uziq
+492|3445
i think we’ve all been exposed to enough of your terrible biological theories on race, intelligence, culture, brain wiring etc. you are literally stuck in a victorian classroom.

do you have a phrenologist’s skull where you can point out the superior aspect of your posterior head-lump where the prog rock talent is stored?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
I think phrenology probably predates prog rock.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3445
u sure grandpa?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX
whatever, I think any discussion of what is going on in your head is going to be a wasted endeavour
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3445
i like your music dilbert. but criticising ambient music for 'not having much going on' isn't exactly music criticism. u don't have to be nasty, old man!
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
Whenever I look at an artist's page on Spotify, I'm pleasantly surprised how often Chicago is among the Top 5. I don't know if it gives preferential treatment to your environs, but I wouldn't think it would be as frequent as it is across a fairly broad variety of genres. Though it also depends how fast and loose they're playing with the geographic boundaries.
Regis779
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|1309
TalkTalk by APC, Wasteland by 10 Years, I Want My Tears Back by Nightwish, Steel for Humans from Witcher 3 and 93 Million Miles by 30 Seconds to Mars

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard