Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,804|5385|USA

This site is old and had no health insurance, so I guess a lot of stuff that got broken never got fixed.

Search doesn't work properly for me.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,857|5245|949

i was just searching the user database. There's an option to search by no. of posts available. That's it.

It's around 35k with his known accounts.  So un13 is pretty close. 7:1 or so
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+690|4156|Toronto
Thanks to the mod team we've confirmed that I probably should be approximately as important as the furniture, unless you're giving me too much credit.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
uziq
Member
+280|2065
pochsy if it's any consolation i consider you some fine-ass louis quatorze furniture.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,857|5245|949

macbeth is like a human skin lampshade, for what it's worth
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+690|4156|Toronto
I feel the warmth. I'm trying to do the low-volume high quality thing. I guess Mac either wants me gone or to start a Larrsen-Uzique quality rivalry. Lemme kno
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,857|5245|949

macbeth feels like he is the bf2s custodian. If you want, i can PM you his real name and you can lord it over his head for whatever gain you desire.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+343|2332

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i was just searching the user database. There's an option to search by no. of posts available. That's it.

It's around 35k with his known accounts.  So un13 is pretty close. 7:1 or so
Usmarine's total combined post across accounts is still higher.

But otherwise you are all welcome for keeping this place alive. When I left after Ken stuck his hand down my LinkedIn, RTHKI reached out and asked me to come back. He said "Macbeth, you must come back. The forum needs you." And thus I returned.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+690|4156|Toronto
Hey man, I'm all good with you keeping up the post count. But you gotta accept I'm just the furniture that comes to life when the clock strikes midnight.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SuperJail Warden
Member
+343|2332
You are the candlestick from beauty and the beast.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2020-05-21 16:25:16)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,857|5245|949

lumiere. His name was lumiere
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+690|4156|Toronto
You calling me gay again Mac? lol

That make you the obsequious clock trying to keep this place on the tracks?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
SuperJail Warden
Member
+343|2332
He looks like a gay Jeffrey Epstein.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/8/8f/GaryBeach_Lumiere.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151115092120
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,857|5245|949

Pochsy wrote:

You calling me gay again Mac? lol

That make you the obsequious clock trying to keep this place on the tracks?
ya right bro. Lumiere was a casanova. Always trying to put his flames all over the belles
uziq
Member
+280|2065

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

lumiere. His name was lumiere
it's an allusion to *checks notes* the first people in france to ever invent the porto-cinema. the lumiere bros.

see i know film!!!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,694|4719|eXtreme to the maX
https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/320/cpsprodpb/5084/production/_112421602_pa-50321606.jpg

Dominic Cummings travelled hundreds of miles from London to County Durham during the lockdown when he had coronavirus symptoms.

A source close to the PM's chief aide told BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg that he and his wife went to his parents' home to self-isolate.

The source insisted Mr Cummings did not break official guidance because he and his wife stayed in a separate building.

The story was first reported by the Mirror and Guardian newspapers.

Labour said No 10 needed to provide a "very swift explanation" for Mr Cummings' actions.

"If accurate, the prime minister's chief adviser appears to have breached the lockdown rules. The government's guidance was very clear: stay at home and no non-essential travel," a spokesman said.

"The British people do not expect there to be one rule for them and another rule for Dominic Cummings."
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-52779356
Epstein didn't kill himself
uziq
Member
+280|2065
very good story. he is such a bond villain.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,694|4719|eXtreme to the maX
He's more of a stooge.
Epstein didn't kill himself
uziq
Member
+280|2065
he's running the entire government. senior civil servants and cabinet ministers cower before him. he sends nasty bullying texts to people of high office.

a stooge is a minion, isn't he? boris is nothing but a blabbering mouthpiece. it's pinky and the brain, and cummings is the brain.
lil_droo
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+5|108
One of my friends on IG reposted some shit saying that if trump gets reelected there will be a second wave of the virus after the election and if Biden gets elected it will be basically disappear overnight lmao. #plandemic shit apparently

I don't believe in that but it's interesting hearing some of the theories

"make u think"
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,674|5350|Oxferd
"interesting"
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
uziq
Member
+280|2065

lil_droo wrote:

One of my friends on IG reposted some shit saying that if trump gets reelected there will be a second wave of the virus after the election and if Biden gets elected it will be basically disappear overnight lmao. #plandemic shit apparently

I don't believe in that but it's interesting hearing some of the theories

"make u think"
if by interesting you mean totally nonsensical and mouth-dribble levels of retarded, then yes, sure.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+737|5298|United States of America
If those theories were being spread by people other than the most gullible, ineducable, and illogical among us, I might be tempted to give more credence to them. The people uncritically "just asking questions" while spreading the flimsiest old antivaxx chestnuts are certainly not helping by muddling the messages and casting doubt on those who actually know shit.

The refrain I've seen now is that "wearing a mask won't do anything. It's just a test to see who's a sheep that will follow orders-- FREEDUM!" I saw a group on FB with some of my coworkers sharing stories that seems to be comprised of Trump partisans, rural Karens who want bars to open, and the Youtube conspiracy crowd. It makes for some wild reading.

I had screenshotted this and was gonna post it somewhere on reddit to highlight the foolhardy rubes trying to cash in on their being oh so very aggrieved.
https://i.imgur.com/MN8Q2CV.png
lil_droo
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+5|108

DesertFox- wrote:

If those theories were being spread by people other than the most gullible, ineducable, and illogical among us, I might be tempted to give more credence to them. The people uncritically "just asking questions" while spreading the flimsiest old antivaxx chestnuts are certainly not helping by muddling the messages and casting doubt on those who actually know shit.

The refrain I've seen now is that "wearing a mask won't do anything. It's just a test to see who's a sheep that will follow orders-- FREEDUM!" I saw a group on FB with some of my coworkers sharing stories that seems to be comprised of Trump partisans, rural Karens who want bars to open, and the Youtube conspiracy crowd. It makes for some wild reading.

I had screenshotted this and was gonna post it somewhere on reddit to highlight the foolhardy rubes trying to cash in on their being oh so very aggrieved.
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
i think a lot of ppl just have mistrust because the WHO and others flip flopped on shit. like early on they were saying the virus was only transmitted from animals to humans or something and then that masks didn't do anything and to save them for medical workers (why would they wear them if they didnt work tho?). maybe they just lied about the mask thing for the greater good at first to make sure the medical workers had a good supply. i don't know but lying in general is not good.

apparently the WHO is heavily influenced and funded by china too.

i'm not saying i agree with all this stuff but i can see why some ppl feel they way they do

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard