Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,609|4337|eXtreme to the maX
Known gang-member with long and serious criminal past recently out of prison on parole wearing a monitoring ankle bracelet committed more crime with an illegal weapon.

Phew.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
uziq
+157|1683
isn't it often the case that mass shooters have previous criminal history, petty crime, street gang affiliations, etc. -- including western islamic ones in UK and france?

you don't make the same excuses then?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You're thinking of terrorists. Typically mass-shooters have few prior indications,
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
SuperJail Warden
+191|1950
Many mass shooters have a history of domestic abuse.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I thought the archetype was the single loner?

Anyway, this looks like a gang-member who got in a fight then settled some scores before going down.

I'm impressed the Police managed to apprehend him without pumping hundreds of bullets into him, his truck and innocent bystanders.
Also its nice to see a police chief who isn't morbidly obese, whose face isn't so fat he's looking out of little slits, and whose arms don't stick out sideways as if he's practicing semaphore.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2019-06-04 17:26:31)

SuperJail Warden
+191|1950
Some guy went to commit a mass shooting at a court house. He was the only person even injured that day. What a fuck up.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard