Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

With access to the right services, you could look up the vehicle's owner. Could also make a phony report or insurance claim. Apart from that I guess it's also a cultural thing. People can be defensive about numbers that can be traced back to them.

Google blots that sort of thing all the time.
Can we all agree not to be dicks to this stranger?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

I mean it's not like most people's license plates are concealed like it's their SSN or something, so whatever.
uziq
+492|3422

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

With access to the right services, you could look up the vehicle's owner. Could also make a phony report or insurance claim. Apart from that I guess it's also a cultural thing. People can be defensive about numbers that can be traced back to them.

sure, but i refer you to the macbeth-jay doxxing incident of summer 2020 for reference.

there's like 5 of us here at this point. this forum is visited by more spiders and bots than actual people.

WhO caReS.

even with jay being a tomahawk missile of dumb, nobody was seriously moved to contact the guy's wife or workplace.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Specifically here, sure. wgaf if even your name's posted. I don't think a bot from Wakanda is going to jot it down. I think fin was just goofing.
uziq
+492|3422
everyone knows my real name anyway, Tyrone. be chill.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

And with that critical data I can swap into your country like some rude American changeling!
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Finlay and Cameron did great jobs concealing their names.
uziq
+492|3422

Superior Mind wrote:

those were pre-GDPR days, pre-data protection days. a more innocent time, when just about the most trouble a scotsman could find himself in was a molten-hot condom exploding in his dumb potato face.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Superior Mind wrote:

Lol. This is the marijuana thread after all. Finray, u zooted?
I mean slightly but I think that was more down to half-reading your name/tagline before my morning coffee was finished

Superior Mind wrote:

whew to be 14 again

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I think fin was just goofing.
pretty much. stuff like this sticks out like a sore thumb, it's 30 seconds of lassoo -> adjust levels to reveal.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662

uziq wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

those were pre-GDPR days, pre-data protection days. a more innocent time, when just about the most trouble a scotsman could find himself in was a molten-hot condom exploding in his dumb potato face.
I lol’d.

Now I know not to trust Fin with semi-seethru top shots.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
That was Camm that one
uziq
+492|3422
yes to fin's credit it was camm who experimented with contraception-ballistics and who reinvented himself as eminem in the bathroom sink.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
I’d venture to guess that the brothers Robbins are bf2s’ most beloved sibs.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
same everywhere we go tbh
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

uziq wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

sure, but i refer you to the macbeth-jay doxxing incident of summer 2020 for reference.

there's like 5 of us here at this point. this forum is visited by more spiders and bots than actual people.

WhO caReS.

even with jay being a tomahawk missile of dumb, nobody was seriously moved to contact the guy's wife or workplace.
Let the record state that Jay started it by threatening to do it to me for like 3 years. I am the real victim and was defending myself. I am just like Black Lives Matter
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
i don't think anyone cares. it was no big deal. pretty amusing.

most of us had enough personal details of his going back years, anyway. i mean any of us could google his or his wife's name and start shit.

but why bother?
uziq
+492|3422

Superior Mind wrote:

I’d venture to guess that the brothers Robbins are bf2s’ most beloved sibs.
*simps
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
never have I flip flopped so hard on whether or not I like a word as hard as simp
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Can’t help but read it as simpsons.
uziq
+492|3422
i'm old fashioned. i remember when 'simp' was short for 'simpleton' and a 'cuck' was a main character from james joyce's 'ulysses'.
uziq
+492|3422
next week on The Internet: are the robbins' bros actually, in fact, fake natties?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

uziq wrote:

most of us had enough personal details of his going back years, anyway. i mean any of us could google his or his wife's name and start shit.

but why bother?
Agreed. It's been said before, but it's pretty much mutually assured destruction at this point. I've been talking to many of the people here for so long that I like to think I haven't completely wasted my time with morons who can't see that, well, that's prob not a solid move, bro. The fact that Jay threatened it for so long was kind of insane. In no way would it end well. Even recently, if I didn't know his name yet, I could have looked up the project managers for the bridge lights he was showing off. It'd have taken me approximately 2 minutes. His name are on drawings. Those are public contracts. ????
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

uziq wrote:

but why bother?
I was defending myself and taking control of my life. Why don't you agree that I am the real victim? Why doesn't my Black Life Matter to you?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Mac, I think you're selling yourself short in your comparative analysis of the Jay Doxing Incident of 2020 and the Black Lives Matter movement. Really, I think, what we have here is a textbook case of David finding the perfect stone to equip his sling, and slaying a looming Goliath with ill intent. What I'm getting at is BLM is a point in time, to be built on by the next social movement. Your case is biblical in magnitude. A story so archetypal as to be insulated from the re-writes of historians to come.

My fucking cat woke me up at 4am and I'm on 3 hours of sleep.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Pochsy wrote:

Mac, I think you're selling yourself short in your comparative analysis of the Jay Doxing Incident of 2020 and the Black Lives Matter movement. Really, I think, what we have here is a textbook case of David finding the perfect stone to equip his sling, and slaying a looming Goliath with ill intent. What I'm getting at is BLM is a point in time, to be built on by the next social movement. Your case is biblical in magnitude. A story so archetypal as to be insulated from the re-writes of historians to come.

My fucking cat woke me up at 4am and I'm on 3 hours of sleep.
3 Hours of sleep. Ha! I vaped so much marijuana that I can't actually sleep and have been up since 7:30 AM Friday.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard