KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

So where's the Gypsy memorial park in New York?

Does Israel hold a disabled holocaust remembrance day?

Do tell.
sounds like you're a great candidate to lead the cause to create a gypsy memorial in New York. Get that gofundme going!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
You'd think the New York jews would be on top of that, remembering their fellow victims, but no, it has to all be about themselves.

https://mjhnyc.org/

And its funny that the jews complain about genocide when historically thats what they've done to everyone who stood in their way, and is what they're doing to the Palestinians now.

"Following God's law they killed every man, woman, and child, as well as the oxen, sheep, and donkeys."

"The word is often used in the Book of Joshua, where cities such as Jericho and Ai came under herem. This meant they had to be completely destroyed, except for "the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron" which were to go into "YHWH's treasury"

"Deuteronomy 20 also names six people groups who were to be under the ban: the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites. This has led to the conquest of Canaan being referred to as genocide. For example, Ra'anan Boustan calls this "a thoroughly violent commandment" which "in modern terms would be characterized as genocide."

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-01-28 17:12:16)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
are you really accusing the jews of being ‘genocidal’ because of the fucking old testament, dilbert? really? a piece of mythic historiography that re-tells, from triumphalist jewish perspective, their coming into canaan after the bronze age collapse?

that’s like accusing the greeks of being murderous rampagers who aren’t to be trusted because of the accounts in Homer. or being a virulent anti-italian because of the roman rape of the sabines.

you are an utter mentalist.

Last edited by uziq (2020-01-29 00:31:46)

uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

So where's the Gypsy memorial park in New York?

Does Israel hold a disabled holocaust remembrance day?

Do tell.
how surprising that a group with no nationhood, by its very definition, and no money or political organisation don’t have a ‘memorial in new york’. how many gypsies are there in the atlantic seaboard?

there are plenty of holocaust memorials in places like poland and ukraine, and it’s not like germany itself, or france and her other neighbours, have forgotten who was involved. conveniently you won’t count those. it’s the jews building a memorial in new york that annoys you for some reason.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Isn't the Torah supposed to be a history?

If its a fiction then they have no real claim on the Levant do they?

Or is it OK to cherry-pick which is fact and which is fiction?

The point is their teachings tell them they can rape, rob, dispossess and murder whoever they like, and they do.
uziq
+492|3422
it’s not a teaching. it’s part of their mythic past. do romans think they’re entitled to go around raping women because the foundational myth of the city is based on rape and conquest?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rap … bine_Women
OMG isn’t this supposed to be their history? italians are told from childhood that it’s okay to rape!

the events detailed in the OT telling of the mythic history of the age of jewish kings, does NOT form their body of religious precepts. what a wilful misreading.

does this really have to be explained to you? you wouldn’t get far on a history degree. this might blow your mind ... but there are different types of ‘histories’! the oral, mythic, textual kind are not necessarily the true or factual. did you know the very concept of a ‘history’ was invented by an ancient greek who exaggerated, rhetoricised, and glorified things according to his whim? WOWSERS!!!

meanwhile there IS real history, history rooted in empirical events, which you aren't much interested in. like why the events of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries have led to the current geopolitical situation in the middle-east, and why a succession of political decisions have led to israel having the nationalist, right-wing politics it does. not for you, the entanglements of clear causation. no, it's BRONZE AGE history that is affecting the decisions and behaviour of people in 2020.

Last edited by uziq (2020-01-29 00:56:16)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
OK, so Palestine is just somewhere some jews lived for a while until they were defeated by the Romans, they don't have some mythic god-given right to the place.

Glad thats settled.
uziq
+492|3422
israel's claims to palestine as their spiritual homeland aren't quite the same matter as you claiming the old testament gives license to 'rape, rob, dispossess and murder whoever they like'.

and again, you're ignoring the large part of jewish history, the counter-zionist one, that has argued for time immemorial (since at least spinoza in the renaissance) that it is not the jewish people's future to settle in israel. there has been an equal tendency amongst jewish rabbis and philosophers that it is precisely their role to wander the earth, rather than to embark on a zionist project. but you'll ignore that just as you'll ignore europe remembering 'the holocaust' in its entirety. it doesn't fit your narrative.

Last edited by uziq (2020-01-29 01:25:17)

KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

$20 to macbeth if he catalogues dilberts posts on this site to form a chart that shows exactly when dilbert started repeating nonsense that aligns with stormfront.
uziq
+492|3422
it does feel like there was a definite turning point. dilbert was always a grouch but never a full-blown crank bringing every topic back to the same 1-2 root fixations. i wonder what happened in his personal life to make him so concerned about the fate of palestinians on the other side of the world?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
It's not Dilbert's fault neither of you have anything you believe in.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
the things i believe in and cultivate don't glow enough with incandescent rage and hate, that's true. it must get tiring being constantly outraged about the jews.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

uziq wrote:

it does feel like there was a definite turning point. dilbert was always a grouch but never a full-blown crank bringing every topic back to the same 1-2 root fixations. i wonder what happened in his personal life to make him so concerned about the fate of palestinians on the other side of the world?
He always did it. You were just able to filter him out because he wasn't one of only three posters.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

they definitely call it the "wuhan flu"
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
The sign says corona.
uziq
+492|3422
belgium is the stupid cousin of france. i am never surprised by any story coming out of belgium. their national pastime is pedophilia.

i've said throughout this thread that they are consistently the most racist in europe. i guess they got enough practice in running a hellscape for rubber  in the congo.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Isn't characterising an entire nation as racist itself racist?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6707|Oxferd Ohire
Not if theyre the same color as you

Speaking of race relations local soccer teams head coach got fired for saying insensitive/racist things, he's Dutch. I learned the Dutch media is not afraid to say the n-word.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Apparently COVID-19 is racist, Han-Chinese being most vulnerable.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0147-1
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

Isn't characterising an entire nation as racist itself racist?
unlike you dilbert, i am not a crazy person.

i suppose only you would need a /s tag for a comment like ‘their national pastime is pedophilia’.

in my head i now picture you as the late fred phelps.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Their national pastime pretty much is paedophilia.

Funny that those good Europeans have a worse history than the British.
Larssen
+99|1858
No comment to all the above

Dilbert_X wrote:

Funny that those good Europeans have a worse history than the British.
Lol no
uziq
+492|3422
the belgian congo was pretty uniquely deplored by almost all of belgium’s neighbours. plus it was all going to one guy. small nation syndrome. the scots would have done just as bad if they had their way with their own abortive colonies.

it’s always the smallest terriers which are the meanest.

yip! yip! yip! and so very amusing the way you talk french!

Last edited by uziq (2020-03-12 00:21:54)

Larssen
+99|1858
I mean that's true but I'm pretty certain the UK had a pretty big hand in more or less all the world's atrocities and wrongs of the 18-20th centuries.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard