Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Its as good a reason as any.

Epstein 'died', will Weinstein mysteriously suicide himself too?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
come, now, an expert semite sniffer patrol dog such as yourself should know that they’re all being safely removed to a quiet neighbourhood by mossad.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6744|Noizyland

I don’t see it as a gloat. More a full stop on a comically terrible prediction.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Why would anyone especially someone in New Zealand even care about the dictator of some irrelevant African country. Let me know when Putin dies.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Larssen
+99|1857
I was in Zimbabwe in 2003, wonderful country at the time. Mugabe was a pos.
uziq
+492|3422
better under britain. like most of the world.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

yeah that cecil rhodes really was a visionary...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well, under British rule Rhodesia was the food bowl for the rest of Africa, under Mugabe they were wholly dependent on foreign food aid.
South Africa is now going the same way.

But I can't say that because thats racist.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Turns out vaping is in fact more dangerous than smoking
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

it's also a gateway to smoking, both points I argued on here a long time ago, to much derision
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I have been saying that you shouldn't inhale a processed fluid that hasn't been vetted by the FDA for awhile. But Smoking is dangerous too! Yeah but it won't put you into a coma.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/4-22.png
uziq
+492|3422

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

indians still shit in the street. it is the most polluting country on earth.

better under britain.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

3 deaths vs how many millions? Ok
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Its going to be 20-30 years before we discover the long term effects of vaping.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, flavorant.

Those are the ingredients. There is no combustion and thus no carcinogens.

Whatever these idiots used was doctored in some way. Most were using them for thc, no?

Last edited by Jay (2019-09-09 17:42:06)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its amazing how people can draw spurious conclusions about things they don't have any knowledge of.
There are lots of things you can eat, but don't really want in your lungs - peanuts for example.

Propylene glycol may be OK in food, effect on lungs is as yet unknown, like I said, we'll find out in 20-30 years.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5641932/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jay wrote:

Whatever these idiots used was doctored in some way. Most were using them for thc, no?
Of course, after all, it's a highly regulated industry with no room for additives!

I just saw this released on PRWire. Expect the research paper based on this claim to make it's way to JAMA and possibly even the Lancet!
Set for release immediately. For press inquiries, please contact Jeff Minard @bf2s.com

In a scientific breakthrough that will clearly have immediate ramifications for the global medical community- and oncology in particular- a user of the bf2s.com forums has announced that carcinogens can only be formed by combustion.

User Jay (fka JohnG@lt) on the popular bf2s.com message boards has posited a statement portrayed as an irreconcilable truth that the liquid used in e-cigarette vape pens (often referred to as 'vape juice') does not cause cancer due to a lack of combustion. Despite a lack of regulations or even a commonly-agreed to formula across the "vaping" industry, including DIY'ers who often make their own 'vape juice' with chemicals readily available to order on the internet, the user Jay has made the claim with confidence that there is no carcinogen in these liquids based on the idea that there is no combustion taking place when 'vape juice' is warmed. The resulting aerosol, which is no doubt a familiar site to anyone who frequents coffee shops, D&D meets, comic conventions and other neckbeardian locales, is often mistakenly referred to as vapor by those users, who prefer the moniker "Vape Lords" to differentiate themselves from the traditional cigarette smokers.

We look forward to the research paper submission and subsequent peer-review, as this completely reshapes how humans view the substances that lead to cancer growth, with immediate implications to cancer research and the field of oncology in general.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

uziq wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

indians still shit in the street. it is the most polluting country on earth.

better under britain.
Totally. At least under the British they didn't have food, which is an ingenious way to deal with people shitting in the streets.
uziq
+492|3422
you are such a little race cuck. dilbert, get him!!

there was a famine during war time. we also:

unified the nation
built modern schools
formed universities
established the rule of law
built railways
promoted secular democracy
set-up newspapers and a popular press
CRICKET

and now tens of thousands of call centres and IT services industries where that english language comes in hella handy.

your move, self-loathing white male

Last edited by uziq (2019-09-10 12:06:38)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Of course, after all, it's a highly regulated industry with no room for additives!

I just saw this released on PRWire. Expect the research paper based on this claim to make it's way to JAMA and possibly even the Lancet!
Set for release immediately. For press inquiries, please contact Jeff Minard @bf2s.com

In a scientific breakthrough that will clearly have immediate ramifications for the global medical community- and oncology in particular- a user of the bf2s.com forums has announced that carcinogens can only be formed by combustion.

User Jay (fka JohnG@lt) on the popular bf2s.com message boards has posited a statement portrayed as an irreconcilable truth that the liquid used in e-cigarette vape pens (often referred to as 'vape juice') does not cause cancer due to a lack of combustion. Despite a lack of regulations or even a commonly-agreed to formula across the "vaping" industry, including DIY'ers who often make their own 'vape juice' with chemicals readily available to order on the internet, the user Jay has made the claim with confidence that there is no carcinogen in these liquids based on the idea that there is no combustion taking place when 'vape juice' is warmed. The resulting aerosol, which is no doubt a familiar site to anyone who frequents coffee shops, D&D meets, comic conventions and other neckbeardian locales, is often mistakenly referred to as vapor by those users, who prefer the moniker "Vape Lords" to differentiate themselves from the traditional cigarette smokers.

We look forward to the research paper submission and subsequent peer-review, as this completely reshapes how humans view the substances that lead to cancer growth, with immediate implications to cancer research and the field of oncology in general.
Ken, I think the only reason you still log in here is because I hurt your feelings at some point. Your life is sad.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

uziq wrote:

unified the nation
https://external-preview.redd.it/flL1-YrOEVjKrPSqzLbrJQTy4spLV17VBEJveZ7HBFM.png?auto=webp&s=0580cdda44a4d6e45d198780cc620f92f71bb2fc

The Muslims did that before you guys took part in destroying their empire.

Than again the world doesn't need another 1.2 billion Muslims so GJ
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

Ken, I think the only reason you still log in here is because I hurt your feelings at some point. Your life is sad.
You're the worst kind of person - someone who walks around like they know all the ills of the world and all the solutions without knowing much of anything.

My life is good.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

You're the worst kind of person - someone who walks around like they know all the ills of the world and all the solutions without knowing much of anything.

My life is good.
I don't think it is. Mid thirties, still living with his mom, no wife, no kids, bernie bro... you don't have a lot going on. I'm not surprised you're so fascinated by me.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay is living proof the Dunning-Kruger theory is correct.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

you are such a little race cuck. dilbert, get him!!

unified the nation
built modern schools
formed universities
established the rule of law
built railways
promoted secular democracy
set-up newspapers and a popular press
CRICKET

and now tens of thousands of call centres and IT services industries where that english language comes in hella handy.
They have a lot to thank us for, including getting rid of the muslims.

your move, self-loathing white male
I like myself a lot, self-loathing is a jewish thing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard