Poll

Should America close military bases and stop aid to EU?

Close them all and stop aid.25%25% - 50
Just close bases now that they don't need protection.16%16% - 32
Just cut aid.7%7% - 14
Lower number of bases and aid.10%10% - 21
Lower just bases.5%5% - 10
Lower aid.3%3% - 6
Just cut the French out.32%32% - 65
Total: 198
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

afrocullions wrote:

yeah hes a dumbass we give plenty of aid although prolly not so much to sweeden

http://www1.usaid.gov/locations/europe_ … rence.html
Afrocullions knowledge of the EU must be incredibly poor. Armenia is not in the EU and is never likely to be a member. It's practically in Asia. I looked up that website prior to posting anything and was content to see that the EU 15 receive nothing in US aid. Afrocullions - try thinking through your arguments - not just rushing to a website, seeing something that looks like it might be good to post and then post it without thinking through the consequences. You'll end up looking like a complete retard.

PS to karma idiots: I lived in the US for four months and have been there several times on holiday and on business, therefore I am qualified to comment on America.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-05-29 08:44:35)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6750|The Hague, Netherlands

CameronPoe wrote:

afrocullions wrote:

Afrocullions knowledge of the EU must be incredibly poor. Armenia is not in the EU and is never likely to be a member. It's practically in Asia. I looked up that website prior to posting anything and was content to see that the EU 15 receive nothing in US aid. Afrocullions - try thinking through your arguments - not just rushing to a website, seeing something that looks like it might be good to post and then post it without thinking through the consequences. You'll end up looking like a complete retard.

PS to karma idiots: I lived in the US for four months and have been there several times on holiday and on business, therefore I am qualified to comment on America.
indeed if you say EU your talking about :

*  Austria
    * Belgium
    * Cyprus
    * Czech Republic
    * Denmark
    * Estonia
    * Finland
    * France
    * Germany
    * Greece
    * Hungary
    * Ireland
    * Italy
    * Latvia
    * Lithuania
    * Luxembourg
    * Malta
    * Netherlands
    * Poland
    * Portugal
    * Slovakia
    * Slovenia
    * Spain
    * Sweden
    * United Kingdom
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

afrocullions wrote:

*  Austria
    * Belgium
    * Cyprus
    * Czech Republic
    * Denmark
    * Estonia
    * Finland
    * France
    * Germany
    * Greece
    * Hungary
    * Ireland
    * Italy
    * Latvia
    * Lithuania
    * Luxembourg
    * Malta
    * Netherlands
    * Poland
    * Portugal
    * Slovakia
    * Slovenia
    * Spain
    * Sweden
    * United Kingdom
When I said EU 15 I meant the original members. Poland apparently does still receive some sort of aid from USA.
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6555|the land of plenty

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

I think EU could beat USA so why don't they just stary theer
and...
USA have Bases there after WW2 but the Brits Don't. Anyway Every US War Film Thinks the US wn the War Themselfs woithout the Brits or Other Allies.  I eat poo.
Please take the 'English' bar out of your sig, you clearly do not have a handle of it.

As for the original point:
"Oh, I don't know, Lloyd. The French are assholes."
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6750|The Hague, Netherlands

CameronPoe wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

*  Austria
    * Belgium
    * Cyprus
    * Czech Republic
    * Denmark
    * Estonia
    * Finland
    * France
    * Germany
    * Greece
    * Hungary
    * Ireland
    * Italy
    * Latvia
    * Lithuania
    * Luxembourg
    * Malta
    * Netherlands
    * Poland
    * Portugal
    * Slovakia
    * Slovenia
    * Spain
    * Sweden
    * United Kingdom
When I said EU 15 I meant the original members. Poland apparently does still receive some sort of aid from USA.
yeah alright, but this is just to make sure that they wont see the Continent Europe as EU. which are 2 different things
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
afrocullions
Banned
+8|6562
hey douche thats the fuckin front page click on countries and scroll through all the countries that we give aid to ... and thats just one organization

heard of c.a.r.e ? rebuilt europe after ww2 ? rebuilt former yugoslav states ? fuck you douchefuck i know plenty about eu... i know that europe gives abosolutely nothing to US its a one way street and ungratefull fruits such as yourself wont make us stop helping because we know there are people in your continent that arent total arrogant asswipes like you and need help..

next time you try and talk shit like you are intelligent try to have anything valid to say or point out cuz just pointing your finger and saying stupid and nothing in refrence to makes you look like the stupid shit you are
Squig2510
+0|6703
Cut out the flame will ya. Second, you rebuild what you destroy. You weren't the only ones rebuilding here. I'm thankfull the US gave aid to europe after ww2, but I'm not demanding stuff from my friend because of what I did years ago. You helped us so we can support ourselves again.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567
I can say in full confidence that the Republic of Ireland receives no aid from the US. Maybe other europeans can chip in with comments on how much aid their countries receive. We in Ireland don't need your aid as we have the one of the highest standards of living in the world, higher even than that of the US.

On the non-governmental aid front: why would we give the US aid - you don't need it? We have manby charities here in Ireland that give millions to african nations and other underdeveloped countries.

PS The original poll is about the EU - not EUROPE. They're two different things.
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6673|In The Zone
Maybe we should pull out of Iraq and leave you all to that then.  Get Fucking Bent Retard.  You are only in Iraq because we are giving you Aid(UK)

All of this based on POLAND, they are BARELY a member of the EU
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6721|Sweden
Sweden never received money from the USA either, but we did send more than any other country (per capita) to the USA after the Catrina hurricane.
afrocullions
Banned
+8|6562
never huh ? you dont know shit ...

and we do send aid to n.ireland as well
Random-Hero58
+10|6571|TX
Just lower the aid and number of bases. I used to live at Ramstein, Germany, by the base there.

Last edited by Random-Hero58 (2006-05-29 09:11:50)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

afrocullions wrote:

never huh ? you dont know shit ...

and we do send aid to n.ireland as well
I live in the REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. REPUBLIC. R.E.P.U.B.L.I.C.
DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6673|In The Zone
I knwofor a FACT that you send nothing to N.Ireland because our government refused it.  If they accepted Aid then they would accept that there was a problem.

Do your Research
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51

CameronPoe wrote:

The US government DOES NOT provide aid to any longstanding members of the EU.

The US should get rid of their bases in Europe. Why the hell are they there anyway?
Maybe there are here too..uuuuh..dunno actually.. Why the hell are they here..?!!?!?
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51

Random-Hero58 wrote:

Just lower the aid and number of bases. I used to live at Ramstein, Germany, by the base there.
Oooooh.. I've been there for a baseball tournament.. Pretty cool there I like saw dozens and dozens off this beautiful cars
mikkel
+383|6613

afrocullions wrote:

i know that europe gives abosolutely nothing to US its a one way street and ungratefull fruits such as yourself wont make us stop helping because we know there are people in your continent that arent total arrogant asswipes like you and need help..
Oh my.
tip700
+9|6635

afrocullions wrote:

hey douche thats the fuckin front page click on countries and scroll through all the countries that we give aid to ... and thats just one organization

heard of c.a.r.e ? rebuilt europe after ww2 ? rebuilt former yugoslav states ? fuck you douchefuck i know plenty about eu... i know that europe gives abosolutely nothing to US its a one way street and ungratefull fruits such as yourself wont make us stop helping because we know there are people in your continent that arent total arrogant asswipes like you and need help..

next time you try and talk shit like you are intelligent try to have anything valid to say or point out cuz just pointing your finger and saying stupid and nothing in refrence to makes you look like the stupid shit you are
WW2 was more than 60 years ago and armenia isnt in europe. All your doing is flaming over mis informed information.

and i suggest you read the post above in order to dispel your ignorance

Last edited by tip700 (2006-05-29 09:26:54)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6567
Again Afrocullions you've done exactly what I accused you of earlier. Posting stuff without reading it. THe page on Ireland says nothing about the giving of any aid to Ireland - it's basically just a rundown on progress in the NORTHERN IRELAND peace process. There is no mention of any of the main European countries recieving aid in the third link. The second link I couldn't get to (firewall). The fourth link: I AM FROM THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND. THERE ARE TWO PARTS TO THE ISLAND OF IRELAND. I'M FROM THE REPUBLIC.
stfu. thx.
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6580
afrocullions: You've been awarded Expert Owned Yourself Badge
yuck7777
+12|6786|USA
Seeing that some dumb asses don't know what aid means I added more to my original post for the poll!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by yuck7777 (2006-05-29 10:14:36)

DazBurt
Kinda Nice Guy!
+10|6673|In The Zone
Anybody can post that sort of stuff on the Internet.  I work for the UK government and like I said, I know for a fact that the only 'Aid' we get off of the americans, is for the support of the Americans in Iraq.  Everything else is done in normal Trading and through the WMO
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

You didn't include the option to "no." Europe still owes us money.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6567

yuck7777 wrote:

Seeing that some dumb asses don't know what aid means I added more to my original post for the poll!!!!!!!!!
The crux of the matter is that the EU doesn't need any aid from anyone. It is a net giver of aid to the rest of the world. In fact it contributes more per capita in aid to the rest of the world than the US. Individual charitable organisations are a different matter and not tied in to governments. There are many aid agencies in Europe as there are in the US. I would find it very odd if aid were being given to any EU countries by such agencies when 10% of the worlds wealth is concentrated in 'the west', i.e. US, Canada, Europe and Australasia. I think aid agencies might be more inclined to direct their funds towards places like Palestine, East Timor, Sudan, etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard