Maideared73
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|1332|USA
I have been looking for an automatic clicker for online games. I tried many automatic clickers, but I couldn't find the one that works.

I need to automatically click the mouse to perform multiple clicks, and I can save the clicks so that I can reuse it next time, and also need keyboard shortcuts to make better use of the scheduling function so that I can activate the clicks even when I'm not around.

Before finding an automatic clicker that suits me, I spent 3 hours trying various tools. So I think I should share it here so that everyone can benefit.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

So what's the virus clicker?
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6261|Washington St.
AutoHotKey

I remember that from way back in the day being one of the 'hax' for bf2. But no real 'hacking' was employed, just scripts from pressing certain buttons

Last edited by pirana6 (2020-08-25 20:36:04)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

AHK was pretty gruesome in Space Marine. The plasma pistol didn't really have much of a period between shots, so it pretty much emptied about as fast as you could click until overheat. Very unfair burst damage, low-key cheating like using a repeater controller in Street Fighter 2 against buddies who have a vanilla gamepad.
vince77
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|1331|Riverside, California
I thought auto-clickers are not allowed. Are they allowed? Suggest me one too if they are.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Age old saying goes "if you have to ask, the answer is probably no." An auto-clicker program may run up against terms that prohibit a third-party program influencing your game, but this is not uniform. That rule could be problematic when it comes to governing software for gaming mice and keyboards, but I wouldn't put it past some game companies with shady software monitoring to fold stuff like macros into a ban wave even if it's some Logitech thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard