Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

I think this is a long shot but does anyone play (or used to play) Rocket League?

It's about the only game I play at the moment, and I haven't played for about a year so I'm pretty bad at the moment.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
uziq
+492|3422
absolutely categorically not.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Played it, but it didn't hook me for longer than a few matches. Nothing against it though.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
I played for a bit. Insanely high skill cap that I have no natural ability to even partially approach. Did 200 hours with friends a year or so back, am ranked Wood -3. I even bought an xbox controller for it and still suck massive dong
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
uziq
+492|3422
wood-3. isn't tha
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

lol, wood rank eh? I'm diamond 2/3 but struggling a bit since I've started again. Decided to try new controls also which isn't helping.

It has that great quality in a game, really easy to learn and understand but insanely hard to master. When you make a shot at the right angle the feeling is great
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Oh totally. Awesome game, I just can't wrap my monkey brain around a y-axis maneuver. My real rank is Gold 3 or something. No joke, I suck.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Any of you seen the demolition derby played with a giant soccer ball?
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Nah. Toss us heathens a link.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Not even going to lie, I skipped through to each kick-off hoping for a 50km/h smash. Neat idea though. Wonder what the liability insurance agreement looked like. "so uh, our primary risk factors here include an excavator bucket going through one or more skulls. cool, no problem, I'll underwrite that shit"

Last edited by Pochsy (2020-04-12 19:27:31)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

There were a few collisions, but the drivers were careful considering. Highlight I think was the bucket coming down a bit hard on one of the vehicles.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5513|Toronto
Yeah, looked hesitant on the field of play, even. The coach on the sideline was screaming for killers, and all he got was cars with worse shakes than Mac's last GF.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6712|London

if anyone is on the edge, bear in mind rocket league is a lot more fun than this video

what's the point without rockets?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I suppose you could shoot paintballs at other drivers' windshields.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard