KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Very telling that the assumed default posting style for a woman in grad school is the same as a 15 year old girl in an AOL chat room.

Someone doesn't talk to a lot of FEMALES
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Only a weirdo would call women females, KEN. They're clearly femoids.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6260|Washington St.
Hi Elizabeth! A/S/L?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Those stupid things remind me of the machine in 'Labyrinth', they're all aggressive front, no back and a wheezing inefficient engine.

Pickups? I mean, an F-150 is a light truck, and probably less wasteful in that range than people driving a 350 or 450 without making any use of its hauling capacity.
They weigh 4,000lb+, nothing light about them
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Very telling that the assumed default posting style for a woman in grad school is the same as a 15 year old girl in an AOL chat room.

Someone doesn't talk to a lot of FEMALES
what's funnier is that his posts about cuckoldry were 100x funnier, more inventive, and more vivid.

the only conclusion is that macbeth knows a lot more about being cucked than about young women his age.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Those stupid things remind me of the machine in 'Labyrinth', they're all aggressive front, no back and a wheezing inefficient engine.

Pickups? I mean, an F-150 is a light truck, and probably less wasteful in that range than people driving a 350 or 450 without making any use of its hauling capacity.
They weigh 4,000lb+, nothing light about them
A light truck. A semi tractor weighs 15,000+ pounds, an F-550 7,000-8,000 pounds, and some cars can approach or surpass your baseline (e: which, upon examination, some models of F-150 appear to undercut).

Please, I thought you were an engineer.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
A light truck is an old ranger
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Speaking of F-150s though,

IN AFFECTED MODELS, FRONT SEAT BELT PRETENSIONERS CAN GENERATE EXCESSIVE SPARKS WHEN DEPLOYED (not my caps) sep 2018
https://www.auto123.com/en/news/ford-re … ers/65078/

THREE CASES OF FIRES HAVE BEEN REPORTED IN CANADA dec 2018
https://www.auto123.com/en/news/ford-re … isk/65438/

Two different kinds of fires.

Some trucks just want to watch the world burn.

e: again,

INSPECTIONS DURING THE INITIAL RECALL MAY HAVE CAUSED DAMAGE TO THE CABLES apr 2019
https://www.auto123.com/en/news/ford-se … isk/65792/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
A Nascar rep has called me three times cause I went to 3 races at tracks they owned before covid. They also sent me email and snail mail.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Larssen
+99|1857
It's so fucking warm every part of me sweats
uziq
+492|3422
yeah this last week has been horrendous. overcast and due to thunder here for about 3 days. waited until about 8pm last night to take a very unambitious run, and even then i was incredibly drained after about 10 minutes. so energy sapping! and, of course, no work is getting done.
Larssen
+99|1857
I haven't worked out in the last 5 days and now I'm doing calls in my underwear
uziq
+492|3422
haha i've been in conference calls all week in my underwear (webcam off, ahem).

posted from the garden
Larssen
+99|1857
It is moments like these I remember that I'm thoroughly northern european. I love the warmer weather on a beach but fuck this stuff when I need to get shit done. I'm convinced mild/cold temperatures make people more productive.

For the americans, it's been 32-34C the last few days
uziq
+492|3422

Larssen wrote:

I'm convinced mild/cold temperatures make people more productive.
keep your voice down, dilbert will be here in a minute to sell you a theory about 'the blacks'.
Larssen
+99|1857
It would be progress if he started blaming the weather rather than the people
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Larssen wrote:

They do, but its more about forcing people to develop ingenuity, and probably social behaviour.

it's been 32-34C the last few days
LMAO

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-08-11 17:47:34)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Please stop

https://i.imgur.com/6Q4m3CR.png
Larssen
+99|1857

Dilbert_X wrote:

Larssen wrote:

They do, but its more about forcing people to develop ingenuity, and probably social behaviour.

it's been 32-34C the last few days
LMAO
The climate here is humid/different and we don't have AC. 32C feels really bad.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You have to acclimatise to it, and yeah humidity is bad.
We barely use the AC, now I need a fleece when its 20C

I did spend my first few years in Doha where its a bit warmer than whatever you're complaining about.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-08-11 23:17:31)

Larssen
+99|1857
I mean that's true, but heat in a country that doesn't really have facilities for it sucks. I've spent some time in china, brazil, africa & central asia so it's not like I never experienced hot/humid climate. China was the worst. Sun seemed to be most intense in Brazil, burnt me a few times.

But for context, a russian from siberia told me he hated winter here more than back home because the cold feels very different. More piercing cause of the humidity & sometimes strong winds.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-08-12 01:38:15)

uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

Please stop

that's not even remotely attractive or appealing. is this how you're humble bragging over 'attention from asian females'?

christ do you feel like a big man when your pinoy maid calls you 'such wery handsome man'?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Yeah of course, who wouldn't?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I took a taxi home from a work function.

The Indian, obviously, taxi driver kept asking personal questions, where do you work, how much do you earn, how old are you, you live in a nice suburb, I bet your house is worth a million dollars, how did you earn all that money etc etc etc then scammed me on the fare.
I always make them stop about five houses from where I actually live, in future I'll pick a different street.

Should have waited a bit longer and got the bus, I'll do that next time if I can.
uziq
+492|3422
punching down on immigrant taxi drivers and humbly bragging about your own status when you live with your parents. lol. so much to unpack here. hey meeeester nice retirement neighbourhood.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard