uziq
+492|3422
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 … -uncertain

poor straight white males. good to see who else buys into the rhetoric of their ‘threatened’ status.

funny how they all have similar and overlapping interests, isn’t it? people who feel they have to ‘stand up’ for the endangered hetero lifestyle also seem weirdly obsessed with jews and israel. dilbert, you are an exemplary specimen!

Last edited by uziq (2019-06-08 22:00:19)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
Rallies and protests organized by Mark Sahady have often been SMALL, with attendees vastly outnumbered by opposing groups
Events organized by Sahady in Boston have often been SMALL, with attendees vastly outnumbered by opposing groups.
a Free Speech Rally in Boston saw attendees outnumbered by tens of thousands of opponents. A Rally for the Republic was similarly SMALL-scale, as was a counter-protest
Oh well, white non-jewish males are clearly a cranky minority the majority doesn't care for, just get on and persecute and marginalise them then.

Also methinks Jason Wilson is compensating for a personal issue.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
the ones obsessed with semites and convinced that shadowy tranny cabals are conspiring to exterminate heterosexuality surely are a ‘small’ minority, sure, which i think the article does a responsible job of emphasising. the media can turn a distorted lens on your fringe whacko beliefs.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
All these fringe groups seem to be united against white males, pandering to them is not going to make the western world a better place, its going to undo the structures which have given us most of our advances.

Meanwhile while Russia and China continue to threaten us we're only becoming weaker and more obsessed with trivia.

We've become a nation of hipsters.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-06/ … s/11183870

Historically paedophilia has been far more common than homosexuality, transgenderism, transvestism etc, in many places its still practiced, why aren't we pandering to that?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-06-09 04:20:10)

uziq
+492|3422
they’re not ‘united’ at all: they have no cause against white males except in their own fanatical and negligible fringes. they’re against the low-level, coded, dog whistle hate crimes of ‘straight pride’ events, groups that pretend to be innocent and ‘celebrating our culture’ (ahem KKK) but all seem to be puzzlingly organised by anti-semitic racists. hmmm ...
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

sorry i must’ve forgot — when did you serve, mr. defender of masculine values?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

All these fringe groups seem to be united against white males, pandering to them is not going to make the western world a better place, its going to undo the structures which have given us most of our advances.

Meanwhile while Russia and China continue to threaten us we're only becoming weaker and more obsessed with trivia.

Historically paedophilia has been far more common than homosexuality, transgenderism, transvestism etc, in many places its still practiced, why aren't we pandering to that?
That article doesn't list "hipsters" as the cause for Australian military recruitment struggles. A related article talks about how potential personnel are even being turned away because the scary New Zealanders would take advantage of welfare programs or something. Also I imagine that pandering to pedophiles isn't popular for the same reason pandering to rapists is not. Trying to socket pedophilia into LGBTQ (which is a desire shared by pedos and anti gays) is downright malicious and makes you look like a complete ass.

China and Russia are certainly competitors on the world stage, but campaigning for fair treatment is not being "obsessed with trivia," and does not preclude addressing competitors. Actually, let's see what dastardly business people are getting up to deep in the heart of Moscow. Oh. Comic conventions and stuffed unicorns.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
The only time I feel like exterminating white men is when I see my Facebook feed filled with pro-Trump and anti-liberal memes posted almost exclusively by white guys.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

they’re not ‘united’ at all: they have no cause against white males except in their own fanatical and negligible fringes. they’re against the low-level, coded, dog whistle hate crimes of ‘straight pride’ events, groups that pretend to be innocent and ‘celebrating our culture’ (ahem KKK) but all seem to be puzzlingly organised by anti-semitic racists. hmmm ...
Its funny, any fringe group 'celebrating' itself is OK, any mainstream group doing the same thing is 'dog-whistling'.
The gays etc feel 'threatened' by any event which doesn't involve and pander to them, but the mainstream aren't supposed to feel threatened by them?
I did join the TA, but after almost a year they still couldn't organise medicals for the squad and we couldn't do anything but sit in the base so I quit.
Apparently getting hold of an army doctor in Aldershot was beyond the capability of the CO, hardly inspiring.

Otherwise I've devoted a lot of time and effort to providing the defence forces with the best possible equipment.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-06-10 16:41:43)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

SuperJail Warden wrote:

The only time I feel like exterminating white men is when I see my Facebook feed filled with pro-Trump and anti-liberal memes posted almost exclusively by white guys.
As a whitey, it is odd. Usually if I see it from someone I know, it's a middle-of-the-road student from my high school. Their experiences weren't much  dissimilar from mine, and yet they've gone down that path. I was reading about a podcast episode on reddit and there were so many butthurt whiteys talking about how "THE SJWs" want to eliminate the white male. I'm similarly confused when #metoo happened and dudes kept getting quoted saying they didn't know how to act anymore. It's literally not even a problem if you just are a reasonable human being.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
The guys complaining about not knowing how to act around women because of Me too didn't know how to act around women in the first place.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

Its funny, any fringe group 'celebrating' itself is OK, any mainstream group doing the same thing is 'dog-whistling'.
The gays etc feel 'threatened' by any event which doesn't involve and pander to them, but the mainstream aren't supposed to feel threatened by them?
I did join the TA, but after almost a year they still couldn't organise medicals for the squad and we couldn't do anything but sit in the base so I quit.
Apparently getting hold of an army doctor in Aldershot was beyond the capability of the CO, hardly inspiring.

Otherwise I've devoted a lot of time and effort to providing the defence forces with the best possible equipment.

of course you joined the TA. glorified boy scout going on about ‘the death of masculinity’ from your parents’ nest at age 50. it’s almost too perfect. meanwhile i’ve got a little cousin in the royal marines who would probably punch you in the mouth if he heard the things you said about gay and trans people. you’re the man dilbert!!! you are unquestionably certified to talk about the 'soft' youth ... waiting around in aldershot, indeed. that was lucky for you, wasn't it! you remind me of a particularly obnoxious guy i worked with in my first graduate role, who was in IT (of course), fat and cantankerous and who hadn't seen personal discipline or fitness since school PE class, and who kept talking on and on about the one time, 30 years ago, that he worked on a missile targeting system for a 'top secret' military gig, which seemingly entitled him to a lifetime of nationalist pride (he ran for UKIP and lost, obviously) and armchair-general strategy. being a nerd that shoots target guns for a hobby means you can say absolutely squat about the 'hipsters' of the next generation and their supposed lack of a backbone. i'm sorry.

one of the main conservatives active in the ERG/brexit faction today is a massive inside joke in govt/whitehall because he keeps talking in martial metaphors and about his dad's service in ww2. his own pedigree? TA. really does produce the walter mitty types, eh? tough talkers with uncalloused hands.

i don’t know how to explain to you the difference in dynamics between minority groups, who have historically been excluded on a social if not outright legal basis from society, making noise for fair treatment versus the mainstream of society who have always had complete freedom and the chef’s selection of opportunity ‘celebrating’ their identity — especially when these celebrations take place within the context of reaction, retaliation, and protest about the aforementioned minorities. if you can’t see the power dynamics at play there, and see why they’re potentially problematic, then i really don’t know what to say to you. (hint: the fact the organisers seem to be from the same pool of ex-con football hooligans, tory eugenicists and anti-semites might be instructive).

groups that have had to actively struggle and organise to even be recognised as validly equal and legal citizens have a very different experience to you. when was the last time you were abused on a bus for being straight? not allowed in a bar because you were white? turned down for a rent or job application because of your ethnicity or religion? you bang on and on about feeling threatened, but i don't think you've ever had occasion in your entire life, especially in the west/australia, where you've even had cause to feel embarrassed or humiliated by your identity, let alone abused and mistreated. it's mystifying to me why you see a minority group campaigning for better representation and think their victories are somehow your defeat, like they're taking anything away from you when they ask to be seen as equals under the law.

Last edited by uziq (2019-06-11 00:31:59)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Gay people are some of the most religiously intolerate and hateful people there are. They laugh at the Christian churches and hope for their decline. These angry gays are paving the way for Islam to devour the world because the churches look down on their attention begging flamboyantcy.
uziq
+492|3422
99% of gay people in the UK and europe don't give a fuck about religion, much like the rest of the population. a truly bizarre angle.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

of course you joined the TA. glorified boy scout going on about ‘the death of masculinity’ from your parents’ nest at age 50. it’s almost too perfect. meanwhile i’ve got a little cousin in the royal marines who would probably punch you in the mouth if he heard the things you said about gay and trans people. you’re the man dilbert!!! you are unquestionably certified to talk about the 'soft' youth ... waiting around in aldershot, indeed. that was lucky for you, wasn't it! you remind me of a particularly obnoxious guy i worked with in my first graduate role, who was in IT (of course), fat and cantankerous and who hadn't seen personal discipline or fitness since school PE class, and who kept talking on and on about the one time, 30 years ago, that he worked on a missile targeting system for a 'top secret' military gig, which seemingly entitled him to a lifetime of nationalist pride (he ran for UKIP and lost, obviously) and armchair-general strategy. being a nerd that shoots target guns for a hobby means you can say absolutely squat about the 'hipsters' of the next generation and their supposed lack of a backbone. i'm sorry.

one of the main conservatives active in the ERG/brexit faction today is a massive inside joke in govt/whitehall because he keeps talking in martial metaphors and about his dad's service in ww2. his own pedigree? TA. really does produce the walter mitty types, eh? tough talkers with uncalloused hands.

i don’t know how to explain to you the difference in dynamics between minority groups, who have historically been excluded on a social if not outright legal basis from society, making noise for fair treatment versus the mainstream of society who have always had complete freedom and the chef’s selection of opportunity ‘celebrating’ their identity — especially when these celebrations take place within the context of reaction, retaliation, and protest about the aforementioned minorities. if you can’t see the power dynamics at play there, and see why they’re potentially problematic, then i really don’t know what to say to you. (hint: the fact the organisers seem to be from the same pool of ex-con football hooligans, tory eugenicists and anti-semites might be instructive).

groups that have had to actively struggle and organise to even be recognised as validly equal and legal citizens have a very different experience to you. when was the last time you were abused on a bus for being straight? not allowed in a bar because you were white? turned down for a rent or job application because of your ethnicity or religion? you bang on and on about feeling threatened, but i don't think you've ever had occasion in your entire life, especially in the west/australia, where you've even had cause to feel embarrassed or humiliated by your identity, let alone abused and mistreated. it's mystifying to me why you see a minority group campaigning for better representation and think their victories are somehow your defeat, like they're taking anything away from you when they ask to be seen as equals under the law.
I've never beaten my chest about any military prowess or anything else really, as evidenced by you not knowing anything about what I have and haven't done and having to ask. Not that it matters as we're not in Starship Troopers world, we don't have to serve to be allowed an opinion or a vote.
You're making spurious linkages and personal attacks, congrats. Uncalloused hands? I bet you've never done a real days work in your life, sitting in your $1000 chair and writing turge on your retro keyboard.
But you having a cousin in the military excuses you from doing ..... nothing at all? Congrats - you yourself are the selfish and lazy 'soft youth' sitting on your backside making no social contribution as you wait for your drug mule to be killed and disemboweled (if they don't die in transit) so you can get your party powder. Would you like a severed head with your baggy sir?

I suppose the real question, which I've posed already, is which 'minorities' should be tolerated and which should be persecuted.
Historically paedophilia and homosexuality and been intertwined and equivalent, about equally common and tolerated. If anything paedophilia has been more normal, looking at the number of places where the age of consent/marriage is 12 or nonexistent and homosexuality is punishable by death I'd say its well ahead. Go read the bible for example, paedophilia and incest are fine, homosexuality is equivalent to bestiality.
And yet Western countries are tying themselves in knots to pander to and promote homosexuality and all the other letters which have been recently added to the soup of fringe and perverted behaviour. Why haven't the LGBTQIOU crowd added a 'P' to the list I wonder? I guess gays discriminate too.

The problem is its all been taken much to far, to the point they now effectively have a special status, why does Macbeth have to inject gay history into his classes for example.
And yes, teaching kids that everything blacks and gays have done historically is wonderful and they should be pandered to and all the problems of the world have been created by the old white male patriarchy does set up problems for the future.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-06-13 15:46:55)

uziq
+492|3422
seems i touched a nerve. i'm not the one decrying 'the death of masculinity' and getting nervous around trannies, so i don't have to have 'done a real day's work in my life' to justify any of my rather unexceptionable views (whatever that is, anyway; i guess my white-collar office work is less manly than your white-collar office work ....) my point about a younger cousin in the military is that you're complaining about a lack of young naval recruits as if the youth today have 'gone soft' (compared to whom? you? certainly not) whereas i know young people in the military who do not have your idiot unreconstructed views.

ironically you seem to have some huge concern with the future of the white race, of straight society, and yet you have failed on the most basic level of human success, to reproduce biologically and actually attract a mate. is this why you're so nervous about the direction society is heading in? you're so full of hate and bitterness for 20-somethings having a good time, and of society opening up and becoming more pluralistic and inclusive; meanwhile the only thing you have to look forward to in the rest of your life is cashing in your stocks and spending a bunch of money on a subaru impreza or something. well done. i suggest you try and find a wife and worry a little less about gays, lesbians and trannies and their negligible impact on the future of the human race.

it really hasn't been taken too far at all. having to cover aspects of civil rights in modern history classes? shock horror! perhaps it's because ... these things actually happened and represent real societal changes in the 20th century? nobody teaches that 'gays are perfect and wonderful' in these classes. i don't know where you get this nonsense from. i think your problem is that you find it hard to admit that imperialism happened and was very problematic, as opposed to this being some deeply founded critique of the values of these movements. you just can't stand to see a black person or a queer criticise your culture -- even when it rightfully needs to be called out on a lot of historical ills, whether willed or negligent.

Historically paedophilia and homosexuality and been intertwined and equivalent, about equally common and tolerated.
citation please. 'about equally common and tolerated'?

If anything paedophilia has been more normal
this generalisation is too unwieldy to actually be put to any real point. ancient greeks? sumatrans? inuits? who? when? you can't just vaguely motion at 'history' and mumble about catamites and cults of youthful beauty and use it to justify your personal prejudice that 'gays are just as bad if not worse than child fiddlers'.

Go read the bible for example, paedophilia and incest are fine
citation please. one of leviticus's many proscriptions is explicitly against incest. please don't elide the mythic elements of the old testament with 'history', as if adam and eve are in the same temporal category as actual levantine cultures. that is not how historiography works.

Last edited by uziq (2019-06-13 15:53:39)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Once again, my personal situation and choices are irrelevant to the discussion.

Alternatively you're a criminal and a habitual drug user who has never done anything of any worth, your opinion is invalid. Going for the occasional jog doesn't redeem you.

Take your pick.
uziq
+492|3422
i'm not the one spreading anti-semitic hate speech and paranoiac ramblings about harmless gay people on the internet. i'm pretty settled with who i am and am fine letting people be themselves, too. it's a lot less stress. i recommend it.

and considering UK politics has been awash with politicians confessing to class-a drug use in their university years, 20s and 30s, and all discussing it as a 'private matter' of not much moment, i think i'll take my 'criminal' status rather lightly, thanks. you should loosen up. join us in the pool. the water is warm. we're all having fun. the lesbians don't bite.

Last edited by uziq (2019-06-13 15:57:04)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

uziq wrote:

99% of gay people in the UK and europe don't give a fuck about religion, much like the rest of the population. a truly bizarre angle.
Nonsense. Gays love to comment whenever something embarrassing happens to the church or Christians. They think that once Christianity is defeated they would be able to live in Gay paradise when in reality the Muslims would just throw them off of roofs because they think their blood is too toxic to behead.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

"You're making spurious linkages" -dilbert (13 Jun, 2019)
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

i'm not the one spreading anti-semitic hate speech and paranoiac ramblings about harmless gay people on the internet. i'm pretty settled with who i am and am fine letting people be themselves, too. it's a lot less stress. i recommend it.

and considering UK politics has been awash with politicians confessing to class-a drug use in their university years, 20s and 30s, and all discussing it as a 'private matter' of not much moment, i think i'll take my 'criminal' status rather lightly, thanks. you should loosen up. join us in the pool. the water is warm. we're all having fun. the lesbians don't bite.
Yes, any criticism of jews or Israel is by definition anti-semitic hate-speech now, I forgot, sorry.
A tiny minority is bent on altering society for the benefit of themselves and their weird lifestyle. This isn't a good thing.

Using and possessing class-A drugs is a serious offence, with a trail of death and misery behind it, its not something to be proud of.
That the crop of useless and gutless politicians and moronic celebrities are also users is irrelevant, maybe its connected, I don't know.
uziq
+492|3422

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

Nonsense. Gays love to comment whenever something embarrassing happens to the church or Christians. They think that once Christianity is defeated they would be able to live in Gay paradise when in reality the Muslims would just throw them off of roofs because they think their blood is too toxic to behead.
you really need to live outside the US for a while, especially outside your weird catholic fantasia. religion has no influence on public life in countries like the UK. priests are allowed to be gay and have civil partnerships here for fuck's sake. nobody here looks at the church and sees it as some engine of monstrous repression. gay activists are concerned with equal legal rights, not challenging 16th century theology.

Last edited by uziq (2019-06-14 00:34:38)

uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

Yes, any criticism of jews or Israel is by definition anti-semitic hate-speech now, I forgot, sorry.
A tiny minority is bent on altering society for the benefit of themselves and their weird lifestyle. This isn't a good thing.

Using and possessing class-A drugs is a serious offence, with a trail of death and misery behind it, its not something to be proud of.
That the crop of useless and gutless politicians and moronic celebrities are also users is irrelevant, maybe its connected, I don't know.
how are their 'alterations' an insult to you? again, you act like civil rights victories are a defeat for you and white people. all boats rise with the tide, dilbert. a society claiming to be an open, pluralistic democracy can only benefit by, you know, extending its franchise and supposed legal/human rights to all people equally. not wanting to be discriminated against and treated worse because of what you like to do with your genitalia in your private time seems like a pretty reasonable request to me. 'alterations to society', indeed.

there is a saying from adorno: 'if fear and destructiveness are the major emotional sources of fascism, then love and literature belongs mainly to democracy'.

it's like you haven't been around young people your entire life. people take drugs, get over it. they always have done, they always will. the supply chain of cocaine is an absolute atrocity, yes; but, what's more realistic, encouraging everyone to abstain or changing the utterly hypocritical and shambolic laws that create the narco-trade? hmmm. abstention and moral preaching do seem like effective, realistic options, especially considering the lawmakers and politicians that preach 'the war on drugs' are all fucking high themselves. you make choices everyday in your life that implicate people in misery, wage slavery, trafficking, child labour, war and resource conflicts, etc. show me your wardrobe and your fancy electronic devices and i'll show you suicidal factory workers, children in mines in west africa, or sweatshop labour in india. the car you drive relies on oil that props up absolutist medieval theocracies/principalities in the middle east, and the power you use is probably to some measure irrevocably damaging the planet. so please give me a break when playing your tiny little fiddle.

look on the bright side, decriminalising drugs is a lot easier than changing global capitalism, at least! perhaps it'll be one of the 21st century's social progresses. gays, trannies and lesbians all getting off their nut, legally! the future is bright. different forms of sexuality, like drug consumption, are pretty much universal constants that are never going to go away, no matter how much you tut or how many tabloid views you espouse.

i think it's more the fact that we could be having a conversation about margarine brands and you'd bring up american funding of israel. bit of an idée fixe...

Last edited by uziq (2019-06-14 07:04:51)

uziq
+492|3422
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ … -and-wales

Homophobic and transphobic hate crimes, including stalking, harassment and violent assault, have more than doubled in England and Wales over five years, a Guardian analysis has shown.

The rate of LGBT hate crime per rose by 144% between 2013-14 and 2017-18. In the most recent year of data, police recorded 11,600 crimes, more than doubling from 4,600 during this period.

Transphobic attacks have soared in recent years, trebling from 550 reports to 1,650 over the period examined. Almost half (46%) of these crimes in 2017-2018 were violent offences, ranging from common assault to grievous bodily harm.

The findings come after two women were attacked on a bus in London for refusing to kiss in front of a group of men. The incident sparked widespread condemnation.

“When this happened, we were really angry,” says Melania Geymonat, 28. “And we decided to tell the story, because this situation needs to change, and maybe this helps a little. For me, it was a moral obligation. Like, this needs to stop. This was a terrible episode, and maybe [if] we say something, we can contribute to something bigger.”

In 2017-18, 40% of anti-gay and lesbian hate crime in England and Wales were violence against a person. And more recent data released to the Guardian by Essex, Kent and Merseyside police forces appears to show the trend continuing.
cause for celebration, eh dilbert. fight back! wonder what they're all complaining about all the time? damn special interest groups advocating for privileges!

Last edited by uziq (2019-06-14 09:36:42)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

The counterargument from dilbert's side is that they bring it on themselves for "pushing their agenda into people's faces" or whatever. And sometimes that if they all just shut up about equal rights and fair treatment and slip quietly back underground, it will stop.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard