strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6590|the side hatch
how about "Menu Madness/Operation: Able to Play the Game"
charge us $10
and fix all the fucking menus and login...?

you know what would be a more god damn sweet thing to add than a chrome batmobile or the death star with anti-personnel flame throwers or a new army of dragons or whatever else they are working on right now? 

being able to play
mrboogman
You talkin' to me? Well I'm the only one here!
+13|6673|Germany
lol, thx for the laugh! +1
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6689|Melbourne, Australia
lol id buy it =]
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK

strangelove wrote:

how about "Menu Madness/Operation: Able to Play the Game"
charge us $10
and fix all the fucking menus and login...?

you know what would be a more god damn sweet thing to add than a chrome batmobile or the death star with anti-personnel flame throwers or a new army of dragons or whatever else they are working on right now? 

being able to play
LOL LOL nice one mate, i needed a laugh
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6594|Birmingham, UK
The best seller EA will ever have...
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6672
ARRRRRGH! I HATE THIS PATCH! (Not because of what it changes) IT KEEPS ON SHUTTING DOWN BF2 TO DESKTOP! SINCE I DOWNLOADED I'VE MANAGED A SINGLE HOUR OF PLAYTIME BEFORE IT CRASHES! ARRRRGH I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!
Simon
basically
+838|6628|UK

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

ARRRRRGH! I HATE THIS PATCH! (Not because of what it changes) IT KEEPS ON SHUTTING DOWN BF2 TO DESKTOP! SINCE I DOWNLOADED I'VE MANAGED A SINGLE HOUR OF PLAYTIME BEFORE IT CRASHES! ARRRRGH I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!
^^ Join the club
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6590|the side hatch
twice per night is my limit on "starting the game/waiting, logging in/waiting, finding a server, joining/waiting and when it gets to 99% being kicked to desktop"

actually, now i would settle for a patch that tells me that i cannot play when i click the bf2 shortcut...that would be awesome instead of wasting half an hour

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard