Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Larssen wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

So how about that Chechen cutting the head off a French history teacher?
did you like the taste of what we had to be dealing with here since soviet union collapse? still think those "proud people" should be sheltered from persecution by horrible putin?
Shahter, if a society has very high inequality between ethnic groups in both economic & political power, it is much more susceptible to violent outbursts.
exactly. hence my comment about the problem arising since soviet union collapse.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
uziq
+492|3422
so you imply heavily that 'islamism is barbarism' but then the next minute acknowledge that violence stems from economic inequality like a good little marxist?

you endorse putin's harsh measures and stamp down evidently with glee, but then blame the post-soviet order for it?

what's the deal?

yet again you claim to be a good-willed communist and only advert for the worst aspects of fascism and nationalism.

Last edited by uziq (2020-10-19 08:04:06)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

so you imply heavily that 'islamism is barbarism' but then the next minute acknowledge that violence stems from economic inequality like a good little marxist?
yes. "barbarism" and "economic inequality" are two different things requiring different stuff to deal with.

you endorse putin's harsh measures
in dealings with current state of barbarism, yes.

but then blame the post-soviet order for it?
for creating a place for resurgence of barbarism, yes.

what's the deal?
the problem, as i said, is two-fold. the most radical people among those who devolved into barbarism, have to be dealt with putin way, unfortunately. i don't think anyone is going to deal with economic and political inequality at this time anyway, so i'll get what i can.

yet again you claim to be a good-willed communist and only advert for the worst aspects of fascism and nationalism.
no. i'm simply a realist. one doesn't fix economic inequality under capitalism, because it is build upon said inequality. at least putin seems to be good pwning some of the islamists.
uziq
+492|3422
you know, for someone who delights so much in people being crushed by repressive state apparatuses, i find it a little unbelievable that you claim yourself as the most pure and most righteous communist. there is nothing in marx or engels about writers and artists being wiped out and sent to labour camps, nothing about 'fuckwads', and certainly no glee taken in the poor and dispossessed being killed by ethno-nationalist rulers.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
It's problematic that the only time you see someone say "I am a realist" it is in defense of constructed human suffering. You never see someone say "I am a realist. We need to feed the desperately poor".
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
agree totally. ‘realism’ is like ‘common sense’, and normally sets off alarm bells.

also communism is literally the opposite of realism. it is utopianism, the greatest utopian movement of the 19th and 20th centuries. shahter pivots from saying quite seriously that all of global capitalism needs to end so that we can be delivered into peace and light, to saying that he quite enjoys putin doing so-and-so ‘because i’m a realist’.

how ironic that he talks about perfectly sane, reasonable and brilliant artists, minds much greater than his own, ‘betraying the revolution’, whereas he’s there applauding putin every time a critic or journalist gets whacked, or muslims get bombed. i'm pretty sure marx/engels and even lenin had a few things to say about would-be imperialists and warmongers, beating on the weak to drum up support or make profit.

Last edited by uziq (2020-10-19 09:27:38)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Shahter wrote:

did you like the taste of what we had to be dealing with here since soviet union collapse? still think those "proud people" should be sheltered from persecution by horrible putin?
Don't know TBH, muslims seem to be a global problem
okay then. keep not knowing while heads get chopped off of your teachers.
and there goes another head. but it was (checks notes) Makron who invited that kind of behavoir of course.
uziq
+492|3422
if only you cared as much about dissidents and opponents who 'invite' being poisoned and assassinated by your own state.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
At least gun control is working there. Mass shootings are much more destructive.
uziq
+492|3422
russians are so counter-productive in their anti-islamism that they'd rather see a theatre of hundreds of innocent civilians gassed to death than to concede an inch.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
@zeek: what can i say? - i kinda care more about innocent people getting their heads cut off by murderous cretins stuck in dark ages than i do about spies and trators getting killed by whoever out there kills them.
uziq
+492|3422
i wonder which is doing more lasting damage to your society? really make u think, doesn't it? i wonder just why the right-wing types always want everyone to be very earnest critics of islam, whilst they loot their countries and inure the poor?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Russia has already surrendered to Islam anyway. If Russia was serious about being the Third Rome, they wouldn't let all of the Caucus republics exist or be okay with the Muslims outproducing ethnic Russians. And they certainly wouldn't be helping the central Asian Islamic countries.
uziq
+492|3422
putin needed chechnya for electoral support, that's pretty much all. just like why he bombed his own people by destroying all those apartments.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

i wonder just why the right-wing types always want everyone to be very earnest critics of islam, whilst they loot their countries and inure the poor?
not always. just when it suits them. capitalism/fascism is like that - whatever helps them to create an external enemy to divert attention of the people away from their domestic oppressors gets used. islam is nothing special in that regard.
uziq
+492|3422
ok so, just like with many other nasty, prejudiced aspects of 'capitalism-fascism', you're willing to go along with it.

so in addition to your support for putin, your endorsement of the assassination of 'traitors', your ready willingness to dismiss and stigmatize an entire religious group based on a tiny extremist fringe ... you're also the truest, bestest communist ever?

you haven't read marx or engels recently, have you? because they were not into ethno-nationalism or extrajudicial murder.

Last edited by uziq (2020-10-29 05:00:48)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
uziq, sweetie, i can't really cope with you replies to voices in your head which you for some reason perseive as mine. you'll have to either start reading what i post for you or get somebody to help you with that.

i'll try once again though:

no, i don't support putin - only some of his methods of dealing with certain problems, and most only for the time being.

no, i'm not dismissing entire religious groups - i only disagree with methods of dealing with them proposed by some people.

no, i'm not the truest bestest communist - i do endorse the ideas, but the whole shebang is pretty complex and hard to wrap ones mind around. i try though.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Another day another beheading, this time a Christian woman praying in a church and two bystanders.

What we need to do is be tolerant, if a muslim is feeling stabby then let them exercise their cultural tradition of slaughtering heathens.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
how unpredictable that a country that beams a prophet on the side of buildings in open ridicule/provocation then ends up provoking nutjobs to go postal.

i hope macron is proud of his impeccably polished speech.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Don't victim blame
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
+492|3422
so france systematically fails to properly address the issues within its immigrant/lower-class populations, literally ignoring the banlieus for decades and preferring not to see them or account for them in its proud vision of itself.

the president admits as much, as have many other french politicians throughout the decades, normally whenever some pop-cultural aspect goes vogue, such as a trendy film that 'with it' politicos can't ignore (la haine) or some french rapper blows up. yes, yes, we have ignored it for long enough ... all the right expiatory noises.

but at the same time they insist that the problem is islam, and not only is it islam, it's a religion in crisis 'globally'. and, to stress how much responsibility the french state takes for the ghetto conditions of its poor ex-colonial subjects, city mayors delight in ridiculing and mocking the central figure of said subjects' religion. it's because they're so secular and enlightened, you see! france is above religion! not that you'll ever see jesus or the catholic faith mocked with barely contained glee by parochial city mayors or populist demagogues. no, france is merely demonstrating its proud tradition of freedom ... to be selectively insulting to the religion of its poorest and most deprived demographic.

but wait! look! terror attacks! proof surely that tens, if not hundreds, of millions of muslims are in fact the problem. an enemy in our midst!

at least they pretend to take some national responsibility in their mess when making political speeches or writing long newspaper thinkpieces, i guess. french metropolitan liberals are a confused and barely coherent bunch, though. it's the same people who will tell you seriously that you can't insult their wife or be misogynist, that you must police your language around women, sex workers, and so on; but they're all for freedom of expression when it's making a mockery of one of the central tenets of someone else's faith. how odd.

Last edited by uziq (2020-10-29 06:33:08)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
A bit foolish letting people into the country who share none of the same values non?

Its like mixing wasps into a beehive and hoping laicite solves everything
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
'letting' them in? france subjugated them as second-class citizens and imperial subjects for decades, uninvited. a bit rude, hm?

not to mention they were then invited back to the home country to help build the 'secular' republic. why is that republic then publicly and openly making a spectacle out of religious mockery? is that civil discourse? is that how a country's officials should conduct themselves? why are city mayors openly mocking a religious group to make a point? are they not in fact debasing the very notion of a secular country, apart from religious affairs? really makes you think.

it's this wicked right-wing legerdemain that you either knowingly encourage or delight in, regardless. the 'let's attack and humiliate a group and then solemnly declare that they are incompatible with our society when they react' routine. nevermind that these people have been on the receiving end of the shit-stick for decades, if not centuries, of imperial history. no, let's mock the very core of their identity.

when has islam's principles and rules about holy imagery ever interfered with their ability to live peaceably in the west? when has their proscriptions on representations of allah or muhammad ever been an obstacle to their integration? it's a complete non-issue and has nothing to do with integration. france has, for whatever reason, gone down a path of testing its 'freedom of speech' in a secular country. a very interesting notion, to be sure, and one that all modern pluralist societies test in multiplicand ways: america frequently tests its principle of the 'freedom of speech', too. but be careful where you apportion blame here. a lot of this is merely the confusion, paradox or latitude of interpretation that are inherent in these things.

do you think christians would behave magnanimously if they were singled out and ridiculed in public by public or state officials? how many years or decades do you think it would take before mormons or evangelicals started going postal? really make u think. but sure, mehmet the shopkeeper and abdul the taxi-driver are really to blame. they are practically suicide bombers anyway!

Last edited by uziq (2020-10-29 07:00:30)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Why do Muslim minorities commit so much violence in response to poverty? Hispanic children are literally in cages in America. Hispanics aren't attacking Republican party offices. Black Americans riot and loot but they won't cut off the heads of white people they find during riots.

Maybe there is a specific religious aspect that causes Muslims to resort to murder while Christian American minorities don't.
uziq
+492|3422
yes, there is, and it has been named, repeatedly. wahhabism, salafism, fundamentalist islam. it is fascistic and there is no place for it in the world.

meanwhile 99.9% of muslims, particularly those living in the west, do not subscribe to this ideology.

why does this confuse you so much? is every christian answerable for the westboro baptist church?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard