uziq
+492|3422
jay is one of those 'north-eastern' white guys who don't believe in moisturiser and have beeted red wind-torn faces by the age of 50. you can see the hard labour in their grime-encrusted visages. luckily they're normally grandparents by that age too so they're safely removed from the mating pool.
uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

This is what happens when soldiers go shopping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g7BY6sRhnU
"he allegedly hurled anti-American abuse" lol what
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Clearly the best thing to do around somebody having a meltdown is to continue provoking them.
uziq
+492|3422
i have no criticism of the lady. she sounds irritating but she continued to fight her corner even in the face of a juiced-up meathead with evident anger control issues. she was close to getting her face pulped.

she actually seemed very calm. telling him to stop as he was losing his rag. like a mother with a child. which is probably accurate.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-24 16:17:39)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I mean obviously he's in the wrong here for acting out. I couldn't even understand what they were fighting about from just spoken words. Parking spaces? If so Jesus Christ, just park somewhere else.

I wonder if he'll become a cop after he leaves the military.

"IDUGIBBAFUBAMECKA!"

Gal who tried to gently take a hold of his arm did her best. Sad.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

uziq wrote:

i have no criticism of the lady. she sounds irritating but she continued to fight her corner even in the face of a juiced-up meathead with evident anger control issues. she was close to getting her face pulped.

she actually seemed very calm. telling him to stop as he was losing his rag. like a mother with a child. which is probably accurate.
The lady who got manhandled was his girlfriend/wife. She wasn't arguing with him but just trying to get him to not fist fight the ladies complaining about the parking spot. They were putting a carriage in the trunk so they in fact do have a kid. I feel very bad for the girl who was manhandled. You see her wipe away tears near the end. It breaks my heart how women are sometimes abused.

This is what soldiers are like when they need to commute
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Losing his voice. lol

e: great spokesperson for people who wear DC corporate attire
uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

The lady who got manhandled was his girlfriend/wife. She wasn't arguing with him but just trying to get him to not fist fight the ladies complaining about the parking spot. They were putting a carriage in the trunk so they in fact do have a kid. I feel very bad for the girl who was manhandled. You see her wipe away tears near the end. It breaks my heart how women are sometimes abused.

This is what soldiers are like when they need to commute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Dmh-VqNTo
another fine example of someone who wouldn't have a place or job in society without the military.

the person filming the video was a woman, which is nice.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-24 16:38:21)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
This is what happens when a soldier sees two people fighting
uziq
+492|3422
god bless masculinity.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
this is what happens when soldiers see upside down flags
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

uziq wrote:

god bless masculinity.
Just think, Jay wanted to fly over to your place and do that to you.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Jay would win that fight
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Uzique could just have the peaky blinders meet him at the airport.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
The airport's already been closed by order of the peaky blinders.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3422
jay is a 40 year old man who clings to his self-image as an IT technician in the military to think he’s tough. it’s quaint. he has 2 chins now and his clothes barely extend over his pot belly.  threatening people on the internet is all he has left, because his ‘multinational director’ wife definitely isn’t putting 3 kids through private school when jay gets in legal trouble for his anger management issues.

i already posted my zip and building in d&st. it doesn’t need to be marinaded anymore. it’s already perfect zesty! come at me bro. i dare you to ruin your life over big bad nasty forum posts
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

These are Bean Boots:

They're meant for hiking/hunting in the rain. Common as dirt among white people.
So Brooklyn has a large lumberjacking industry?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
i just got reading a book on the pine barrens. it has a good description of the suburban white people who fancy themselves 'outdoorsmen', buy all the gear, and go out for 2 days in the hunting season every year. half of them have heart attacks because they eat and drink too much whilst on the trip. the other half have to be fished out of the woods, lost.

i sure can picture a lot of people dressed up to the nines in bean boots. so manly! wow!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I worked with an American who went on one of those kind of trips once.

He said it was the most terrifying experience of his life, drunk townies staggering around blasting anything, bullets flying everywhere, people shoving high-velocity rifles into their kids hands hoping "bagging their first buck" will make men of them.
uziq
+492|3422
https://i.imgur.com/fzjUgso.jpg

it’s funny to me that jay can’t see how these homoerotic male activities just don’t appeal to the number of men who aren’t obsessed with ‘manliness’, and often looking faintly ridiculous in the process.

i’m happier with my hand-made artisan french shoes. i don’t need hunting gear.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-25 03:29:03)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
People should just be happy wearing the outfits, they don't have to actually go deer hunting.

I'm fine with just hanging my SS outfit in the cupboard and looking at it occasionally.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I think I saw this once on Apt Pupil.
uziq
+492|3422
i’m going to get a tribal tattoo or some barbed wire around my bicep so people know i’m definitely Not Gay.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Do motorcycle jackets say you are or aren't?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

i’m going to get a tribal tattoo or some barbed wire around my bicep so people THINK i’m definitely Not Gay.
Fixed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard