KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

What were you trying to convince the mods exactly?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
To free the accounts of past members that were unfairly banned from this forum.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Since the mods will never be convinced, I guess I have no choice but being a martyr.

To find mod threads go through the karma of mods and look for threads with username titles or references to bans. Just click on that and it will take you straight to the mod thread. Tucker's karma is the best besides the admins since the cucks on this forum liked to karma flirt with her on the mod forum.
Reposting for new page
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6730|Oxferd Ohire
You made it sound very important to keep secret Friday night
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6625|949

Probably because after farting around in the mod area he realized it's just the same nonsense as the regular parts
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

To free the accounts of past members that were unfairly banned from this forum.
If you or uzique or ig, etc. get your old accounts back, great. Ask tazz about it or something.

Jay wrote:

Man, those mod forums. Who has the time to spend debating whether a post should be banned?
It was a different era. One closer in years to the last Battlefield game I wanted to play regularly.

The last conversation in specific users was over three years ago, I guess shooting the shit about whether or not macbeth was purely trolling or if his posts offer some glimpse into his reality.

And then three years before that:

OrangeHound wrote:

He's baaaaaaa-aaaack
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

That said, considering we were involved in posting and arguing ourselves, it's probably not a bad thing mods sometimes asked for input from other mods before banning. Or delegated/deferred the decision.

Macbeth should be given mod status so he can lurk around PMs and see some of the whining about how the other guy wasn't banned.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
Thank you for your very thoughtful post newbie. You are not a cuck. You are a bull.

Do you at least agree that the mods of the past were way too flippant with banning members? A lot of very fun posters were lost because of undiagnosed depression cases like Varegg being unhappy.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
Do you also know what a bull is? I can make you a custom bull narrative.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Fifth Question:

1. What was the profession of the user 'Lowing'?

A. Automotive mechanic
B. Automotive engineer
C. Helicopter mechanic
D. Aerospace engineer
Sorry RTHKI, that is wrong. I assume you want a narrative.

The economy continues to get bad but you and few factory workers continue to hold onto your jobs. One day while doing your inspections you meet a new hire. She is a college age girl who has white trash vibes but she flirts with you immediately and you are flattered. You get to know her more and it turns out she is a big NASCAR fan. She also likes taking photos of things and considers her instagram pictures art photography. You two date and you think you found a soulmate. Her age doesn't bother you but instead makes you feel young again. For her birthday weekend you surprise her with a trip to the Indianapolis 500. At the tailgate party for the Indy 500, your girlfriend quickly gets drunk off of cheap Budweiser. You sit her down and go looking to get her some food to absorb the liquor. When you come back for her, you find her making out with a random guy who offered her a cheeseburger. Turns out you were cucked.
You interrupt the make out session but she is too sloppy drunk to acknowledge what is even going on. You are to distraught to even remain at the event so you leave without her and make your way home. You ignore her phone calls and texts throughout the weekend and prepare yourself mentally for having to see her at work on Monday. You get to work before her and settle in until you hear someone scream "where is Rick?" over and over again. It is your girlfriend causing a scene on the factory floor. She tells everyone you are a "little dick faggot who has girl hobbies". Your bosses come over and piece together the situation. Since they are small business owners, they decide to just fire the both of you because they are confused. You pack up your stuff and drive straight to the local unemployment office to file for benefits. You wait on line for a few hours but finally get to meet face to face with a lady who completes your application for you. She is a nice young lady. You notice she has NASCAR memorabilia on her desk and you two strike up a conversation. Since you are unemployed and vulnerable, her motherly instincts kick in and she wants to take care of you. She ask you out and you two begin a relationship while she helps you live off of welfare. Things move quickly between you two and to save money, she moves you into her mom's place. Since you have no job and collect benefits professionally, you spend most of your time online and playing race car games. Life is pretty good for you actually. You begin to settle into your new life as a rural dead beat and get comfortable. Out of nowhere your relationship with the welfare clerk starts to get rocky. She complains that you are boring, the spark is no longer there, and you need to change. You ask what you can do and she tells you to leave. You ask if you can stay there just a little longer before you figure our where you are going to live and she tells you you need to start getting ready to leave ASAP. You ask why you need to leave so quickly and she breaks the news to you that she has been seeing a new guy who walked into the welfare office looking for a handout. He is a single dad and needs more help than you and her motherly instinct is telling her to kick you out of the nest to make room for the new bird/boyfriend. Turns out you were cucked.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712
I still need to cuck Jay. With Jay's permission I can work Newbie into his narrative to kill two birds with one stone.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6735|London

Rick got a double cucking, that's rough.

At least you got to bang Britney Spears though, nice job man
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
lil_droo
+19|1488

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Fifth Question:

1. What was the profession of the user 'Lowing'?

A. Automotive mechanic
B. Automotive engineer
C. Helicopter mechanic
D. Aerospace engineer
Sorry RTHKI, that is wrong. I assume you want a narrative.

The economy continues to get bad but you and few factory workers continue to hold onto your jobs. One day while doing your inspections you meet a new hire. She is a college age girl who has white trash vibes but she flirts with you immediately and you are flattered. You get to know her more and it turns out she is a big NASCAR fan. She also likes taking photos of things and considers her instagram pictures art photography. You two date and you think you found a soulmate. Her age doesn't bother you but instead makes you feel young again. For her birthday weekend you surprise her with a trip to the Indianapolis 500. At the tailgate party for the Indy 500, your girlfriend quickly gets drunk off of cheap Budweiser. You sit her down and go looking to get her some food to absorb the liquor. When you come back for her, you find her making out with a random guy who offered her a cheeseburger. Turns out you were cucked.
You interrupt the make out session but she is too sloppy drunk to acknowledge what is even going on. You are to distraught to even remain at the event so you leave without her and make your way home. You ignore her phone calls and texts throughout the weekend and prepare yourself mentally for having to see her at work on Monday. You get to work before her and settle in until you hear someone scream "where is Rick?" over and over again. It is your girlfriend causing a scene on the factory floor. She tells everyone you are a "little dick faggot who has girl hobbies". Your bosses come over and piece together the situation. Since they are small business owners, they decide to just fire the both of you because they are confused. You pack up your stuff and drive straight to the local unemployment office to file for benefits. You wait on line for a few hours but finally get to meet face to face with a lady who completes your application for you. She is a nice young lady. You notice she has NASCAR memorabilia on her desk and you two strike up a conversation. Since you are unemployed and vulnerable, her motherly instincts kick in and she wants to take care of you. She ask you out and you two begin a relationship while she helps you live off of welfare. Things move quickly between you two and to save money, she moves you into her mom's place. Since you have no job and collect benefits professionally, you spend most of your time online and playing race car games. Life is pretty good for you actually. You begin to settle into your new life as a rural dead beat and get comfortable. Out of nowhere your relationship with the welfare clerk starts to get rocky. She complains that you are boring, the spark is no longer there, and you need to change. You ask what you can do and she tells you to leave. You ask if you can stay there just a little longer before you figure our where you are going to live and she tells you you need to start getting ready to leave ASAP. You ask why you need to leave so quickly and she breaks the news to you that she has been seeing a new guy who walked into the welfare office looking for a handout. He is a single dad and needs more help than you and her motherly instinct is telling her to kick you out of the nest to make room for the new bird/boyfriend. Turns out you were cucked.
Lmfao these cuck stories are good. I kinda wanna get cucked in this thread but not really. That shit hits kinda close to home since I got cheated on before. It's a long story. I wasn't truly cucked but still
gang shit
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I still need to cuck Jay. With Jay's permission I can work Newbie into his narrative to kill two birds with one stone.
Why do you have to be so mean to me? I karma'd you for this thread.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Do you at least agree that the mods of the past were way too flippant with banning members? A lot of very fun posters were lost because of undiagnosed depression cases like Varegg being unhappy.
I think most of it was silly. Enforcing the rules with pretenses of doing things by-the-book when it's actually about timing and probably what mood the mod was in at the time.

Banning someone for raging, doxxing, threatening, or creepily stalking other users is probably called for though.

But when was the last time you saw any of that, other than Jay taking us down memory lane where he threatened to go beat up uzique.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Why do you have to be so mean to me? I karma'd you for this thread.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I think most of it was silly. Enforcing the rules with pretenses of doing things by-the-book when it's actually about timing and probably what mood the mod was in at the time.

Banning someone for raging, doxxing, threatening, or creepily stalking other users is probably called for though.

But when was the last time you saw any of that, other than Jay taking us down memory lane where he threatened to go beat up uzique.
I offered you a bull story not a cuck story. A bull is the opposite of a cuck. In my next story you can literally cuck Jay if he is okay with me writing it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I don't really understand the kink where husbands get off on watching their wife cheat on them with another dude.

I am not flying to new york btw.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I offered you a bull story not a cuck story. A bull is the opposite of a cuck. In my next story you can literally cuck Jay if he is okay with me writing it.
Does your proposed story involve a crazy firefight and one of us getting buried under Jay's deck.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't really understand the kink where husbands get off on watching their wife cheat on them with another dude.

In this story Jay flies to Washington.
gurdeep
­
+812|4748|proll­y

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't get it either, but then again I like piss play...

When I was 19, I met some milf on pof who got me to come bang her while her husband sat on the bed and watched. Was a little awkward, but I was a 19 yr old horn dog, so it had to be done. Living in Vegas now, I get a few tinder matches per month for people looking to get cucked. I've only done it once though because the boyfriend was out of town. She was pretty hot, but we had to record some of it to send to the dude.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

He wouldn't like it here with all the forest spiders.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

free ig
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3712

gurdeep wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I don't get it either, but then again I like piss play...

When I was 19, I met some milf on pof who got me to come bang her while her husband sat on the bed and watched. Was a little awkward, but I was a 19 yr old horn dog, so it had to be done. Living in Vegas now, I get a few tinder matches per month for people looking to get cucked. I've only done it once though because the boyfriend was out of town. She was pretty hot, but we had to record some of it to send to the dude.
do you pee on them or do they pee on you?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5351|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Go for it
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6099|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

He wouldn't like it here with all the forest spiders.
He will need to capture some to fend off the Canadian timber weevils which will inevitably turn his deck into sawdust.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

I dunno this whole thing is feeling derailed by ig's pee fetish. Maybe Macbeth should work him into the Jay story instead.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard