DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
This shit sounds like what a conservative false flag of a gay person would say.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

These aren't real arguments. Also, why "hunting" specifically as a male rite of passage? Are we supposed to be going on extended hikes in 2019 bent on spearing a woolly mammoth for the tribe's survival? Way to rebuild the trials and tribulations of early man. Back to your roots, high-powered rifle slung across your back. Sharing malt liqueur with your 11-year-old son in the freezing cold. Tears of manly pride.

I guess the rite of passage of getting a proper education and keeping your hands to yourself isn't as enticing to the modern troglodyte.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
Because of course being a man, having an education and not groping women are mutually exclusive.

Not all feminists hate men apparently.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/m … asculinity
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

uziq wrote:

so the people who are committing suicide or school shootings, then. you must have missed the valency of the ‘chad’ thing on the internet in the last few years. 4chan neckbeards are obsessed with male virility, the alpha/beta male pseudoscience crap, and promiscuous girls getting with strong men. if that’s not a toxic and unhealthy outlook, then i don’t know what is.

unfortunately it’s not butch lesbian schoolteachers in NSW or gay drag queens promulgating this crap. i know that doesn’t fit your narrative of societal and cultural decline.
Dilbert's outlook is probably that this is all undeniably normal male behavior, and therefore healthy.

Suffering a man's man lifetime of physical trauma and stunted emotional growth sustained during a rough (but healthy) "boys will be boys" upbringing: "Get back out there and beat him up." "If you get 'em down, don't let 'em back up." "You can end a fight by breaking a finger. They'll scream like a little girl." Definitely not toxic.

Also macbeth posting a picture of a kid at some event like it's some psychological armageddon. Real child abuse. One of the most off-putting things I remember from tot-hood was the movie "Troll." For others, it might be drunken daddy beating mommy until she's a bleeding mat of cuts and contusions. I think kids taken to parades and these accustomization events will survive not being taught to fear and loathe the queer.
You have a lot of baggage
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

i still think it’s better for the human species, males especially, that father figures take them to drag parades rather than, say, duck hunting or to ice hockey games. too much toxic masculinity.
Yes, men hunting, providing food, competing, giving their sons a rite of passage and admitting them into the male world - things which have been absolutely normal male behaviour for hundreds of thousands if not millions of years - is "toxic", promoting aberrent and perverted behaviour as something for impressionable small children to aspire  is "good".

It certainly is a strange world we're creating, and there's clearly an agenda behind it.
i am of course being facetious when i talk about 'toxic masculinity'. but i for sure think that raising young men to be more accepting and open-minded about other lifestyles is no bad thing. i don't buy the basic argument that taking a child to a drag parade is akin to raising a sexual predator or messing someone up. that's not how sexuality works.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Jay wrote:

You have a lot of baggage
Yeah, my tykehood "nope" flick could have been something "cool" like Alien. Instead, Troll's theme song was enough to get me to leave the room. lol
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
The men on the internet who complain about the feminist conspiracy to emasculate men are tiresome and at least a little crazy. It's annoying how they think this grand lady conspiracy is present in all things and it affects their views on just about any subject. I may hate on trannies, Muslims, and black people but I still treat them nicely and vote democrat. These other people can't even stand to watch a movie or t.v. show without flipping out and can't have a nice relationship with people who are not like them either. This is a hobby for me. It's a lifestyle for them. That's crazy.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

The men on this forum who complain about the gay conspiracy to force queerdom upon us are tiresome and at least a little crazy

The men on this forum who complain about the muslim conspiracy to force their religion on us are tiresome and at least a little crazy

The men on this forum who complain that "trannies" are mentally ill are tiresome and at least a little crazy

Yes, you are a troll. Yes, exhibiting signs of sociopathy means you are at least a little crazy. Disparaging whole religions, genders and sexualities is a hobby? You're a fucking turd. Crocheting is a hobby. Watching twitch streams is a hobby. Talking shit online about demos you don't agree with to the point where you offer up unwarranted criticism without being prompted is a fucking problem. Go to 4chan, I'm sure you will be accepted with open arms there.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
There Ken goes again with the personal attacks. Can't contribute to the conversation so he just calls me a bad person.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Didn't you once proudly boast about purposefully grading a black student unfairly.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I probably did, yes. What's your point?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

There Ken goes again with the personal attacks. Can't contribute to the conversation so he just calls me a bad person.
this isn't a conversation. This is you complaining incessantly about people who will largely have no effect on your day to day life, and all of us telling you and dilbert to get a fucking grip on reality.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Except these things do encroach on my life, with gays, feminists and muslims and their agendas and telling average white males that normal white male behaviour is unacceptable and that it needs to stop.

Its insulting and encroaches on my life, so frankly they need to get a grip or get fucked.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Weren't you a couple months ago getting all choked up about Captain Marvel coming into her power or whatever? Now you're here bemoaning some fictional campaign against "normal" white male behavior.

wtf
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Once again, the two aren't mutually exclusive.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

this isn't a conversation. This is you complaining incessantly about people who will largely have no affect on your day to day life, and all of us telling you and dilbert to get a fucking grip on reality.
The state of NJ is now forcing me to incorporate gay history into my lessons.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

Except these things do encroach on my life, with gays, feminists and muslims and their agendas and telling average white males that normal white male behaviour is unacceptable and that it needs to stop.

Its insulting and encroaches on my life, so frankly they need to get a grip or get fucked.
pretty sure none of those groups really have a problem with your 'white male' existence out there in the boonies of australia. they don't even think about you. gays and feminists only talk about 'patriarchy' or 'the man' in the context of arguing for more freedoms and equality. i don't really see the problem. the tiny minority of society who are gay or feminist really pose no existential threat to you. it's asinine.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

this isn't a conversation. This is you complaining incessantly about people who will largely have no affect on your day to day life, and all of us telling you and dilbert to get a fucking grip on reality.
it's so sad that you have to mention contributions of LGBTQIA in your history lessons instead of omitting them. What a shame that NJ history is more inclusive.

You now join a long list of people who have complained about black, latinx and native inclusivity and the reversal of the white-washing of history education in the US.

On a side note, I've written so many fucking emails today that I almost signed this post

~konfusion
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

it's so sad that you have to mention contributions of LGBTQIA in your history lessons instead of omitting them. What a shame that NJ history is more inclusive.

You now join a long list of people who have complained about black, latinx and native inclusivity and the reversal of the white-washing of history education in the US.

On a side note, I've written so many fucking emails today that I almost signed this post

~konfusion
They have automated signatures in outlook...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

yeah i don't like them, just like i don't like the "sent from my iPhone on Verizon Wireless" stamps. Shit is tacky
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
How I do I get automatic signatures in Gmail? Every teacher has a fancy one but I am still here signing

-Macbeth S.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Settings->your account->signature
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Thanks

-Macbeth S.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

don't forget to add a pithy quote in a different font/color.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Good idea.

-Macbeth S.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death."-Moses

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard