Someguy
+83|6594
https://account.ea.com/commerce/promo-c … =promocode

Were do you get this code?? Does anyone know? It must be some how because why would EA make it if no one could get the Pre-Download code?

Is it for people in certain countries??

OK ill shut up now and let u answer.

thanks
Viper38
+118|6640
I think its a German code .... pretty sure you can get the codes from Amazon.de
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6603|USA
ive been on EA downloader, shows nothing for me!
Someguy
+83|6594
!!!!! so if i get it from a German site, i can DL AF and install it in English?
Viper38
+118|6640
that I don't know. Try looking on Amazon.de. They had EF for sale weeks in advance .... can you use it in English ... I don't know
Someguy
+83|6594

Viper38 wrote:

that I don't know. Try looking on Amazon.de. They had EF for sale weeks in advance .... can you use it in English ... I don't know
Ya I'm looking on google.com to man. I would think you could, i dont have EF so for the people who have EF did it ask you the language?
xXMMMSXx
+24|6628
You can install in English. I got a friend a german code for EF and it worked fine.
Viper38
+118|6640
?

I'll try and find out from a friend in Germany ... it'll ahve to wait till the morning though cos its nearly 2:00am here and 3:00 auf Deutschland. Hope you can wait that long

Well there you go ... and no-need for me to phone my buddy

Last edited by Viper38 (2006-05-29 17:40:24)

Someguy
+83|6594

Viper38 wrote:

?

I'll try and find out from a friend in Germany ... it'll ahve to wait till the morning though cos its nearly 2:00am here and 3:00 auf Deutschland. Hope you can wait that long

Well there you go ... and no-need for me to phone my buddy
Call him and ask him were you can buy a code from if you want to please
Someguy
+83|6594

xXMMMSXx wrote:

You can install in English. I got a friend a german code for EF and it worked fine.
Your are the guy who got AF 1st right??  Do you know of any codes? ( hehe or any other bad way in links)
Viper38
+118|6640
Np ... I'll have a response for you by 11:00am GMT

This is the link for AF on Amazon.de. http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B … 16-1276239

I believe it says it is not out yet but you can reserve your copy. I assume that means the code won't be realised until the game is.

And it notes the realise date as June 9th

Last edited by Viper38 (2006-05-29 17:52:12)

Someguy
+83|6594

Viper38 wrote:

Np ... I'll have a response for you by 11:00am GMT

This is the link for AF on Amazon.de. http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/B … 16-1276239

I believe it says it is not out yet but you can reserve your copy. I assume that means the code won't be realised until the game is.

And it notes the realise date as June 9th
Thanks man +1 for you and June 9th......NO000000000000000000000000000000000
xXMMMSXx
+24|6628
The codes are released in shops in Germany for some reason. You buy them off the shelves and they come empty except a small piece of paper with a download code on it.

Strange I know.
Someguy
+83|6594

xXMMMSXx wrote:

The codes are released in shops in Germany for some reason. You buy them off the shelves and they come empty except a small piece of paper with a download code on it.

Strange I know.
Why only the Germans....* EA is dumb*
so i cant get em unless i live in germany dang well thanks

Last edited by Someguy (2006-05-29 18:59:08)

xXMMMSXx
+24|6628
No probs. I think it will be universal in release this time round though. That was the case with EF with the German shopes getting them before it was released although I got mine even earlier.

Just sit tight. It cannot be that long now man. It's worth the wait let me tell you.
Someguy
+83|6594
Is EA the devil now?? the Release date: June 6th of the 6th month of the 6th year ( 2006).
Satins number: 666
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6709|Pakistan/England

Someguy wrote:

Is EA the devil now?? the Release date: June 6th of the 6th month of the 6th year ( 2006).
Satins number: 666
i thought it was the 9th of june
wanderlost
+20|6524|Des Moines, IA
The Amazon website is a dead issue... Don't bother:

"Dieser Artikel ist noch nicht verfügbar. Reservieren Sie sich Ihr Exemplar jetzt und Sie erhalten es pünktlich
zum Erscheinungstermin."

The gist of this says, "This article is no longer available.  Reserve your self one now, and it will be available immediately upon release."  (More or less). 

Later, the site says, "Erscheinungsdatum: 9. Juni 2006"

That's a release date of June 9th
(which makes more sense than the June 6th date that others speculated on).
Someguy
+83|6594
Why does June 9th make more sense than the 6th?
tahadar
Sniper!!
+183|6709|Pakistan/England

Someguy wrote:

because EA doesnt seem to be the type to release something on 6/6/6. if they were a death metal band, than the 6th would make more sense
Someguy
+83|6594

tahadar wrote:

Someguy wrote:

because EA doesnt seem to be the type to release something on 6/6/6. if they were a death metal band, than the 6th would make more sense
EA is EVIL not giving us a game THAT IS PLAYABLE because others have the game and say its fine.
wanderlost
+20|6524|Des Moines, IA

Someguy wrote:

A release date of Tuesday makes no sense at all... EA would be more likely to release it on the 31st, 1st, or a Friday instead of some random day in the middle of the week / month.  They are a big corporation, so they have to get the distribution ramped up first, but nothing released by big companies comes out on a random day (let alone one that is 6/6/6).
Someguy
+83|6594
If EA was gona give us AF i would have been today, a patching Tuesday
-MIKI3.
+70|6614|The Netherlands
but june the 6th is on tuesday
Someguy
+83|6594

-MIKI3. wrote:

but june the 6th is on tuesday
Yes that is what i mean. For the people who want to look, Was BF2 released on a Tuesday? cuz all the patches were

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard