Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
SuperJail Warden
+192|1975

Dilbert_X wrote:

Gay people are obsessed with themselves.
Gay people ruined rainbows
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,609|4361|eXtreme to the maX
Gay people ruined the word gay.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
SuperJail Warden
+192|1975
My favorite bar is having a LGBT night because one of the bartenders is a lesbian. I can't even go drink at the bar tonight.
uziq
+157|1707
gay bars are some of the least exclusionary and least intimidating places to go to. they are not exclusively for gay people and never have been. lots of straight women go to gay bars for example when they don’t want to be hit on incessantly all night by drunken and persistent males. don’t pretend that a small bar in a podunk town in NJ trying something different for a change is a huge tyranny on your life. you’ll probably have fun. maybe chico will even look at your dick for an eightball in the stalls.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Ruined, fuckers.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+709|4940|United States of America
A man who is secure in his sexuality can still sing whatever the fuck showtunes he wants.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Not if it has "I feel pretty, and witty and gay" in the lyrics.

Fuckers.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard