flossmore
+10|6625|Cherry Valley, IL
I just would like to let my fellow BF2 players know there are some servers still playing the 1.22 version.  I have rolled my server back to 1.22 due to the all the crash issues 1.3 has created.  Yes it is still ranked and yes you still get your points I have verified this.   The server IP is 72.232.187.76 or visit WWW.SFSGAMING.COM.  Our server will stay 1.22 until EA can fix the current issues.   For everyones informaiton there is a known bug with 1.3 that causes servers to crash with a long problem with connection message.  Don't blame the server for your drops BLAME EA AND THERE INABILITY TO PROGRAM SOFTWARE.

Thanks and hope to see you guys join us.

Last edited by flossmore (2006-05-28 19:40:00)

flossmore
It has also been discovered that all the new badge requirements that came with 1.3 work on 1.22 as well.  Its backwards compatible.  You may have trouble joining it right away as it is full alot.  But be patient one of the 64 slots will open I watch for idlers closely.
xXMMMSXx
+24|6628
You're so rebellious. You go girl.

/me clicks fingers.
Erwin_Rommel188
+59|6655|Seattle
While you're at it, why don't you just roll it back to the days of 4 second flag captures with full blackhawk?
DaZeD863
+11|6521
Nice, I just reinstalled bf2 without sf and I havent had a crash yet. You get all your unlocks just no SF maps (duh)
Locoloki
I got Mug 222 at Gritty's!!!!
+216|6610|Your moms bedroom
fuck this 1.3 patch bullshit... i have to fucking install the patch everytime i want to fucking play...... i uninstalled bf2, then reinstalled it with the full 1.3 patch..... and still. it fucking crashes before i can click the join game button
flossmore

Locoloki wrote:

fuck this 1.3 patch bullshit... i have to fucking install the patch everytime i want to fucking play...... i uninstalled bf2, then reinstalled it with the full 1.3 patch..... and still. it fucking crashes before i can click the join game button
Yea thats the problem with 1.3 and thats the reason we reverted to 1.22.  For the two guys who had to flame this topic I don;t think they understand why i left this post or why i reverted my server back to 1.22.  Not going to explain it to them again some just live to flame posts.  I dont have the time for them.
safshep
What's so special about titles anyway?
+40|6716|Minnesota, USA
hey great idea, I think I will do just that.  This 1.3 nonsense is a bit frustrating to say the least.
Mj.Blindfisch
Bulletdrop-Buddha
+338|6666|Germany
Yeah,right....
You do that while I have fun with the Little Bird.One less standing on the helipad...
TheEvilCubivore
+1|6556
He reverted because his server kept crashing.

Reading Comp, not taught at schools.
Defiance
+438|6641

You know what I'd like to fuck? Ignorance!

Dice programs the patches, dice is the developer, EA is the publisher and the company raking in the most money of this game.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6735|Toronto Canada
are you still allowed to run bf2 1.0? someone should set that up.
safshep
What's so special about titles anyway?
+40|6716|Minnesota, USA
I reinstalled to 1.0, and there are close to 30 servers still up and running, however only 1 of them is ranked if that bothers you.  I played on Mashtuur for a bit and watched in awe as the blackhawk minigun was returned to its former glory....
Mason4Assassin444
retired
+552|6632|USA
My only gripe about 1.0 is that Sepc Ops gets no points for demolitioning the commanders resources. You know how many hours I wasted "helping the team" and didn't get the points? Then they patch and everyone is a fucking spec op. Sickening. Newayz.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6809|Cheshire, UK
In order to run ranked servers a host must sign a terms of agreement to say that they will only run the latest patch on the ranked servers.

So I'm curious to know how any server can be ranked without being on 1.3, at least, for long. I asked my host about this and they confirmed.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6713|Malaga, EspaƱa
There is a 1.03 server around ,

EA/Dice just fucked with us to much with their 1.3 patch that i,m actually so mad about it.
I bought the Game in July 2005
1.03 = Nice
SF comes out = Mkay, I can live with it
then all that Baby Day caring of EA Nerfed the Sh!t out of everything

And now 1.3 is just to show the Comercial Dick of EA and they stuck it up our arses.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard