WifeyBiscuit
Post limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+0|1818
TEAM Tags: N/A
TEAM Name: DANGER CLOSE GAMING
TEAM Website: www.dangerclosegaming.com
Current Games: BF2 | BF4 | WW3
Voice COMMS: TeamSpeak3
Recruiting: Yes (Visit our website for further details...)
Age Req'd: 20+ Minimum
Console: PC

TEAM Info.:
We are a USA based, Casual/Active MILSIM - PC Online Gaming Community with a slogan, "ONE TEAM, ONE MISSION". Our Community is based on TEAM work, Communication, F.U.N. (FIGHT As Team, UTILIZE Your Assets, NEVER Give Up) being Pro-active on our server(s), FORUM and TeamSpeak 3 (main voice COMMS). We play "First Person Shooter" (FPS) genres and we're looking for active players to expand our operations in, BATTLEFIELD 2, BATTLEFIELD 4 and WORLD WAR 3 just to name a few. We accept players who meet the requirements, so if this is your type of TEAM Environment you've come to the right place. For "The Ultimate Gaming Experience", ENLIST TODAY at; Danger Close Gaming.com

Last edited by WifeyBiscuit (2019-04-07 09:12:37)

"One Team, One Mission"
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
What is your clan's LGBT policy?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
WifeyBiscuit
+0|1818
Hello Warden,

Just to clarify, we are a TEAM of gamers not a clan. Anyways, what's our LGBT policy? Explain what LGBT stands for.
"One Team, One Mission"
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
LGBT means Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender. Do you allow people into your clan if they are LGBT?
WifeyBiscuit
+0|1818
Warden,

Once again, we're NOT A CLAN, we are a TEAM of gamer's! BTW, if you visited the website and read the requirements you wouldn't be asking this question. It's people like you who continue with this line of questioning, is why we still have issues in this world! So back to question, "I am not even going to dignify that with a response...!"
"One Team, One Mission"
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Okay, I am sorry. Can you link me to your team's website?
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6683|Purplicious Wisconsin
Here Mac

WifeyBiscuit wrote:

TEAM Tags: N/A
TEAM Name: DANGER CLOSE GAMING
TEAM Website: www.dangerclosegaming.com
Current Games: BF2 | BF4 | WW3
Voice COMMS: TeamSpeak3
Recruiting: Yes (Visit our website for further details...)
Age Req'd: 20+ Minimum
Console: PC

TEAM Info.:
We are a USA based, Casual/Active MILSIM - PC Online Gaming Community with a slogan, "ONE TEAM, ONE MISSION". Our Community is based on TEAM work, Communication, F.U.N. (FIGHT As Team, UTILIZE Your Assets, NEVER Give Up) being Pro-active on our server(s), FORUM and TeamSpeak 3 (main voice COMMS). We play "First Person Shooter" (FPS) genres and we're looking for active players to expand our operations in, BATTLEFIELD 2, BATTLEFIELD 4 and WORLD WAR 3 just to name a few. We accept players who meet the requirements, so if this is your type of TEAM Environment you've come to the right place. For "The Ultimate Gaming Experience", ENLIST TODAY at; Danger Close Gaming.com
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard