Announcement

HollisHurlbut
Member
+51|5335

uziq wrote:

too bad, pig man.
Hey.  Fuck you.
uziq
Member
+466|2789
there's a circle of hell where all the coward pig-men have to go 1-on-1 with the black boys they kill, forever.
HollisHurlbut
Member
+51|5335

uziq wrote:

there's a circle of hell where all the coward pig-men have to go 1-on-1 with the black boys they kill, forever.
Hm.  There's no evidence to support your particular superstition.

Nevertheless, since I've never killed anyone, I guess I'm safe from your brand of magic so far.
HollisHurlbut
Member
+51|5335

uziq wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
What's the joke?  You should probably be fired.
uziq
Member
+466|2789
the joke is a person was literally driving a short distance from a TV studio, having been interviewed about racial profiling, and got pulled over, restrained, and their car smashed up and impounded by the police. it's funny.

it's a sort of humour called irony, you should look it up. many people find irony amusing. unlike, say, gloating over a memorial with your murderer pig friends.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057
Should have just cooperated with the police instead of arguing.

Three cases recently have annoyed me a lot: The running over of the two white women by a black guy yesterday. The two shootings in CHAZ committed by and against black guys. The disappearance, murder, and dismemberment of a Mexican-American lady soldier in Texas by a black guy.

Pretty high profile and dramatic cases that have been going on while BLM is in the background. The amount of violence committed by black people while these protest in favor of their equal rights has made a lot of people who advocate for them look foolish. The city of Seattle wasn't interested in invading CHAZ until black men started killing each other there. They could have turned the place into an American Christiania but some black people had to ruin it. People in Chicago are shooting each other in the dozens again too.

I know all of these acts of violence don't justify state security forces murdering people themselves or everything else pig men do in America. But the black community needs to try harder to live up to the example set by MLK. At the very least don't victimize non-black people who are sympathetic.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
Member
+466|2789
he was cooperating with police, he just wanted assurance they weren’t going to restrain him forcibly. a pretty reasonable fear considering he was pulled over arbitrarily one week before. and considering the news is full of people being killed by physical restraint.
HollisHurlbut
Member
+51|5335
I'm out.  I came in here trying to have civil discussion with reasonable people who might disagree with me.  This is not possible when I'm the only one trying to do that while other people are crying "pig men" and being general assholes.

Fuck you, and the horses you rode in on.  Maybe I'll check back in another seven years to see if there's been any growing up taking place.
uziq
Member
+466|2789
just go careful with the choke-holds and knee-pins, pig man.
HollisHurlbut
Member
+51|5335

uziq wrote:

just go careful with the choke-holds and knee-pins, pig man.
Be careful with the dicks in your mouth.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057

HollisHurlbut wrote:

I'm out.  I came in here trying to have civil discussion with reasonable people who might disagree with me.  This is not possible when I'm the only one trying to do that while other people are crying "pig men" and being general assholes.

Fuck you, and the horses you rode in on.  Maybe I'll check back in another seven years to see if there's been any growing up taking place.
https://media1.giphy.com/media/y8nAwsdR5zTKE/200.gif
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
HollisHurlbut
Member
+51|5335

SuperJail Warden wrote:

HollisHurlbut wrote:

I'm out.  I came in here trying to have civil discussion with reasonable people who might disagree with me.  This is not possible when I'm the only one trying to do that while other people are crying "pig men" and being general assholes.

Fuck you, and the horses you rode in on.  Maybe I'll check back in another seven years to see if there's been any growing up taking place.
Less cowardice than realization of uselessness.  Why should I stick around and absorb your bullshit?

You call me a coward, but you're the one who ran away from joining an institution and trying to make it better.

Choke on that.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057

HollisHurlbut wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

HollisHurlbut wrote:

I'm out.  I came in here trying to have civil discussion with reasonable people who might disagree with me.  This is not possible when I'm the only one trying to do that while other people are crying "pig men" and being general assholes.

Fuck you, and the horses you rode in on.  Maybe I'll check back in another seven years to see if there's been any growing up taking place.
Less cowardice than realization of uselessness.  Why should I stick around and absorb your bullshit?

You call me a coward, but you're the one who ran away from joining an institution and trying to make it better.

Choke on that.
Your institution is cucked. Widely discredited and unliked. Smart people become teachers. You don't even need a degree to become a cop.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
Member
+466|2789

HollisHurlbut wrote:

uziq wrote:

just go careful with the choke-holds and knee-pins, pig man.
Be careful with the dicks in your mouth.
homophobia from a police-man. i knew it.

a bunch of mandingos are gonna run a train on you in hell for that!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057
Cop's wives always cheat on them. Well known fact.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Larssen
Member
+91|1225
Cmon  guys be nice
uziq
Member
+466|2789
go read a fuckin book, larssen.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+567|3057

Larssen wrote:

Cmon  guys be nice
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
HollisHurlbut
Member
+51|5335

uziq wrote:

HollisHurlbut wrote:

uziq wrote:

just go careful with the choke-holds and knee-pins, pig man.
Be careful with the dicks in your mouth.
homophobia from a police-man. i knew it.

a bunch of mandingos are gonna run a train on you in hell for that!
Not sure how a reasonable suggestion to be careful with multiple dicks in your mouth translates to homophobia, but anyone who's been paying attention can plainly see you'll make up anything in order to come to your preferred conclusion.

Whatever.

Enjoy your circle-jerking, fucksticks.
uziq
Member
+466|2789
be careful not to kneel on any comrades necks near the scene of a murder when goofing around for the CHiPS facebook page or whatever.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,944|5969|949

I like how hollis idea of civil discussion is to just back whatever the police did with weird rationalizations. Proving the concept that the thin blue line is a very real thing. Refusal to even admonish any cop's actions.

Such a disingenuous motive.

Wonder if he's part of the 40% of cops who commit domestic violence on their partners.
uziq
Member
+466|2789
it’s incredible. cops at the memorial, taking suggestive photos, sending them to the person involved in the memorial-killing ... but he’s seen this photo thousands of times before! it’s just people dicking around! that’s not a real chokehold! they sent it to several officers not only the murderer!

meanwhile a guy running away from cops can ‘reasonably’ be expected to post an imminent threat of death, and cops are forgiven for shooting him in the back.

it’s weird how evidence and reasonability all tilt towards the police’s pocket, isn’t it? it’s almost as if these concepts aren’t referents for an objective reality but rather a cooked game.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,778|5443|eXtreme to the maX
Well he did turn around and discharge a taser at them while running away.
Maybe he was going to turn around again and take a shot at them.
Tricky heat of the moment decision after they were grappling in the dark.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,980|6109|USA

HollisHurlbut wrote:

uziq wrote:

too bad, pig man.
Hey.  Fuck you.

HollisHurlbut wrote:

I'm out.  I came in here trying to have civil discussion with reasonable people who might disagree with me.  This is not possible when I'm the only one trying to do that while other people are crying "pig men" and being general assholes.

Fuck you, and the horses you rode in on.  Maybe I'll check back in another seven years to see if there's been any growing up taking place.
So out of everything, even violence against other police officers, it's "pig man" that finally puts you on snappy tilt.

Why can't you just take it in good humor. Would things get dangerous if this argument was in-person?

Have you ever heard of the Bacon Bowl? Annual charity football game that used to be played between Seattle cops and Tacoma/Pierce area cops. Though not a lot went to charity, as I understand it, my point is here are all these police employing self-deprecating humor.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard