Cornel_Sanders
+0|6768
Guys,

One of the things I love to do is fly airplaines into the opposite team's airfield and crash into their parked plaines(of course I bail out before crashing). Some have accused me of camping and others have just chewed me out. My favorite place to battle is the in enemy's base, would this kind of play be called "spawn camping"? I am not really standing where people spawn, I just pick them off as I see them.

Are players like me annoying? It seems to win games, since the enemy can't get organized in their own base.

WhatDoYouThink?
(9)Kermit
Teh Milho
+0|6780|Sumter SC

Cornel_Sanders wrote:

Guys,

One of the things I love to do is fly airplaines into the opposite team's airfield and crash into their parked plaines(of course I bail out before crashing). Some have accused me of camping and others have just chewed me out. My favorite place to battle is the in enemy's base, would this kind of play be called "spawn camping"? I am not really standing where people spawn, I just pick them off as I see them.

Are players like me annoying? It seems to win games, since the enemy can't get organized in their own base.

WhatDoYouThink?
While not realistic, it works, yeah it is annoying especially on the losing end of it. If I was on the same team I would complain about wasting the plane.

As long as your final goal for the base you are attacking is to get the flag, then by all means stir it up, cause trouble, and get people mad at you. It works. and it is much more fun to kill an anger-crazed enemy, coming after you, then to kill someone who doesn't realize it.
inva1337
+0|6774|Netherlands
Personely I hate guys like that just like commanders that fire artillerie on the enemy base...

The team has no chance to battle good... I think it's lame
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6809
It's a little cheesy IMHO but hey, it's your game and if that's the way you enjoy playing...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6863|"Frisco"

There are several really long and involved threads about "base camping" or "spawn raping" I suggest you do some searches and contribute to those.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard