Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

uziq wrote:

jay mentions gays once a day now. he thinks because he's married that he's beyond suspicion. how quaint. no gay man has ever got married and had kids to line his closet, after all.
I don't mention gays, I mention that you're an obvious pufter. It's different. It may require nuance to see it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3422
it's poofter, jay. which is an english word for a gay person. you poor thing, it's such a struggle for you.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Also mac, can you tell us what's specifically wrong about people eating dogs, cats, bats, anteaters, etc.? I get it if it's just about the conditions they're kept, slaughtered, and prepped. That's one of my concerns about western meats as well.
Ebola, SARS, and COVID has proven that man is not supposed to eat bat. Dogs are man's best friend. Anteaters are gross and also diseased.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Didn't Jay just leave hints of an evening tryst with a drill sergeant hanging over our heads without providing any of the lurid, juicy details. I mean I'm fine with not knowing but it seems strange for him to push this angle here.

Also mac, can you tell us what's specifically wrong about people eating dogs, cats, bats, anteaters, etc.? I get it if it's just about the conditions they're kept, slaughtered, and prepped. That's one of my concerns about western meats as well.
I told the story, you missed it amongst the mean posts from macbeth
What mean post? I am always friendly.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Didn't Jay just leave hints of an evening tryst with a drill sergeant hanging over our heads without providing any of the lurid, juicy details. I mean I'm fine with not knowing but it seems strange for him to push this angle here.

Do the nice people you know need to constantly remind everyone they're nice?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

it's poofter, jay. which is an english word for a gay person. you poor thing, it's such a struggle for you.
I'm aware, but I'm not talking about gays in general. I'm ok with you being gay. I wish you joy as you guzzle cum.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3422
a real font of wit. your boys are going to grow up queer, you know that right? it's a law of psychology. you are going to fill them with your unreconstructed blue-collar views and they are going to rebel. good luck reconciling your proletarian attitudes.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You were a bit mean to pochsy. He used to be like uzi, but he seems to have matured some and tempered his college learning with some real world experience. This should be encouraged, not dismissed.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3422
i've been in non-stop employment since leaving college. i didn't have to rely on the government to rescue my life out of the doldrums. do you think you have 'life experience' because you were weaned by the government until your mid-20s?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

You were a bit mean to pochsy. He used to be like uzi, but he seems to have matured some and tempered his college learning with some real world experience. This should be encouraged, not dismissed.
You are right, Jay. Thank you for this insight. I will apologize to Pochsy if he apologizes to me too.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

a real font of wit. your boys are going to grow up queer, you know that right? it's a law of psychology. you are going to fill them with your unreconstructed blue-collar views and they are going to rebel. good luck reconciling your proletarian attitudes.
I hope they rebel. They wouldn't be good little libertarians in training if they didn't question everything.
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Ebola, SARS, and COVID has proven that man is not supposed to eat bat. Dogs are man's best friend. Anteaters are gross and also diseased.
Then what animals are acceptable to eat in your lexicon? And which parts? What do you think about sushi bars?
uziq
+492|3422

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

I hope they rebel. They wouldn't be good little libertarians in training if they didn't question everything.
but you're sending them to a religious school because you crave status. got it. gee they're in for a ride.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Then what animals are acceptable to eat in your lexicon? And which parts? What do you think about sushi bars?
Beef and seafood is fine.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

i've been in non-stop employment since leaving college. i didn't have to rely on the government to rescue my life out of the doldrums. do you think you have 'life experience' because you were weaned by the government until your mid-20s?
You are the same person you were 10 years ago. There's been no growth, no maturity, and you still parrot the opinions of your long gone professors. Everything about you is utterly predictable. People should evolve over time as they come into contact with new ideas and new stimuli. You're stuck in stasis.
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Chicken? Turkey? Duck? Pork? What about different wild game other than seafood? What about endangered seafood?

Would you eat pig snout?
uziq
+492|3422
i think you're confused about college in the UK. all my 'long gone' professors were right-leaning conservatives. maybe a few on the liberal-left side of the spectrum. you're projecting your own misinformed and ignorant views of US campuses onto another country, where it's doubly irrelevant.

'parroting opinions' is your favourite line, and yet of all the people here you do it the most consistently. you read the least, think even less, and just generally recycle right-wing pundits.

and is that what you're celebrating as 'growth'? becoming a guy at near-40 who says 'lol you're gay', 'enjoy guzzling cum' on the internet? you were a lot more acute and intelligent before 10 years of your wife's high-cholesterol home cooking clogged the artery to your brain.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-03 17:26:21)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Chicken? Turkey? Duck? Pork? What about different wild game other than seafood? What about endangered seafood?
Pigs shouldn't be eaten. They are disgusting animals that roll in their own poop. Bird Flu is an issue with chickens, duck, and turkey but farming practices seem good at managing outbreaks among poultry stock.
uziq
+492|3422
love that you're offended pigs roll in their own poop but eat hot dogs. do you know what goes into a hot dog?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

uziq wrote:

love that you're offended pigs roll in their own poop but eat hot dogs. do you know what goes into a hot dog?
I only buy beef hot dogs.
uziq
+492|3422
cows' lips and assholes tastes much better than pigs'!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

How does mac know for sure that some of his hot dogs don't have rodent meat?

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Pigs shouldn't be eaten. They are disgusting animals that roll in their own poop. Bird Flu is an issue with chickens, duck, and turkey but farming practices seem good at managing outbreaks among poultry stock.
Have you ever been out in cattle country? Taken a deep breath of that air? Seen how filthy those animals can get?
uziq
+492|3422
he buys industrial abattoir slurry, stuff that can't even be classified as a meat and instead goes by vague names like 'meat-based product' and other shenanigans arranged by the FDA or whoever to get the bottom-tier proteins into approved foodstuffs.

then he judges an entire culture who eat different animals, regardless of the sanitary conditions. the vast majority of wet markets in asia serve fresh produce, fruit, vegetables and meat, straight out of the fields. it's a lot healthier than a supermarket, let alone fucking canned hot dogs. no artificial shit. it's akin to an 'organic farmer's market' that hipsters obsess over here in the west.

i can understand dilbert's revulsion. he's a vegetarian so unsanitary, badly slaughtered meat is a big no-no. but the guy stuffing his face with anonymous meat-products and the minced offal of animals, literally scooped up from the floor of slaughterhouses, cannot say shit.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
No amount of your Social Justice Warrioring with change the fact that Asians eat diseased bats and gave the world Bat Flu.
uziq
+492|3422
fake catholic spouting fake news.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard