SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
French police suck so bad. How does a guy kill 4 cops in a police station? In America the stabber would have been killed as soon as he pulled out the knife.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Larssen
+99|1858
Clue is in the fact that it was in a police station. In the courtyard. Probably people who were doing administrative work on a break. You don't wear your gun at your desk while filling in paperwork do you

Last edited by Larssen (2019-10-03 06:10:11)

uziq
+492|3422

War Man wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well, the .45 semiautomatic pistol was invented to enable white people to shoot drugged-up black people.
Actually to shoot drugged-up Filipino's. Considering that it was the Filipino-American War that sparked the desire for "more stopping power" and seeing as at the time, increasing stopping power meant increasing caliber.
what’s the current toll for gun suicides per year? 30,000?
uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

French police suck so bad. How does a guy kill 4 cops in a police station? In America the stabber would have been killed as soon as he pulled out the knife.
i’ve been to that area a lot, calling it a police station isn’t really apt. it’s like the administrative centre of police in the very heart of the bureaucratic/administrative area of paris. the guy was also an IT worker in the building for like 20 years.

not a lot you can do about someone going postal one day with a knife in an IT department of a huge administrative building. even with armed guards nearby. it’s not like everyone working in government hq’s in america has a holstered pistol on their hip.

french police deal with a lot of rioting and street deployment. they are definitely better than your average fatty in the united states’ forces who gets a few military hand me downs and thinks he’s van damme.

https://i.redd.it/b7mc70srpr031.jpg

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/newshour/app/uploads/2016/07/RTSIFF0-1024x764.jpg

i know who my money's on.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-03 11:13:08)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
You shouldn't call our police bad names. Blue Lives Matter
uziq
+492|3422
i’m sure tubbsy can take the heat. he’s got an AR-15 and an an APC in his defense.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-03 11:48:21)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

uziq wrote:

War Man wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well, the .45 semiautomatic pistol was invented to enable white people to shoot drugged-up black people.
Actually to shoot drugged-up Filipino's. Considering that it was the Filipino-American War that sparked the desire for "more stopping power" and seeing as at the time, increasing stopping power meant increasing caliber.
People shouldn't use suicide as justification to banning guns. Suicide is suicide. If people don't commit suicide by gun, they find something else to commit suicide with that'll work just fine.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
uziq
+492|3422
it was more a wry comment on what various handguns were invented/intended for. not sure how many filipino's got shot with a .45. willing to bet a lot more americans have died because of the invention.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America

War Man wrote:

uziq wrote:

War Man wrote:

People shouldn't use suicide as justification to banning guns. Suicide is suicide. If people don't commit suicide by gun, they find something else to commit suicide with that'll work just fine.
Except also that's not true. When sticking your head in an oven stopped working to commit suicide, overall suicides fell. As a guideline, it's probably best to not have a society with readily accessible and very effective means of suicide available if interested in preventing them.
War Man

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

i’ve been to that area a lot, calling it a police station isn’t really apt. it’s like the administrative centre of police in the very heart of the bureaucratic/administrative area of paris. the guy was also an IT worker in the building for like 20 years.

not a lot you can do about someone going postal one day with a knife in an IT department of a huge administrative building. even with armed guards nearby. it’s not like everyone working in government hq’s in america has a holstered pistol on their hip.

french police deal with a lot of rioting and street deployment. they are definitely better than your average fatty in the united states’ forces who gets a few military hand me downs and thinks he’s van damme.

i know who my money's on.
Well if it's France.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/49921145

You lose.

uziq wrote:

it was more a wry comment on what various handguns were invented/intended for. not sure how many filipino's got shot with a .45. willing to bet a lot more americans have died because of the invention.
.45 ACP came around after the Filipino-American War. It has killed more Japanese, Italians, and Germans than it has Filipinos. I would honestly need to look up the .45 ACP usage by Filipinos to get an idea on how many Filipinos were actually killed by .45

Last edited by War Man (2019-10-03 23:08:36)

uziq
+492|3422
war man are you retarded? that’s literally what we’ve just been talking about. that’s the whole point of our comments. jesus christ read a little.

it was an attack in an office building, he killed admin workers and desk joneses. he was an IT worker.

you could be a fucking krag maga expert and get owned by someone with a knife inside a close-quarters office environment. it’s a game over situation until a guy with a gun reaches you. do many network sysadmins and database workers keep guns in their office drawers in america?

stop being such a little armchair military real world facts dork. are you the guy commenting on all public shooting stories about how you’d pull your trusty 9 and end that fucker !!!!!

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-04 00:52:32)

War Man

uziq wrote:

war man are you retarded? that’s literally what we’ve just been talking about. that’s the whole point of our comments. jesus christ read a little.

it was an attack in an office building, he killed admin workers and desk joneses. he was an IT worker.

you could be a fucking krag maga expert and get owned by someone with a knife inside a close-quarters office environment. it’s a game over situation until a guy with a gun reaches you. do many network sysadmins and database workers keep guns in their office drawers in america?

stop being such a little armchair military real world facts dork. are you the guy commenting on all public shooting stories about how you’d pull your trusty 9 and end that fucker !!!!!
Not sure if I would go for 9mm for a carry handgun, would have to do some thorough research before deciding on caliber.

Anyway I didn't put 2 and 2 together, I will admit that. I sometimes skim by Macbeth's 1 sentence posts. I was more focused on the pictures and comments you made in that particular post. Didn't bother checking the context fully and I know I just recently made a post in another thread criticizing you in not interpreting Dilbert's post. In my defence, you are supposed to be the intellectual English genius, so it is worse if you misintrepret a post than it is for me to skim read through posts.

Last edited by War Man (2019-10-07 19:01:22)

uziq
+492|3422
and what are you supposed to be? some lennie-looking wisconsin dairy farmer with nostrils big enough to snort a walnut?

what do you think about ukraine, war man? about the kurds? the extent of your views seem to be around nitpicking word choices and semantics and firing back tu quoques.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-08 01:12:49)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
If you are a young person and feel the need to concealed carry then you are a coward.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

to be fair warman does strike me as a guy who puts a helmet on before he leaves the house so maybe he is just really cautious.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
If I lived in a shitty part of America I would want a pocket pistol, a .50 Desert Eagle for example.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422

Larssen wrote:

uziq wrote:

what's happening to the Uighurs is a holocaust, without doubt, and their culture is being systematically exterminated. it isn't about gas chambers and smoking chimneys, but there is a definite programme to eradicate their language, customs, culture, and religion (most obviously) from china forever.

as with the falun gong, who are basically harvested for their organs and treated as second-class citizens, the world will watch on and do nothing.
I would argue that China is only succeeding in creating the necessary conditions for much more conflict in the future. The situation in Xinjiang and Tibet are untenable, Inner Mongolia unstable. Actually erasing a culture is 'hard work' and I don't see them succeeding in that aim with the methods they're using.
your polite debate-society cavilling is misguided. they are trying their very best to erase a culture, systematically, through re-education and all means short of sending them to a gas chamber.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ … en-and-now

there is also a gross asymmetry in international attention and outcry, less 'sympathy', for lack of a better word. yes, the tibetans share the same plight, as do many other ethnic minorities in china, but the uighurs don't have an international celebrity dalai lama figure. western rockstars aren't rushing to associate themselves with trendy muslim beliefs like they do with tibetan buddhism. their situation is in many ways far worse.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-09 03:44:14)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
The western world is exhausted dealing with the ungrateful Muslims and their issues. Nothing good comes from intervening on their behalf. If would be a mistake to even let them refugee here.
uziq
+492|3422
yes, the ‘ungrateful muslims’. like they are the same bloc of people all over the world. you sound like an even more idiotic version of gavin mcinnes with your talk of ‘forcing people to have western values if they come here’ and being ‘at war against islam’.

i think it goes without saying that throughout history places like tibet and xinjiang province have been extremely remote and isolated from geopolitical affairs. ethnic muslims there have little to nothing to do with any of your ire against mouthy somalis or gulf state wahhabism.

are you a proud boy, macb?

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-09 05:20:09)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Uzique wrote:

‘forcing people to have western values if they come here’
Like Rousseau said sometimes you got to force people to be free.

I think the Proud Boys are losers. I don't have the time to dress in an uniform and fistfight college students who I agree with a lot more about than I do with American right wingers.

I think anyone who rejects left wing economics is foolish. I also think that left wing economics wouldn't work in the U.S. without a good amount of authoritarianism to get people to act like nice little Catholics.
uziq
+492|3422
citing rousseau to defend an authoritarian state crushing its ethnic minorities and autonomous regions. right. you are the personification, like jay, of the idea that a little learning can be a dangerous thing.

it’s not like the chinese state are forcing its muslims to be free, is it? they see any deviation away from the Han majority as dangerous. that’s not freedom, you dolt.

it’s so fucking moronic that you’re constantly praising catholic ideals and bemoaning the fact that the state can’t behove citizens to act religiously, but then you give china a pass when it can’t tolerate its citizens ... acting in accordance with their private religious morality.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-09 05:50:54)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Muslim minorities are an unique problem that Rousseau didn't have to deal with. He would agree that they have trouble following the social contract and general will of Western societies if he had lived to see them shoot up French nightclubs and protest pork in schools. Rousseau was Catholic also by the way.

China is just protecting its citizens from having to deal with Muslim terrorism and separatism. So maybe they aren't doing it in the nicest way but their heart is in the right place. The only thing China did wrong is not being a Catholic country.
uziq
+492|3422
the paris shootings were perpetrated by ISIL/ISIS, with satellite cells in europe (belgium, not france). hardly all french muslims struggling to meet 'the social contract', is it?

french schools were ordered by a (secular) judiciary to offer alternatives to pork on the menu so that people of faith (jewish as well as muslims) would have a meal option in their (secular) state schools. hardly all french muslims staging massive protests to change the french way of life, is it?

i cannot take you seriously. do a research.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
The leader of the Paris shooting was a French citizen from what I remember. What about that guy who ran over and killed 90 people in France? The deli hostage crisis? Charlie Hebo? The stabbing less than a week ago? All French Muslims. ISIS is in fact also Muslim. When was the last time a Christian committed a terrorist attack on Muslims in an Islamic country? Never? It might be because Muslims oppress non-Muslims whenever they are in power or maybe Christians are just less violent and cruel.

The first public schools were created in revolutionary France in order to indoctrinate French children in the ideals of the revolution and French citizenship. There is nothing French about Islam. It was a mistake to let Muslim religious practices to become a tolerated part of education.
uziq
+492|3422
and what were the ideals of the revolution, macbeth? what are the ideals of the french republic?

it's like we're rehashing a debate from Stendhal's era.

Last edited by uziq (2019-10-09 06:35:11)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard