Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+382|2440

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I have never been involuntarily committed. I signed myself into a hospital. I didn't have my parents force me into multiple rehab centers.

And considering the lack of universal healthcare in this country, it is quite possible that any medical records of those instances might not even exist any longer.
mental health institutions and drug rehab are not the same. Don't try to equate my substance abuse with your crazy.
You are just as broken as me compared to a normal adult.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,873|5353|949

i think it's sad that you refer to yourself as broken. Put yourself back together, humpty numpty.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,702|4827|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I plan to start buying guns in preparation for the Zombie Apocalypse. What kind of guns should I get?
Handgun, shotgun, some kind of scout rifle, ultimately an AR15.

I would suggest most people start with a .357 revolver.

But if you get depression you don't really want a gun in the house.
Epstein didn't kill himself
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+382|2440
I was thinking about getting a carbine chambered for 9mm.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bxOFs2GHP0c/WITmfK9letI/AAAAAAAAE8E/Q4uXH2aTaOYLQ8bXOcpYoenSfVxTtXNrQCLcB/s1600/IMG_5550-660x495.jpg
It will be much easier finding 9mm ammo than it would be finding 5.56.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,873|5353|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I plan to start buying guns in preparation for the Zombie Apocalypse. What kind of guns should I get?
Handgun, shotgun, some kind of scout rifle, ultimately an AR15.

I would suggest most people start with a .357 revolver.

But if you get depression you don't really want a gun in the house.
make sure you wear a cool shirt to the range letting everyone know you are part of a zombie apocalypse group too.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,702|4827|eXtreme to the maX
Guys, can we agree that there isn't going to be an actual zombie apocalypse?

Its all a metaphor for social decay/collapse?

Thanks.
Epstein didn't kill himself
uziq
+326|2173
wow dilbert! this is a quantum leap forward for you. a movie or book can have a metaphorical meaning!!!

slow down there buddy. soon you'll be detecting the incredibly subtle themes in Star Wars.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+382|2440

Dilbert_X wrote:

Guys, can we agree that there isn't going to be an actual zombie apocalypse?

Its all a metaphor for social decay/collapse?

Thanks.
No. I am literally preparing to fight the walking undead. There is no other collapse scenario that would be helped if I had a bunch of guns.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+353|5437|Riva, MD
I just got one of those Carcano cavalry carbines from Classic Firearms a couple weeks ago for $270 plus shipping.  It was my first C&R purchase on my FFL 03 as well.  Maryland FFLs typically charge $40 a transfer so for the $30 it cost me for the FFL 03, I've already broken even and I can have old guns shipped right to my house.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard