Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas
If you thought Loose Change was interesting, then you should probably check this out too.  It isn't about 9-11 or George W. Bush, rather the JFK Assassination and George H.W. Bush.  Brought things to my attention that I had never even dreamed about before.  The video is kind of old and the person who made it must not of had much film making experience because some of the effects are really cheesy and the spider chart at the end is really hard to read but it makes it's point and it makes it clear.  I didn't take all of it literally, basically because the narrator reverted to cussing and calling George H.W. Bush a bitch a few times (lol) but it is interesting none the less. 

Anyways, check it out and post you comments, concerns, rants and raves.

See it here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … &q=jfk
Random-Hero58
+10|6576|TX
I didn't think Loose Change was interesting, it is a bunch of bs conspiracy theories.

“The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory” - Thomas Jefferson.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

Random-Hero58 wrote:

I didn't think Loose Change was interesting, it is a bunch of bs conspiracy theories.

“The moment a person forms a theory, his imagination sees in every object only the traits which favor that theory” - Thomas Jefferson.
It's also people who don't have open minds that allow crap like the magic bullet theory to be considered fact in the court of law.

As far as the Thomas Jefferson quote......who better to say something like that, than a man you knocked up three slaves and became the president.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6573
That's so wrong. How the hell do you think science actually makes progression? Such a clause is often lacking applicability.

(THIS IS TO RANDOM HERO'S THOMAS JEFFERSON QUOTE, SORRY FOR ANY MISINTERPRETATIONS MADE)

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-05-29 04:38:16)

Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

Xietsu wrote:

That's so wrong. How the hell do you think science actually makes progression? Such a clause is often lacking applicability.
What?
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6573
I dunno', just thought I'd use english.
Random-Hero58
+10|6576|TX

Cougar wrote:

Random-Hero58 wrote:

It's also people who don't have open minds that allow crap like the magic bullet theory to be considered fact in the court of law.

As far as the Thomas Jefferson quote......who better to say something like that, than a man you knocked up three slaves and became the president.
I didn't know the magic bullet was fact in the court, but that is also a BS conspiracy theory.

What does Jefferson owning slaves have to do with the quote?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6691|Canberra, AUS

Xietsu wrote:

?
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6838|Delaware
At 7:30 in the morning I'm about 30 minutes through. I must say this is a very convincing arguement (about the Kennedy conspiracy). I'll add more when I'm finished.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6573
The Discovery Channel showed a program that debunked the Kennedy assassination conspiracy pretty thoroughly.

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-05-29 04:39:06)

SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware

Xietsu wrote:

The Discovery Channel showed a program that debunked the Kennedy assassination conspiracy pretty thoroughly.
And while I'm not even halfway convinced the conspiracy is true, the only way we will ever know 100% is if one of the "conspirators" were to say that it DID happen.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6573
Wha'? I don't really think a conspirator can truly believe their followed theory to have actually taken place, because conspiracies often have lingering, unanswerable questions. O_o

Last edited by Xietsu (2006-05-29 04:52:15)

SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware

Xietsu wrote:

Wha'? I don't really think a conspirator can truly believe their followed theory to have actually taken place, because conspiracies often have lingering, unanswerable questions. O_o
From what I can see, this movie is presenting a multitude of questions that have yet to be answered. Whether they are believably answerable or not is another story.
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6573
So on what grounds would a conspirator saying it happened have in regards to us "ever knowing"? I mean...from what I can tell...Discovery's debunking program pretty much covered all the bases @_@.
SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware

Xietsu wrote:

So on what grounds would a conspirator saying it happened have in regards to us "ever knowing"?
I don't understand what you're asking.

Xietsu wrote:

I mean...from what I can tell...Discovery's debunking program pretty much covered all the bases @_@.
I've never seen the program, so I wouldn't even be able to form an opinion on how well it touched on everything. And no matter what it said, those who believe in a conspiracy will believe that the conspirators controlled what was said on the program.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

Random-Hero58 wrote:

I didn't know the magic bullet was fact in the court, but that is also a BS conspiracy theory.

What does Jefferson owning slaves have to do with the quote?
The magic bullet theory is a per say fact in the Warren Commision, which was confirmed in the Senate and under oath.  Basically the same as being in court minus a jury.
SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware
I think he's trying to down any validity in T.J.'s quote with his slave ownership.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6854
its easy to bad mouth people who aren't standing in front of you, a lot less chance of having some one like Bush or Jeffreson put your lights out.
SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware

Horseman 77 wrote:

its easy to bad mouth people who aren't standing in front of you, a lot less chance of having some one like Bush or Jeffreson put your lights out.
I think it's easier to bad-mouth people right in front of you. You get to see first-hand how fucking stupid they are, and then make an informed insult.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6781|Dallas

Horseman 77 wrote:

Are you reffering to me or someone else?
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6854

SysTray wrote:

Horseman 77 wrote:

I think it's easier to bad-mouth people right in front of you. You get to see first-hand how fucking stupid they are, and then make an informed insult.
I would pay to see that in action, I wouldn't blink though, might miss the whole thing !
andy12
Banned
+52|6674
1 hour and 30 min!?No chance!
SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware
Horsemen, you take everything as a personal "call-out". Go play with the boyz in tha hood.
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6854
That is a personal thing to say about some one. Thats how I play it, If i wouldn't say it face 2 face, I wouldnt say it. If I think the person is only talking big becuase he feels safe I say it. I tread heavily but I speak the truth.
SysTray
+180|6838|Delaware
But I was doing anything to you and you took it to heart. It was a general comment, not an "I HATE YOU ONGONGONG YAY" comment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard