KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

gurdeep wrote:

https://pubg.report/streams/c679f673-e25d-475a-a23e-b3dc65f436e3/251658291

This is the greatest invention since video games. You get a little clip every time you kill someone who's streaming on twitch or mixer. Saw this on my friend's feed last night. Enjoy your ban, idiot
I couldn't tell what was happening. Im guessing it was an aimbot or something but all I saw was him getting plonked without being able to see where it was coming from.
gurdeep
­
+812|4724|proll­y
Nah, he landed late and got shot in the back twice then once in the side for the kill shot. The streamer just called him a faggot and reported for him for cheating because he's trash
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

gurdeep wrote:

Nah, he landed late and got shot in the back twice then once in the side for the kill shot. The streamer just called him a faggot and reported for him for cheating because he's trash
Oh lol. It makes me happy to know people still blame hitreg/lag/hackers in fps
lil_droo
+19|1464
my 3 year old niece drowned yesterday evening at my brother's ex's house in her pool. this shit is so fucked up it doesnt even seem real still. i'm extremely close with my brother and he's my best friend 100. i was around bella pretty much everyday for the first year of her life since my brother and his fiancee temporarily moved into my mom's house after they had the baby (and i was also living there at the time). other than that i would see her at least once a week or more since i was always doing stuff with my bro. idk even know how he's gonna handle this, the mom was pretty much hysterical. i don't think it has fully hit him yet he's just super detached right now i'm trying to give him space too. i can't imagine what they're feeling since i'm not a parent i just know what i'm feeling right now. life is so fucking fragile and tragic. 3 years old, just when she was really becoming her own little person and its gone like that. so many things she will never experience. i wanted to do so much with her, take her on fishing and skiing trips when she was older and just show her life. if u got kids love them and hug them just any1 in your life really.
gang shit
uziq
+492|3422
jesus christ droo that’s terrible.

drop me a PM if you ever need to chat. those thoughts you’re having now are a really rough ride.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

lil_droo wrote:

my 3 year old niece drowned yesterday evening at my brother's ex's house in her pool. this shit is so fucked up it doesnt even seem real still. i'm extremely close with my brother and he's my best friend 100. i was around bella pretty much everyday for the first year of her life since my brother and his fiancee temporarily moved into my mom's house after they had the baby (and i was also living there at the time). other than that i would see her at least once a week or more since i was always doing stuff with my bro. idk even know how he's gonna handle this, the mom was pretty much hysterical. i don't think it has fully hit him yet he's just super detached right now i'm trying to give him space too. i can't imagine what they're feeling since i'm not a parent i just know what i'm feeling right now. life is so fucking fragile and tragic. 3 years old, just when she was really becoming her own little person and its gone like that. so many things she will never experience. i wanted to do so much with her, take her on fishing and skiing trips when she was older and just show her life. if u got kids love them and hug them just any1 in your life really.
my worst nightmare sorry for your loss
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Terrible thing for a family. I wouldn't even know for sure what to tell someone. Like words of comfort might seem empty. I'd just want to be supportive, you know.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Sorry for your loss. Stay strong.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
uziq
+492|3422
i recognise some of those clan names.

lol it's funny how aged it looks. and the hitreg/netcode. it really looks terrible. but it 'felt' right, which is the main thing.

it's crazy how little detail there is in any of the map world and objects. but in your memory your brain sort of 'paints' them in. same thing happened with me and playstation 1 games. it's like your memory does the anti-aliasing for you. when you see the real thing it looked jagged and polygonal as fuck.
Larssen
+99|1857
oh man that has got to be the worst of 2000s music.

I spent the last 3 days indoors working and caught myself going a little insane. I know covid is a long term thing but goddamn am I already tired of it.
uziq
+492|3422
i bought some new running gear and take off for half a day if it gets too much. book, water, banana in a backpack. the monotony is the worst thing.

i also bought a summer linen suit i've been looking at since about last december. spending money just to have something to look forward to.

hang in there. let's have another fight about liberalism, it'll pass the time.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51P0mf32YkL.jpg
Larssen
+99|1857
I self identify as social liberal. The neoliberals undid much of what social liberalism achieved in the post war period.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

uziq wrote:

i also bought a summer linen suit i've been looking at since about last december. spending money just to have something to look forward to.
I'm day by day getting closer to wasting my money on a B&O charging pad just so I have something to look forward to in the mail.

I feel u
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Larssen
+99|1857
I'm saving a decent amount of money at least so I can possibly buy one of these, but let's see if I still want one by the time I can afford it.

https://www.vanzweedenmotoren.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Triumph-Rocket-3.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Very nice! With a bike like that would you take it to track days? Or I guess you're in Germany, so the autobahn is only a slightly more dangerous way to put the needle to the bottom right.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Larssen
+99|1857
lol I would probably die. But if I do get my hands on one it's hard not to be tempted. Still a far cry from actual track bikes due to its weight but stupid fast, 165 bhp is so ridiculous for a bike.
uziq
+492|3422

Pochsy wrote:

uziq wrote:

I'm day by day getting closer to wasting my money on a B&O charging pad just so I have something to look forward to in the mail.

I feel u
it's been over a month, no? i find if i still have the urge to own something after a solid month of thinking about it ... you should probably just get it.

pretty harmless rule for anything under 100 bucks.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Sometimes it's just about knowing you have the option to drop hammer if you feel like it. Like so many luxuries, a major part of the thrill is knowing it's there when you want it.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

uziq wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

uziq wrote:

I feel u
it's been over a month, no? i find if i still have the urge to own something after a solid month of thinking about it ... you should probably just get it.

I'm going to hold out for another few weeks at least. If I still check for price drops more than every other day by then, I'll do it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

uziq wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

uziq wrote:

I feel u

I just immediately give into these small impulse purchases of physical items. Steam video games and such? Nope, you have a better chance of getting blood from a stone.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Games in the form of digital licenses are a horrible investment in terms of permanence. Despite promises, there is no hard guarantee you will be able to access all your titles if a service goes under. Very anti-consumer.

I'm also wary of putting anything more than 60 bucks or so into multiplayer-only MMOs and such. Service goes down for good, the game could die.

e: On the flip side, if I lose a game I spent four bucks on and got maybe three hours out of, it's not exactly going to sting.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

I've spent the last 2 months loading up on backpacking and camping gear. That little 3 day boy scout summer camp i did really rekindled my love of the outdoors. I already have two trips planned - a weekend camping trip in July and a 5 day backpacking trip in September. I noticed how beneficial being removed from the general hustle and bustle is for my mental health.

It had been something like 2 years since my last camping trip. I forgot how much I enjoy it. I've started building out separate supplies for hiking/camping vs. backpacking.

I also love to travel, go out on the town, and experience live events like concerts, sports, and community functions. I have already made peace with the fact I may not be able to enjoy those things in the same capacity in the near-term, and possibly only in the long term under drastically different circumstances. Whatever.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Youtube streaming is funny. The toy company Hasbro is streaming G.I. Joe episodes from the 80's.

They seem to be doing the episodes where Cobra steals DNA from conquerors to build a new super villain.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard