Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Larssen
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+5|283
Alexander the great, francis bacon, leonardo da vinci, socrates, the thebans, the spartans and some templars were all pretty gay. Should be easy to 'shoehorn' that into a history class.

Last edited by Larssen (2019-10-23 11:25:11)

uziq
Member
+174|1847
the ancient greeks and romans were extremely 'fluid' (to co-opt a modern term) in their sexuality and wouldn't have considered themselves as one or the other, anyway. the ancients spent a lot of time in gymnasia hanging out in the nude, admiring one another. the whole straightjacketed conception of love and filiation that we have now we can thank vast repressive apparatuses like the catholic church for. that works out well. great if you want to contribute to kids being abused.

macbeth is in the unfortunate situation of playing the special catholic pleading card about homosexual rights, neglecting to notice that he lives in a secular democracy, where marriage is a civic and legal, i.e. a secular, arrangement first and foremost and a religious one second. i presume he has little problem taking advantage of the other counter- or supra-religious freedoms promised to him under that secular democracy, like smoking weed when he feels like it, or engaging in pre-marital sex. but no, the gay's being allowed to get legally married is the downfall of his christian civilisation.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-23 12:04:07)

SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115

Larssen wrote:

Alexander the great, francis bacon, leonardo da vinci, socrates, the thebans, the spartans and some templars were all pretty gay. Should be easy to 'shoehorn' that into a history class.
Alexander the great was not gay. High school world history starts at the enlightenment now. That's what the College Board wants.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115

uziq wrote:

Macbeth has little problem taking advantage of the other counter- or supra-religious freedoms promised to him under that secular democracy, like smoking weed when he feels like it, or engaging in pre-marital sex. but no, the gay's being allowed to get legally married is the downfall of his christian civilisation.
I am a sinner. My sins are not my identity like the gay people. I don't revel in my sin.
Larssen
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+5|283
Jury is still out on Alexander.

You would do well to reconsider your chosen profession.
uziq
Member
+174|1847

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

Macbeth has little problem taking advantage of the other counter- or supra-religious freedoms promised to him under that secular democracy, like smoking weed when he feels like it, or engaging in pre-marital sex. but no, the gay's being allowed to get legally married is the downfall of his christian civilisation.
I am a sinner. My sins are not my identity like the gay people. I don't revel in my sin.
think about the psychological dynamics and sociology of why a minority group or people facing discrimination tend to feel a keen sense of ‘identity’. think just a little bit. i know it might be hard. but give it a thought.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-23 12:40:06)

SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115
The discrimination was exaggerated. There is definitely no discrimination today.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5167|USA

Am I just imagining things or did your trolls used to be better? Because this just seems like scraping the bottom of the barrel even by your standards. Low effort.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115
Do you even know any gay people out in the woods? Is deliverance real?
uziq
Member
+174|1847
i'm sure there are a lot of dive bars in NJ where you go when you fancy a bit of glory-hole action, macb. you're just another self-loathing coum hunter out there in the pine barrens.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115
Do you know any gay people either? What about blacks or Muslims? I am sure I am forgetting some other group you two defended.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,793|5027|949

my best friend is a gay, black trans muslim.

who cares
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5167|USA

I guess for some reason I'm supposed to be upset about being asked if I know any gay people in Washington?

Meanwhile, macbeth needs a chaperone for browsing Tinder.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,793|5027|949

macbeth is quite the snowflake when it comes to islam and LGBT issues.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115
The Muslims you care so much about want to kill your gays.
uziq
Member
+174|1847
so do christians in many parts of the world. you should move to ghana, macbeth. you can probably teach there and you won't notice a difference from your classroom in buttfuck, NJ, right?

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-24 10:27:36)

unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5167|USA

I think it's par for the course that you conflated the average gay person you're likely to meet in Washington with a fictional hillbilly rapist.

Did that movie scar you, macbeth? It was supposed to be uncomfortable. But it probably clicked with more female moviegoers than male.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,793|5027|949

Ideological fundamentalism is bad. So is being a hatemonger. I'm thankful i'm smart enough to understand that being muslim doesn't automatically force you to hate gays, just like being a catholic doesn't mean you suck little boys off, or being a jew means you can't touch a woman who isn't your wife.
uziq
Member
+174|1847
macbeth has been going through a protracted mental breakdown or dissociative episode for a few years now. he's the latest in an endless stream of cranks to take refuge in the ritual and arcana of the catholic church. those dark churches are frequented by some serious fruitcakes. like when you roll over a log and there's woodlouse and slow-worms underneath it.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Ideological fundamentalism is bad. So is being a hatemonger. I'm thankful i'm smart enough to understand that being muslim doesn't automatically force you to hate gays, just like being a catholic doesn't mean you suck little boys off, or being a jew means you can't touch a woman who isn't your wife.
The Catholic priest who happen to be pedophiles are all gay. Amazing how the gays are the pedophiles and the nuns are safe. Gay men are natural predators. Who knew?

Your liberal safe space in which the conservative Muslim lives side by side with the village tranny is a fantasy. The hijab lady is way more conservative than you would be comfortable with. She would probably make a good Catholic wife if she took that thing off her head.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5167|USA

I wonder how religiously you watch Boondock Saints.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4501|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Ideological fundamentalism is bad. So is being a hatemonger. I'm thankful i'm smart enough to understand that being muslim doesn't automatically force you to hate gays, just like being a catholic doesn't mean you suck little boys off, or being a jew means you can't touch a woman who isn't your wife.
The Catholic priest who happen to be pedophiles are all gay. Amazing how the gays are the pedophiles and the nuns are safe. Gay men are natural predators. Who knew?

Your liberal safe space in which the conservative Muslim lives side by side with the village tranny is a fantasy. The hijab lady is way more conservative than you would be comfortable with. She would probably make a good Catholic wife if she took that thing off her head.
Nuns and female teachers have perpetrated plenty of abuse, I'm not sure homosexuality is a significant indicator of misopaedia.
Epstein didn't kill himself
SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115
Men shouldn't dress as women for Halloween. Men shouldn't get effeminate costumes.

gross and disturbing for children
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5167|USA

I don't believe you actually give a rat's ass about "the children." You just want an excuse to be a killjoy.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+198|2115
I don't care for Halloween. I haven't dressed up for it since 5th grade. I dressed as the Grim Reaper.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard