uziq
+492|3422
except reagent tests are very easy to buy and people tend to get their 'exotics' from amazon-style sellers thesedays.

in europe most festivals and an increasing number of clubs have on-site drug testing to confirm the quality/quantity of what it is you've bought. no police interference.

you are definitely stupid to take a mysterious pill or powder from an anonymous street dealer.

you'd be pretty stupid to accept a drink from a stranger in a lot of circumstances,  too.

Last edited by uziq (2020-04-13 12:21:29)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
That's good to hear there's testing sites at some clubs and events. My time in the clubs pretty much ended when I left my masters, so I never really saw that. I like to hope people are safety conscious enough to buy a cheap tester kit, but knowing the people we were in uni I'm not sure we'd always make sure we did it.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I would accept a drink from a stranger at a bar. Try to drug me? Bad idea. I wouldn't be in danger.
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ohc11UljvpPKWeNva/giphy.gif
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
it wouldn't surprise me if you'd spiked someone's drink in the past. you are a miscreant.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I am a lot of things but I am not a sexual predator.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
lil_droo
+19|1465
ken why would i lie about taking shrooms lol. u want me to post a pic of what's left of my bag next to ur username or something lol. i'm not that smart or eloquent so i have a hard time describing my experiences, especially with psychedelics. i'm not gonna go into depth trying to describe what i saw and felt.

anyways i only ended up doing 2 grams. it was pretty shit actually compared to the larger amounts i've ate. i hiked down this canyon that leads to a little waterfall near pasadena w/ my airpods in and and just chilled. the mountains looked real crisp and vivid like some realist (?) painting and trees were a little wavy like a big dose but way less. i didn't see too much behind my eyes. music sounded amazing just liek the other times but not the kinda shit where u literally become apart of the music and ur just vibing lost with it. i stared at some blue-ish lichen on a rock for a while saw some patterns forming on it but nothing too crazy like intense fractals and shadow faces forming and shit i'm used to. shit was fucking bright tho the contrast on the rock looked crazy, it just popped at me. i ran into some other hiker up the canyon and they asked me how much further the waterfall was and i prolly seemed retarded lol i was smiling way too hard at them. also time went way too slow but in the bad way. i basically didn't even understand the concept of time when i did 5+ grams but this time time i was aware of it and kinda anxious.

that's it. i didn't experience anything meaningful or deep. some interesting passing thoughts but just gay petty shit. should've ate 5 grams and went to heaven or hell
gang shit
uziq
+492|3422
lol. 2-3 grams is pretty much normal for a social, fun experience. get out a painting set. do some writing. take a hike, yeah. 5 grams is 'i'm staying inside and locking the doors' dose.

it varies quite a lot with what sort of shroom you use. liberty caps are far more potent than cubensis, etc. consuming them with orange juice will hasten the trip and make it spike earlier.

Last edited by uziq (2020-04-17 02:18:06)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
I'm all for the 5g rocket ship to paranoia. Not for me, I'm too fragile for it, but droo sounds like he's got the experience to handle a lot on 5g. maybe even hold a conversation with a cop.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

Pochsy wrote:

I'm all for the 5g rocket ship to paranoia. Not for me, I'm too fragile for it, but droo sounds like he's got the experience to handle a lot on 5g. maybe even hold a conversation with a cop.
Droo, don't end up as eloquent as this man:

EDIT - fuck, I meant to edit the post I quoted. Whatever.

Last edited by Pochsy (2020-04-17 14:48:41)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

5g dose is firmly in the "face down head in pillow for 4 hours" realm.
uziq
+492|3422
do you often invite around strange men from grindr when dosing shrooms KJ? tell us more.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

mac....macbeth....is that you?

The last time i took mushrooms i went to a remote area 10 miles from the Mexican border and laid in a field watching the perseid meteor shower. I met some dude with dreadlocks from Toronto who claimed he was a burnt-out investment banker working in NYC who decided to quit, and now travels around North America in a conversion van.

We invited him back to our camp to eat and he was eating hot dogs wrapped in tortillas. Everything else about him and his background seemed reasonable, but i will never trust a man who eats hot dogs with tortillas.
uziq
+492|3422
it's always the little details that set you on edge.

the last time i took shrooms it was a moderate dose with my friend. we had shared hallucinations and still ponder its workings/mechanisms/deep ineffable cosmic mystery to this day. at one point, we were stood in a park looking into the shaded lawns at night-time, and we could both see a seagull rooting around for food and scraps. but all of the tips of the grass were sort of silvered and electric, and looked luminescent. this entire park looked like it was frosted or charged, or something (it was midsummer). furthermore, the entire ground was sort of like ... hexagonally tiled or tessellated ... like you get in some top-down RTS games? almost like there's some low-level perceptual mechanism that our brain uses to map 3D spaces, which had come to the fore.

all of this is sub-scientific bullshit, of course, and typical trip talk. but we both saw the exact same thing pretty much spontaneously, and both realised that we were seeing it. i'm sure this is really common with tripping people. there's no doubt some sort of subtle suggestion or trigger that causes the other to see the same thing. or perhaps certain substances cause hallucinations of certain shared sub-types (for e.g. LSD tends to be very geometric, shrooms are frequently coloured or light-based, on DMT you see human figures, etc.) but it felt S O  real dude!

Last edited by uziq (2020-04-17 15:53:12)

lil_droo
+19|1465
that's cool u can remember your trips pretty well uzique. i forgot most of the shit during my big shroom trips after a few days it felt like. that's the 2nd time i heard about shared hallucinations on shrooms tho. my friend claimed he engaged in telepathy with his girlfriend but idk most likely just a fun delusion but still kinda interesting. he also said he straight up talked to ancient indians on DMT amongst other crazy shit. i've seen human figures on shrooms (mostly faces) but nothing real vivid. i saw a humanoid type woman (it had a feminine shape) when i had my eyes closed once. she was shadowed except for a bright yellow outline just floating straight at me outta space and then she dissolved into fractals. i was listening to pink floyd (cliche as fuck i know but some songs sound really good on shrooms) and the speed and color of the patterns were coordinated with the song. pretty cool. i also looked in a mirror during that trip too and it was really fucking weird. i'm not even pinkskinned or a veiny person but it felt like my face was full of visible blood vessels and shit. my eyes had really weird depth too felt like they were seated in the back of my fucking skull

any of u guys done DMT? what's it like? that's pretty much the only other psychedelic i'd try besides shrooms again. maybe acid too but apparently a lot of it is fake or dangerous nowadays or something. i should've fuckin copped some DMT when i had the chance a couple years ago.

and ya pochsy u definitely don't wanna fuck with rock dude. that guy doesn't seem that bad for a crackhead tbh, cool voice tho lol

Last edited by lil_droo (2020-04-17 17:06:53)

gang shit
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

lil_droo wrote:

and ya pochsy u definitely don't wanna fuck with rock dude. that guy doesn't seem that bad for a crackhead tbh, cool voice tho lol
"Bob died shortly after we conducted this interview"
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

coke wrote:

lil_droo wrote:

I love how bluntly it's just thrown in there at the end. Abrupt and unforgiving. You can just hear the tone of warning in the delivery: 'don't be Bob'.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Pochsy wrote:

coke wrote:

lil_droo wrote:

I love how bluntly it's just thrown in there at the end. Abrupt and unforgiving. You can just hear the tone of warning in the delivery: 'don't be Bob'.
Yeah I going to mention it before, but droo replied first. Just added in and as a voice over at the end...
And with no further explanation or context.

Last edited by coke (2020-04-17 18:28:19)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I can't smoke marijuana anymore because I am going to become a cop. I am on week 3 and I hate it. Video games are so bad. Everything is bad.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I can't smoke marijuana anymore because I am going to become a cop. I am on week 3 and I hate it. Video games are so bad. Everything is bad.
How did you find the withdrawal during the first couple of weeks?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Camm wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I never got withdrawal headaches, insomnia, or anything else physical. Same thing when I quit cigarettes. I am just bored.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Camm wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I never got withdrawal headaches, insomnia, or anything else physical. Same thing when I quit cigarettes. I am just bored.
Nice, pretty jealous. When I quite a couple of years ago I was getting bad anxiety and had to get beta-blockers, and my kidneys hurt like fuck. I had to eat super clean and drink a ton of cranberry juice lol
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Camm wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Camm wrote:

Nice, pretty jealous. When I quite a couple of years ago I was getting bad anxiety and had to get beta-blockers, and my kidneys hurt like fuck. I had to eat super clean and drink a ton of cranberry juice lol
Have you noticed you have a higher tolerance for alcohol after being a pothead? I drank a bunch of beer today and feel barely buzzed. I think I burned out some receptors.
uziq
+492|3422
it's much more likely that your medication is having an effect with alcohol.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Camm wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Have you noticed you have a higher tolerance for alcohol after being a pothead? I drank a bunch of beer today and feel barely buzzed. I think I burned out some receptors.
Can't say I did, although I was never really a big drinker, just a few beers on a Friday/Saturday night.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard