unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Jay wrote:

newbie, re: your karma, that's not true. A lot of dads say the same thing. There have been so many news stories over the years about male pedophiles hanging out around playgrounds that any man is considered a threat amongst the Karens these days.
lmao

No, I believe you. Unfortunate circumstances, isn't it?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Would you be upset if you found out your babysitter was a man all along after the fact?
Not unless there was abuse
Trans and gay man are several orders of magnitude more likely to commit sexual abuse on boys than women. Would you let a lying tranny back into your home to watch your kids?
What gotcha moment are you looking for here?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Always Sunny: Dennis looks like a sex offender
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Jay wrote:

newbie, re: your karma, that's not true. A lot of dads say the same thing. There have been so many news stories over the years about male pedophiles hanging out around playgrounds that any man is considered a threat amongst the Karens these days.
lmao

No, I believe you. Unfortunate circumstances, isn't it?
Yes, I prompt my kids to call me dad whenever I get stupid looks.

Last edited by Jay (2020-07-07 05:16:35)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

Not unless there was abuse
Trans and gay man are several orders of magnitude more likely to commit sexual abuse on boys than women. Would you let a lying tranny back into your home to watch your kids?
I am not looking for one. I doubt highly you would let a lying tranny back into your home after finding out they were faking being a woman. And that would be completely the right thing to do.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am not looking for one. I doubt highly you would let a lying tranny back into your home after finding out they were faking being a woman. And that would be completely the right thing to do.
How is it faking being a woman if it's what they genuinely believe and how they act? There's a vast difference between someone who is genuinely trying to pass for a woman and someone who takes advantage of the moment to dress in drag and be a pervert. The latter is what all the right wingers fear. I doubt they give much thought to the genuine trannies who have gone through treatment.

The bogeyman is created by guys talking amongst themselves saying stupid shit like "well, what's stopping me from putting on a dress, calling myself a woman and using the women's locker room?" and then his buddy, who is married or who has daughters, is now suddenly terrified of people like his idiot friend oggling his wife or daughter in a locker room.

Last edited by Jay (2020-07-07 05:23:36)

-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You know they would call you a transphobe for even suggesting that trannies in women's sports is a complicated subject? Trans activist aren't interested in nuance. They just want surrender.
Sure, some would, which doesn't matter to me in the slightest. It may surprise you, but they aren't all wired into some borg collective.
It matters to everyone. The most extreme of the trans activist run the whole thing. They canceled the Harry Potter lady who is otherwise a very progressive voice even in LGB cases.
Harrypotter.com is still up. You can find out which house you're in, hear Daniel Radcliffe read chapter 1, and join the fan club. JK Rowling is still tweeting. Snape Killed Dumbledore.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

How is it faking being a woman if it's what they genuinely believe and how they act? There's a vast difference between someone who is genuinely trying to pass for a woman and someone who takes advantage of the moment to dress in drag and be a pervert. The latter is what all the right wingers fear. I doubt they give much thought to the genuine trannies who have gone through treatment.
If the trans activist have their way, you would be forced to accept the perverts in drag or be canceled.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Snape did... WHAT?!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

If the trans activist have their way, you would be forced to accept the perverts in drag or be canceled.
Yeah, read my edit.
-Frederick Bastiat
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
there’s a difference between drag and trans u know

Saying that trans and gay men are more likely to commit a sexual crime, therefore you wouldn’t hire one as a babysitter is similar to not hiring a black person to baby sit because you think they will rob based on crime stats. This robs people of their individual humanity- when you won’t approach people as individuals instead of as a group.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2020-07-07 05:29:52)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
If even one single case of a tranny attacking a woman in a locker room can be avoided then it was worth it to draw the line here.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Superior Mind wrote:

Snape did... WHAT?!
killed gumbledore
uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

If even one single case of a tranny attacking a woman in a locker room can be avoided then it was worth it to draw the line here.
trans people are the victims of far higher rates of incidence for violent crime, hate crime, murder, etc etc.

you've heard and know all this before.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Maybe they shouldn't be going around tricking people into sex.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Were you sexually assaulted, mac?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Superior Mind wrote:

Were you sexually assaulted, mac?
No, but there has been at least one case in America where a man pretended to be a woman for a babysitting job. The family had no idea. The tranny and the husband eventually start having feelings for each other but under false pretenses. The husband has no idea. Eventually the husband finds out the hard way and the family is ruined by the tranny.

If we let the trannies continue their march into power these cases will become much more prevalent.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
A single anecdote, ok. That story would be unchanged if it were a woman babysitter who started having an affair with the husband.
uziq
+492|3422
he's obviously trolling. 'at least one case in america'. mac and jay are in the same stats class at it-matters-to-me school.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
I thought jay was good with numbers
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
+492|3422
did you know there are 330,000,000 americans?
Regis779
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|1286
Military is not the place transgender should be going to because some people there may be misunderstanding and unforgiving of what they cannot comprehend
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I think that's a problematic and maybe incomplete thought that could be spun off into several different directions.

Gays shouldn't join the military because some people might be homophobic.
Blacks shouldn't join the military because some people might be racist.
Women shouldn't join the military because some people might be sexist.
Only the noble class should be admitted to the officer ranks.

"But they just want to do it for their surgeries!" I sometimes hear. I also hear the military has dental and college and pensions.
Larssen
+99|1857
Free to join but one should know that military culture is rather strongly defined by collectivism, group cohesion, the inferiority of the individual to team effort & an assimilation into the greater whole. It's right there in the uniform, the rituals/traditions, the standardised schedules, training & living arrangements etc. and is in many ways opposite to the rest of western society and its focus on individualism.

Obviously much of that needs to be modernised and adapted to today's world but any transgender/flamboyant homosexual person/whathaveyou would do well to realise and acknowledge these things before joining. Atypical treatment, appearance & behaviour sticks out in a way that doesn't fit with military culture. This type of work also tends to draw rather conservative individuals who cannot be bothered to accomodate variation within the teams. You either make the culture your own, or life will be rather unpleasant. I imagine all the more so for pre-transition transgenders who insist on their gender differences. In that case the military seems to me like the absolute last place you'd want to be.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-10-02 11:37:10)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Team cohesion vs. individuality seems a better point to bring up. It's not without its problems though. "The US military should return to racial segregation because mixed units are disruptive to team building efforts!"

At least, I couldn't in good conscience recommend someone to transition during military training. What they do after I guess should be up to them and their docs. Maybe other people should just follow orders and prioritize team over politics and what they think about transmen or transwomen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard