Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't expect this to happen to Asians, Arabs, and Indians. Those people have nations with complex political systems, very old cultural history, media empires etc. that all maintain a separate and unique cultural identity. Latin American countries have sort of went through what I mentioned above. Light and white is preferred and have higher social status but there doesn't exist the kind of racial problems or at least discourse that America/Europe has.
I meant from the black perspective, everyone who isn't black must be white and therefore oppressing them.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

That's because in many institutions meritocracy doesn't matter. There are numerous statistics about the likelihood of being called in for a job interview or bank loans based on your first name.
Don't you think its an indication that people are from a stupid and shortsighted family if their parents gave them a stupid name?
Would you give a stupid shortsighted person who is too dumb to get their name changed a loan?
hahahahahahahahahaha
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Well I guess it is all balanced. I noticed something happened in a lot of media in the U.S. the last few years. A lot more black people on T.V. and in movies. Not minorities in general but black people specifically. Arabs, Hispanics, Asians didn't get a boost. It seems like black people are used to boost minority representation on excel spreadsheets but black Americans don't represent the entirety of the spectrum of diverse views, religions, and cultures of American minority groups.
Probably the race war won't be between blacks and whites it will be between blacks, hispanics and asians, now that blacks are keeping them down.
According to SJW scripture, the definition of white keeps expanding to include people that were not considered white before like Italians, Irish, Greek etc. I think in America what will eventually happen is that Hispanics at least light skinned and pretty ones with good hair will be accepted/integrated into white/conservativism with the implicit understanding that their place is to hold the line against liberals/blacks/Islam. Black Americans have an entire political/media complex encouraging an unique identity. Hispanics have a much smaller media complex that is also integrationist. Trump' support among Hispanics is kind of proof of this trend. 

I don't expect this to happen soon though. There would need to be a generation of construction workers in pickup trucks that need to die off.
Never filled out a gubmint form that had the option "white, non-hispanic"?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Probably the race war won't be between blacks and whites it will be between blacks, hispanics and asians, now that blacks are keeping them down.
According to SJW scripture, the definition of white keeps expanding to include people that were not considered white before like Italians, Irish, Greek etc. I think in America what will eventually happen is that Hispanics at least light skinned and pretty ones with good hair will be accepted/integrated into white/conservativism with the implicit understanding that their place is to hold the line against liberals/blacks/Islam. Black Americans have an entire political/media complex encouraging an unique identity. Hispanics have a much smaller media complex that is also integrationist. Trump' support among Hispanics is kind of proof of this trend. 

I don't expect this to happen soon though. There would need to be a generation of construction workers in pickup trucks that need to die off.
Never filled out a gubmint form that had the option "white, non-hispanic"?
Our government forms haven't been updated for the 21st century. Arabs and Indians still have to put down white in most of the country. I don't think NJ/NYC has even made a major shift to 20 different ethnicities on their forms.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't expect this to happen to Asians, Arabs, and Indians. Those people have nations with complex political systems, very old cultural history, media empires etc. that all maintain a separate and unique cultural identity. Latin American countries have sort of went through what I mentioned above. Light and white is preferred and have higher social status but there doesn't exist the kind of racial problems or at least discourse that America/Europe has.
I meant from the black perspective, everyone who isn't black must be white and therefore oppressing them.
That reminds me of a New York Times article by a mulatto acknowledging her "half white privilege". Because it bothered her that the most succesful mainstream black people in America are at least partially white.
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2018/02/11/sunday-review/11Holmes3/11Holmes3-jumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/10/opin … ilege.html
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dude how many black people have you interacted with in your life? You are so weird.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I stopped a black toddler running off the pavement into traffic once, the mother gave me the dirtiest look and stomped off.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Dilbert_X wrote:

I stopped a black toddler running off the pavement into traffic once, the mother gave me the dirtiest look and stomped off.
I was going to make a joke but then I remembered a reddit post in a men's right reddit sub by a guy who said it was too easy for men to get labeled pedophiles in modern America. He said he would literally let a child drown than risk getting labeled a pedophile because he touched a kid. This upset many people.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I put my briefcase between the kid and the road, there was no way I was going to do more than that.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Do you get to interact with many aboriginal people, Dilbert?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Proper aboriginals - pretty well never see them.

Bu anyone 1/16th aboriginal can say they are, I know a few people who have a smidgeon I think.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-10-22 21:44:33)

uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

I put my briefcase between the kid and the road, there was no way I was going to do more than that.
so you smacked a kid with a briefcase rather than putting out an arm or calling to them and you're surprised the mother glowered at you?

remind me what skin colour has to do with this again?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I didn't touch the kid, I could have dropped my briefcase and grabbed him by his fuzzy head.
In the split-second circumstance it was the best option and effective to put my briefcase between him and traffic, the little fucker giggled and ran the other way.

Ken asked for an example of when I'd interacted with a black person, thats the only one I can think of.
uziq
+492|3422
an extremely representative and insightful anecdote. a child being carefree and ... do i detect ... happy?

i'm sure this was a very confusing experience for you. don't worry, we often get angry and hateful at things that we don't understand, or which contradict our own experience.
Larssen
+99|1857
The discussion of the last few pages is beyond garbage. Dilbert your ability to learn absolutely nothing despite being presented insightful arguments time and time again is astounding.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Maybe you're wrong, did you think of that?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

an extremely representative and insightful anecdote. a child being carefree and ... do i detect ... happy?
Pretty sure his mother wanted him dead.
uziq
+492|3422
love how often dilbert puts the ‘you’re out of touch with the issues of which you speak’ card and then hasn’t so much as interacted with a black person or experienced multicultural, modern britain since the 1980s.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Dilbert is like this guy but for black people and 2Pac's California Love video.
https://i.imgur.com/OXr7pjY.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
It's total bullshit that California gets such a fun song. The closest thing NY has is Empire State of Mind by Jay Z and that isn't nearly as fun.
uziq
+492|3422
doesn’t new york have gershwin? not a bad deal.
Larssen
+99|1857

Dilbert_X wrote:

Maybe you're wrong, did you think of that?
I would consider that Dilbert, truly, if your useless opinions were actually construed as an argument. As it stands though whatever you have to say is literally anti scientific and frankly deeply racist. So no, it's not simply a matter of disagreement. You're not entitled to your own version of reality.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

uziq wrote:

doesn’t new york have gershwin? not a bad deal.
Frank Sinatra has a pretty famous song too
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
https://i.redd.it/q20tsllvnuu51.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Is that all the Marines do from a kneeling position?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard