Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
I'm not Danish
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
I'm very confused which American Jews we're talking about. The only examples that come to mind are comedians who make jokes about growing up Jewish and/or their Jewish parents.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I'm a big fan of Seinfeld.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
people’s ethnicities and backgrounds are stated on their wikipedia. it’s really not the most sinister thing.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

people’s ethnicities and backgrounds are stated on their wikipedia. it’s really not the most sinister thing.
You don't see "X's great grandfather was a Lutheran from Germany". It's very rare to see any non-Jewish religion even mentioned. It's just weird.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
I think it's quite common to see the religion someone was raised in mentioned, but I would agree that a lot of the ancestors in the 1800s-1900s do have Jewish-ness mentioned. However, there's probably a contextual reason for that.
uziq
+492|3422

Jay wrote:

uziq wrote:

You don't see "X's great grandfather was a Lutheran from Germany". It's very rare to see any non-Jewish religion even mentioned. It's just weird.
do lutherans identify as an ethnic group?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Jay's family is Swedish.

There is a small industry in writing books arguing that famous historical figures like Columbus and Washington were secret Jews.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/A12klQVjacL.jpg
uziq
+492|3422
christian ‘hurry the end of days’ zionism is weird, no question. but it’s not mainstream. stop being disingenuous. jews are not commandeering wikipedia you morons. google any celebrity in cali and they’ll probably mention a latinx background if relevant. MAKE U THINK
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I wasn't complaining. 9 times out of 10 people go to wiki just to find out celebrity's backgrounds. Like what kind of Diaz is Cameron Diaz?
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/cameron-diaz-1520846422.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

christian ‘hurry the end of days’ zionism is weird, no question. but it’s not mainstream. stop being disingenuous. jews are not commandeering wikipedia you morons. google any celebrity in cali and they’ll probably mention a latinx background if relevant. MAKE U THINK
That wasn't my point. I simply can't tell which side feels the need to tag jewish ancestry to people dating back several generations. On one side is pride and the other hate.

Last edited by Jay (2019-08-06 13:23:34)

-Frederick Bastiat
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Could be a way of giving the middle finger to Nazis, a show of defiance like "You failed, we are still alive and proud of our heritage" or something along those lines.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
uziq
+492|3422
the smaller the minority group, especially if they have struggle and war in their history, or the experience of diaspora, the louder the mention will be.

try finding an armenian's wikipedia that doesn't make a pointed reference about it.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Looks like Jeff Epstein beat the case in a sort of way. All of those rich people he blackmailed also beat the case.
uziq
+492|3422
i wanted to see a lot of dirty laundry getting aired. his case is the sort of rare thing that gives credence to wild conspiracy theories.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
So:

- He had tried to commit suicide but wasn't on suicide watch?
- His suicide means numerous rich, powerful and connected people aren't now going to be exposed as paedophiles?

Two amazing strokes of luck!

There was no chance of the Epstein case going ahead. Him dying was the simplest solution.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

It's darkly hilarious that people are fighting over whether Trump or Clinton did it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Whats dark about it? Everyone is so pleased

https://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAFEBFu.img?h=756&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=479&y=309
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Anyone want bets on Weinstein mysteriously dying before his trial?
uziq
+492|3422
randy prince andrew wouldn't really surprise or shock anyone. it's almost what a bored royal should get up to.

the more interesting aspect would be the ex-presidents, famous lawyers and harvard law profs, etc.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Raping under-age girls? Thats a bit extreme even for the inbred lizard-people.
uziq
+492|3422
my point being that everyone in the establishment has known for a long time that prince andrew has been very grabby and a sex pest. he's called randy andy ffs.

also they were not 'raping under-age girls'. weren't the allegations about girls being paid for sex? not quite the same scenario. still absolutely criminal, of course. prince andrew in the recently opened files was named in a defamation case as 'groping the breast of a 21 year old girl' who had been hired as a sex-worker by epstein. pretty far away from raping children.

i'm sure much worse went on, and don't want to put myself in a position where i'm defending the duke of york.

Last edited by uziq (2019-08-12 07:49:00)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

also they were not 'raping under-age girls'. weren't the allegations about girls being paid for sex?
Which is statutory rape.

Anyway, hopefully they'll all be exposed and prosecuted.
uziq
+492|3422
again prince andrew hasn’t been mentioned in any allegations involving sex with a minor. to say he’s raping little girls is, at this point, untrue.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You mean unproven.

People don't fly half way around the world to touch a boob, I'm confident Andrew, and others, are balls deep in this business.

We shall see.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard