Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

lil_droo wrote:

any of u guys done DMT? what's it like?
man, I love DMT so much. It's very similar to shrooms, in visuals, feel, mind set etc, but it's so much.. softer? warmer? hard to describe. 'Easier' to do. The visuals were more impressive than shrooms for me, but not as crazy as acid. It's 15-20 minutes tops then half an hour of a warm hug. No comedown. Smells like feet when you're smoking it.

Last edited by Finray (2020-06-19 06:33:28)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I can't smoke marijuana anymore because I am going to become a cop. I am on week 3 and I hate it. Video games are so bad. Everything is bad.
You’re becoming a cop? Haha
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Thanks. Mac is full of surprises
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Pay special attention to the pig man's responses. Macbeth wasn't going to fit into the culture anyway.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Well of course. Strange thing that he’d want to be a cop at all.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
My flakey friend who I gave money to ages ago to find me a decent nug somewhere finally got back to me in May and gave me his old vape pen and a cartridge, and now I don't think I'm ever going back to nugs.  It's not a harsh smoke at all like using a bowl, the cartridges last for months even when smoking almost every day, and you can just smoke weed anywhere with no lingering smell.  It made weed go from being a thing where I had to get myself ready to go outside and burn my throat to be high for a few hours to now being something I can readily just do whenever and wherever I feel like.  Only thing that sucks is that my state doesn't have recreational and I don't want to give up my guns for a medical card so I have to ask somebody with a card to buy me more every few months.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
The plot thickens...
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Once you start vaping marijuana, you never want to go back to smoking. No more smelly rooms and clothes. You can take your vape out with you and vape anywhere since it doesn't smell or say "this is drugs" on it. It's the greatest technological advancement of the 2010's
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
edibles?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Edibles have existed since the 60's and it shows that you have never smoked marijuana before. Edibles take a long time to kick in and the social aspect of smoking/vaping doesn't translate to edibles. Besides what are you going to do? Take a bag of brownies into a rave?
uziq
+492|3422
i meant as a way of getting stoned without smoking, duh. of course i know edibles aren't new.

and the fact you think people get stoned to go raving, or smoke weed at raves, shows that you clearly never go out to parties either
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Once you start vaping marijuana, you never want to go back to smoking. No more smelly rooms and clothes. You can take your vape out with you and vape anywhere since it doesn't smell or say "this is drugs" on it. It's the greatest technological advancement of the 2010's
I couldn't agree more.  For the longest time I didn't take it seriously because I associated THC vaping with the nicotine vaping douchebag culture, and I mistakenly assumed it was that same thing but just extended to weed.  But no, it's actually a great new way to smoke conveniently and discretely, and the supply in even just a single half gram cartridge lasts me longer than any eighth possibly could.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Edibles have existed since the 60's and it shows that you have never smoked marijuana before. Edibles take a long time to kick in and the social aspect of smoking/vaping doesn't translate to edibles. Besides what are you going to do? Take a bag of brownies into a rave?
I don't trust the unpredictability of edibles but admittedly I've only tried them a couple times.  First time was a small cookie from a weed party I went to in DC just probably a couple years before it was legal there.  I watched the cannabutter being made and cooked into it the cookie mix, which was pretty interesting and proved its legitimacy, and sure enough it gave me a really good body high after about 45 minutes of waiting.  2nd time was half a cookie I split with my sister, and it didn't work at all after 3 hours but that was some commercial looking prepackaged crap we bought from my cousin's wife for $10, might've been just a regular cookie for all I know.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

uziq wrote:

i meant as a way of getting stoned without smoking, duh. of course i know edibles aren't new.

and the fact you think people get stoned to go raving, or smoke weed at raves, shows that you clearly never go out to parties either
I literally vaped at raves with friends.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

_j5689_ wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I couldn't agree more.  For the longest time I didn't take it seriously because I associated THC vaping with the nicotine vaping douchebag culture, and I mistakenly assumed it was that same thing but just extended to weed.  But no, it's actually a great new way to smoke conveniently and discretely, and the supply in even just a single half gram cartridge lasts me longer than any eighth possibly could.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't trust the unpredictability of edibles but admittedly I've only tried them a couple times.  First time was a small cookie from a weed party I went to in DC just probably a couple years before it was legal there.  I watched the cannabutter being made and cooked into it the cookie mix, which was pretty interesting and proved its legitimacy, and sure enough it gave me a really good body high after about 45 minutes of waiting.  2nd time was half a cookie I split with my sister, and it didn't work at all after 3 hours but that was some commercial looking prepackaged crap we bought from my cousin's wife for $10, might've been just a regular cookie for all I know.
Vape cartridges last forever. The value is amazing.
uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

yes, the first rave or two you ever went to. when you were clueless. nobody gets stoned at nightclubs or raves. it is quite literally an after-party drug, to sit and mulch on a sofa or pass out. none of the high effects of weed are desirable at a nightclub or event. plus, vaping and smoking indoors are banned at most events.

people take uppers and psychedelics at raves. drugs that give you energy and help you dance for hours. ecstasy, speed, cocaine, ketamine, LSD, 2CB, GHB ... weed? nah.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

yes, the first rave or two you ever went to. when you were clueless. nobody gets stoned at nightclubs or raves. it is quite literally an after-party drug, to sit and mulch on a sofa or pass out. none of the high effects of weed are desirable at a nightclub or event. plus, vaping and smoking indoors are banned at most events.

people take uppers and psychedelics at raves. drugs that give you energy and help you dance for hours. ecstasy, speed, cocaine, ketamine, LSD, 2CB, GHB ... weed? nah.
You have never smoked marijuana in your life. So I don't expect you to know that not all marijuana makes you sleepy and lazy.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Smoking Marijuana out of a vape is like doing a gummer with coke. If all you are looking for is the head change or to take the edge off, it's a good choice.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6687|Riva, MD
That is something I kind of noticed, but I thought it was just my tolerance rapidly increasing since I've never been able to just freely partake every single day like this before.  I don't mind it since taking the edge off is all I really need most of the time during the week, but it's not easy to get to the "different reality" high that I sometimes crave, although to some extent that also probably has to do with the indica/sativa balance.

But yes, it does kind of seem like you have to really keep at it to get there with a vape.  It doesn't help that I can't go and pick out my own carts either so I'm kind of stuck with the same strain and the same exact type & intensity of high over and over.  I might have to pick out an assortment of different stuff to ask my coworker to buy next time.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2020-09-26 23:51:17)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Too busy during the week to vape after work. I get a Friday and maybe a Saturday to vape now. Honestly, the situation is pretty tolerable. Being able to work from home removes a lot of stress from life. That excess stress was absorbed by vaping after work but now things are just more relaxed in totality.

Anyway, marijuana legalization is on the ballot. We are so going to legalize it in this state.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Too much marijuana consumption can create delusions of grandeur:

https://i.ibb.co/CtGLYhR/9-B0-B4-CAD-63-D2-4624-95-F0-AA029-F8-A09-E5.jpg

Last edited by Superior Mind (2020-10-08 07:26:29)

Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
protip macbeth don't use your phone to scrub out numberplates

https://i.imgur.com/DEbnhjK.png
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
uziq
+492|3422
sup mind is not macbeth.

also what the fuck is anyone going to do with a car registration for a random NY vehicle?

you should work for GCHQ fin.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6662
Lol. This is the marijuana thread after all. Finray, u zooted?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

With access to the right services, you could look up the vehicle's owner. Could also make a phony report or insurance claim. Apart from that I guess it's also a cultural thing. People can be defensive about numbers that can be traced back to them.

Google blots that sort of thing all the time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard