nzjafa
+2|6764
a 77 kill streak? its damn close to impossible to get that many kills in a whole game, let alone consecutively without dying. something about that doesnt look quite right to me.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6762

Cougar wrote:

I played with him once....ONCE.  He tked me for a jeep with three bars of life so he could get to the jet faster, not to mention he ran over a guy running for the plane.  It's people like him that make me not even want to play this game.  I try to be a well rounded TEAM player.  If I see that something in my stats is under a 1:0 K: D ratio I play it until I get good at it and find ways to help my team using it.  People like me who try to be at least adequate with all the weapons and who aren't afraid to stay at a back flag and defend so the rest of thier team doesn't get raped by a second front are the ones who deserve to have higher rank, not some asshat who tk's half his team trying to get into a plane so he can ram a blackhawk full of people playing fairly.

Every now and again you will see someone on a map sticking to a flag, defending it, guarding it, protecting it's assests so people on thier team can use these assests to make a win.  These people are what make BF2 a playable game, these people are the players with skill, determination and overall maturity and grit.  What do they get for it?  No recognition for one, then they get tk'ed for an asset they were protecting for thier team so jerkoffs like this can take them, whore them out and get ranked in the top 10.  Will it ever change...no, but EA should find some way to recognize the TRUE players of BF2, not just the 12 year old kids with nothing else to do but play this game and make everyones elses gaming experiance a miserable one.
w00t, you just made my day, that sounds like me
slidero

nzjafa wrote:

a 77 kill streak? its damn close to impossible to get that many kills in a whole game, let alone consecutively without dying. something about that doesnt look quite right to me.
77 is easy with jets on Wake, mine is 93 so far.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6795|Barrington, RI

nzjafa wrote:

77 is nothing.  you should see the kill streaks of some of the hardcore stat padders out there.   I'm talking in the 170's range, but his might be legit.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-01 14:55:40)

nzjafa
+2|6764
mine is 7
well, some people are just better off repairing things i guess.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6763
check this guy's kill streak

http://bf2s.com/player/45820838/

then again, several sources have already confirmed this guy as a stat padder
CC-Marley
+407|6827

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

he is a huge Newb on the ground, i am willing to bet whenever Karkand comes on he leaves
I'll take that bet!!!!!!!!!!
LKJ
Banned
+0|6751
Link removed.

Knock it off.
CC-Marley
+407|6827

DeltaForceWarrior wrote:

check this guy's kill streak

http://bf2s.com/player/45820838/

then again, several sources have already confirmed this guy as a stat padder
look at his K:d ratio....lol padder
xilix
+0|6766
I've played with him too, he TKs for the vehicles...
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6757|Vienna, Austria
Looks like he's just a spawnkilling asshole... Plays Strike at Karkand all the time and uses a tank... wow, my personal hero. If he comes and beats me as SpecOp without a vehicle on that map, I maybe start respecting him.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6795|Barrington, RI

LKJ wrote:

Removed
didn't Chuy remove this link from another thread?  and what does it have to do with this thread? *yells for Trigger*

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-01 14:54:32)

Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6757|Vienna, Austria

nzjafa wrote:

mine is 7
well, some people are just better off repairing things i guess.
Guy... you're Corporal... you just don't have played so much yet... don't piss your pants
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6813|englewood FL.

Amwhere wrote:

This guy is a smacktard; no question about it. I've played on his server a couple times, and actually found that he wasn't that hard to kill while in a tank... no harder than any noob in an M1, that is.

Then, I was on a server (not his) and managed to get him votekicked.

I don't think I'll be welcome on his server anytime soon.
cool...lol
Kloczko979
+1|6754
y does he have so many and for only killin ppl 2 timse or once, i kill some ppl over 3-5 timse in a round and i laugh cuz i think im gonna see their name on my bf2stats and it doesnt' show up
FLaXCarnage
+1|6785|Florida
Seems kinda fishy to me.
gearpig
+6|6760|SoCal
875 hours of playtime? Is that even possible given how long the game has been out? That's nuts. And I thought I had no life.
[PHPR]-SpecialOps
+18|6780|Your six is my twelve

gearpig wrote:

875 hours of playtime? Is that even possible given how long the game has been out? That's nuts. And I thought I had no life.
I'm in my freshmen year of high school, i have a life, and i have about 400 hours of playtime, only realy difference is that most people watch tv, or work, instead of playing vid games, i havn't seen tv in about 3 months, and still ahve another 2 years b4 i get my first job .  Just play bf2 in your free time and you'll get up there.
(A.C.T)Mercenary
+0|6764|Ontario
Just testing my sig
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6743|The Island of Carls Jr.
Firebird DS is the biggest whore bastard in BF2
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6749|Orlando, FL

ShellShock.PwN wrote:

he is a huge Newb on the ground, i am willing to bet whenever Karkand comes on he leaves
More like his favorite map.  1. Karkand 414 hours  2. Oman 266 hours
chickenmuncher
+2|6750| U.S.A.
lol i'm not on it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard