Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX
The number of shooting murders involving WW2 historic weapons is pretty much about zero.
Epstein didn't kill himself
uziq
Member
+174|1848
yes, obviously. we're possibly conflating two different conversations here, war man's ww2 memorabilia tip and your insistence that 'guns don't kill people, books/rappers/black people do'.
Larssen
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+5|284
Books aren't actors. They don't 'do' things.

It's people that interpret information and then possibly decide to do something. A piece of text is a tiny part in the entire process of mobilisation.

Also, Dilbert, you directly equating diversity to crime is about the most ethno-nationalist thing I've read in a LONG time. Your idea of identity pretty much aligns with a 200 year old blood & soil mentality. You'd be right at home in world war 1.

Last edited by Larssen (2019-07-18 09:50:09)

uziq
Member
+174|1848
i think this is the third time i’ve said this to you, but have you and dilbert just met? he literally believes in hierarchies of race and many other pseudo-scientific faux-darwinist fripperies. he is victorian.
coke
Aye up duck!
+436|5105|England. Stoke

uziq wrote:

i think this is the third time i’ve said this to you, but have you and dilbert just met? he literally believes in hierarchies of race and many other pseudo-scientific faux-darwinist fripperies. he is victorian.
A sexually repressed "Victorian" at that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

yes, obviously. we're possibly conflating two different conversations here, war man's ww2 memorabilia tip and your insistence that 'guns don't kill people, books/rappers/black people do'.
Guns don't kill people, ideologies do.
Epstein didn't kill himself
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

i think this is the third time i’ve said this to you, but have you and dilbert just met? he literally believes in hierarchies of race and many other pseudo-scientific faux-darwinist fripperies. he is victorian.
The fact is in the US its largely black and hispanic criminals killing each other, crimes by white people are lost in the noise.
People like you ignore the data because it doesn't suit your ideology.
Epstein didn't kill himself
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5168|USA

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX
Out of 33,000 shooting deaths a year the occasional outlier is practically irrelevant - although tragic for the individual obviously.
The vast bulk of deaths are criminals shooting other criminals.

Compared with Uziques hobby, drug use, opioid overdoses alone amount to >40,000 deaths a year.
Epstein didn't kill himself
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2116
23,000 people commit suicide by firearm every year. Most of them older white men. If firearms weren't ubiquitous old white men would attempt suicide with less dangerous methods and more would survive to vote for Trump. So maybe them sticking guns into their mouths is a good thing.
uziq
Member
+174|1848

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

yes, obviously. we're possibly conflating two different conversations here, war man's ww2 memorabilia tip and your insistence that 'guns don't kill people, books/rappers/black people do'.
Guns don't kill people, ideologies do.
maybe a few people per year are bludgeoned to death with a volume of thackeray. it’s not unthinkable. meanwhile a gun is a device that fires a projectile into people. weird how it gets confused with a book ...
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2116

uziq wrote:

i think consumerism and the pursuit of happiness generally sort of transcend the media.
The media is defining what happiness is to a lot of people and not in a good way. "Party like a rockstar, date all the boys, blow your money on fast cars, have a big wedding".

Of course this all puts money into the hands of Jew pedophile bankers on Wall Street. Meanwhile the poor and stupid pay the biggest price. 20 year olds overdosing at concerts, women stuck with children and diseases from dumb men, 19 year old killing small families in car wrecks, newlyweds fighting over how to make the payments on their big wedding.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

yes, obviously. we're possibly conflating two different conversations here, war man's ww2 memorabilia tip and your insistence that 'guns don't kill people, books/rappers/black people do'.
Guns don't kill people, ideologies do.
maybe a few people per year are bludgeoned to death with a volume of thackeray. it’s not unthinkable. meanwhile a gun is a device that fires a projectile into people. weird how it gets confused with a book ...
I'm confident ideology has killed more people than spotty nerds with ARs.
Epstein didn't kill himself
uziq
Member
+174|1848

Dilbert_X wrote:

Out of 33,000 shooting deaths a year the occasional outlier is practically irrelevant - although tragic for the individual obviously.
The vast bulk of deaths are criminals shooting other criminals.

Compared with Uziques hobby, drug use, opioid overdoses alone amount to >40,000 deaths a year.
i’ve never taken an opiate or abused a prescription drug. i’m not a moron. stop being so precious because your beloved nerd target shooting hobby feels threatened.
uziq
Member
+174|1848

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

i think consumerism and the pursuit of happiness generally sort of transcend the media.
The media is defining what happiness is to a lot of people and not in a good way. "Party like a rockstar, date all the boys, blow your money on fast cars, have a big wedding".

Of course this all puts money into the hands of Jew pedophile bankers on Wall Street. Meanwhile the poor and stupid pay the biggest price. 20 year olds overdosing at concerts, women stuck with children and diseases from dumb men, 19 year old killing small families in car wrecks, newlyweds fighting over how to make the payments on their big wedding.
you sound like a person who watches too much news converage or who visits too much disaster porn in subreddits. 20 year olds will overdose at concerts and get in car wrecks whether there’s a media or not. that’s what reckless adolescence is. people at that age are unable to gauge risks properly. it’s a maturity thing. the media doesn’t have shit to do with it. you sound slightly deranged.
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2116

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

i think consumerism and the pursuit of happiness generally sort of transcend the media.
The media is defining what happiness is to a lot of people and not in a good way. "Party like a rockstar, date all the boys, blow your money on fast cars, have a big wedding".

Of course this all puts money into the hands of Jew pedophile bankers on Wall Street. Meanwhile the poor and stupid pay the biggest price. 20 year olds overdosing at concerts, women stuck with children and diseases from dumb men, 19 year old killing small families in car wrecks, newlyweds fighting over how to make the payments on their big wedding.
you sound like a person who watches too much news converage or who visits too much disaster porn in subreddits. 20 year olds will overdose at concerts and get in car wrecks whether there’s a media or not. that’s what reckless adolescence is. people at that age are unable to gauge risks properly. it’s a maturity thing. the media doesn’t have shit to do with it. you sound slightly deranged.
The amount of overdoses is at record highs. Single parent households are almost as numerous as the nuclear family. Divorce record high. Life expectancy is dropping. Suicides record high.

The media definitely has a lot to do with all of those. Who sets the standard of society nowadays? It's not the church. It's the media. Who is the president? A reality T.V. show guy.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,793|5028|949

I know i learn my morals and ethical stance from TV, for sure.

I learned the facts of life from watching the facts of life!
SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2116
There are stupid people in this country who do nothing but watch T.V. We need to protect them.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,966|3754|London, England
Then stop preaching nihilism and hopelessness.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,623|4502|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Out of 33,000 shooting deaths a year the occasional outlier is practically irrelevant - although tragic for the individual obviously.
The vast bulk of deaths are criminals shooting other criminals.

Compared with Uziques hobby, drug use, opioid overdoses alone amount to >40,000 deaths a year.
i’ve never taken an opiate or abused a prescription drug. i’m not a moron. stop being so precious because your beloved nerd target shooting hobby feels threatened.
I've never shot up a school or carried out a drive-by, whats your point?
Epstein didn't kill himself
Larssen
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+5|284

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

i think this is the third time i’ve said this to you, but have you and dilbert just met? he literally believes in hierarchies of race and many other pseudo-scientific faux-darwinist fripperies. he is victorian.
The fact is in the US its largely black and hispanic criminals killing each other, crimes by white people are lost in the noise.
People like you ignore the data because it doesn't suit your ideology.
Ah, we should use excel sheets more often to guide our segregation of the superior people and cultures from the inferior ones. After all, data needs no context and is infallible.

What should we do with those blacks and hispanics Dilbert? Re-education camps? Apartheid?

Last edited by Larssen (2019-07-21 08:36:06)

SuperJail Warden
Member
+199|2116
In my experience as a teacher, I have noticed black male students as a whole to be lazier, more defiant, and more aggressive than any other demographic. Black female students are perfectly capable and fine. Most black children are raised by black women who try their hardest with what they have. I respect that as well as the fact that they don't kill their children before they are born.

I can accept that the people of black Africa lack the cultural traits or intelligence to maintain well functioning nations. I also believe that the decline of the number of white people in western countries will leave us all worse off. 

That said, I don't believe that just because white people as a whole do better for themselves than black people that gives any white person the right to think they are better than any individual black person. A drug addled white person in Tennessee is still the inferior of Barrack Obama or Neil DeGrasse Tyson. And just because Caesar conquered Gaul that doesn't mean some poor white person living in a trailer can go around talking about how much better white people are than other races. Too many poor white people think and act like they are special which makes a society where white men are the first among equals in a fair peaceful and prosperous society difficult.
Larssen
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+5|284
"Africans 'lack the intelligence needed'". According to whom? White western people who developed IQ tests in our cultural environment to then apply them in piss poor places in Africa? In places where education is individually or culturally barely valued? Hint: maybe colonial history and abject poverty have something to do with it.

IQ is possibly one of the worst things ever invented. It made some sense during WW2 when most people weren't educated beyond primary school and conscripts had to quickly be funneled into the right jobs. But now it's also become standard fare for job applications and to justify exclusionary or discriminatory opinions/policies. The allure of a 3 digit number to quantify individual worth, how far we've come. All it achieved and continues to achieve is providing dumb assholes with a weapon.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,966|3754|London, England

Larssen wrote:

"Africans 'lack the intelligence needed'". According to whom? White western people who developed IQ tests in our cultural environment to then apply them in piss poor places in Africa? In places where education is individually or culturally barely valued? Hint: maybe colonial history and abject poverty have something to do with it.

IQ is possibly one of the worst things ever invented. It made some sense during WW2 when most people weren't educated beyond primary school and conscripts had to quickly be funneled into the right jobs. But now it's also become standard fare for job applications and to justify exclusionary or discriminatory opinions/policies. The allure of a 3 digit number to quantify individual worth, how far we've come. All it achieved and continues to achieve is providing dumb assholes with a weapon.
Which employers make their applicants take IQ tests?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,751|5168|USA

https://i.imgur.com/3PG3nfi.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard