uziq
+492|3422
i don't think anyone has ever questioned the existence or wrongness of islamic extremism.

how many muslims are there in the world? living in western countries? how many terrorist plotters? do you need a graph, perhaps?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX
Well its funny, I've yet to hear of a gangs of white extremists demanding refuge in a muslim country and then plotting to murder their hosts.

When there's an attack by a white extremist we go looking for a solution, when its a muslim extremist no-one will say the obvious.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

No doubt the poor dears were triggered by being surrounded by white supremacists who cruelly gave them refuge, citizenship, welfare, the opportunity to work, freedom to practice their religion etc.

When you think about it white supremacy and facebook are the two evils here.

Or maybe its that some Germans are still being unreasonable about converting to Islam?
What in the hell are you even talking about? Where's the connect? Or is this some exotic form of humor that nobody but you understands.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I read the NZ shooter's manifesto and I think the whole white nationalism thing is just window dressing for a failed life, mental illness and personal unhappiness.The killer admits he did poorly in school, came from a low income background, and never attended college. He didn't have a career and I would bet my life savings he wasn't dating anyone at the time of the killings.

He was a ticking time bomb that by chance picked up white nationalism rather than radical Islam or militant Christianity.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Dilbert_X wrote:

When there's an attack by a white extremist we go looking for a solution, when its a muslim extremist no-one will say the obvious
And what exactly is this obvious thing that no one says?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

is this some exotic form of humor that nobody but you understands.
Its a new and exciting thing called satire, you should start hearing about it soon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satire#Ancient_Egypt
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I read the NZ shooter's manifesto and I think the whole white nationalism thing is just window dressing for a failed life, mental illness and personal unhappiness.The killer admits he did poorly in school, came from a low income background, and never attended college. He didn't have a career and I would bet my life savings he wasn't dating anyone at the time of the killings.

He was a ticking time bomb that by chance picked up white nationalism rather than radical Islam or militant Christianity.
Same argument applies to muslim extremists, there weren't any bond traders signing up for ISIS, just psychopathic losers.
A difference is that radical islam and judaism deliberately keep their disciples uneducated - better to memorise the koran or torah than learn maths.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Hunting is a stupid hobby. A hobby that requires killing something is a sick hobby and I am not going to be politically correct and say hunting is just a part of rural culture.

Need a hobby? Read a book.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If you eat meat you can't complain about people killing animals for pleasure.
I don't like hunting, if its for food then OK, trophy hunting is for dickless losers.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
There is a big difference between me ordering an already dead piece of meat and shooting a deer wondering around the forest.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6144|Sydney | ♥

what interesting discussions to read at 2 in the morning.

It has been interesting to see the aftermath, and where fingers have been pointed by politicians, and the public. A lot of pressure by governments has been put on Facebook, Google etc to censor and filter content. Certain videos that were upward of a decade old have now been removed in light of this new attack. This comes on the tail end of a difficult year for Youtube with Advertiser boycotting due to their ads showing up on videos that were not politically correct etc.

The Australian Prime Minister, and I paraphrase, said that if Facebook can make algorithms to detect what products you would like to purchase, they can create algorithms to detect extremism. Facebook have since responded to the pressure, by stating "Today we’re announcing a ban on praise, support and representation of white nationalism and white separatism on Facebook and Instagram, which we’ll start enforcing next week. It’s clear that these concepts are deeply linked to organized hate groups and have no place on our services."

It's a very, very interesting time. I wonder if ol Zuck when he was first deploying the facebook, thought he would have to be internet cop to possibly save lives.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Where were all of the free speech advocates when ISIS and jihadist material was banned?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

There is a big difference between me ordering an already dead piece of meat and shooting a deer wondering around the forest.
There's no difference. Cattle prod in the ass or bullet to the heart. It's still a dead animal on your plate.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6601|949

of course there's no difference between a farm-raised animal bred for the specific purpose of feeding humans and an animal in the wilderness. NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

There's no difference whatsoever. Either process starts with someone wanting meat and an animal dying as a consequence.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

coke wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

When there's an attack by a white extremist we go looking for a solution, when its a muslim extremist no-one will say the obvious
There should be an end to accommodating alien cultures in western countries.

The world has run on displacement and annihilation of social groups for millenia, the only culture which has tried to sidestep this issue is modern western democracies. Other cultures don't care for multiculturalism and would be happy to displace or annihilate us entirely.
uziq
+492|3422
still struggling to find out which of the subaltern groups in modern multicultural democracies are trying to ‘replace’ or ‘annihilate’ us. are you feeling alright tommy?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Dilbert_X wrote:

coke wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

There should be an end to accommodating alien cultures in western countries.

The world has run on displacement and annihilation of social groups for millenia, the only culture which has tried to sidestep this issue is modern western democracies. Other cultures don't care for multiculturalism and would be happy to displace or annihilate us entirely.
Can you give me a detailed description of what an alien culture is to the west?

There are a lot of (white) republican Americans who believe that the immigration of Hispanics to the U.S. will be the downfall of western civilization despite the fact that Hispanic culture is just an offshoot of Iberian culture like American culture is derived from the English. Meanwhile the Coptic Egyptians that are coming to the U.S. tattoo their children with crosses and hate Islam more than your average white American. Then you have the Filipinos who are super Catholic and stuck in a legit religious war against Islam in their country.

Basically I have a feeling that many of the people who complain about "alien cultures" are just afraid of non-whites rather than people who spent a lot of time thinking over what western civilization even is.
BVC
+325|6665
I wondered if the Mosque shooting would come up here.  Also Hi, haven't been here in a while.

Yeah that week was quite fucked up.  I didn't know anybody who died but some of my colleagues did.  We didn't get locked into work, and I took a different route home that day considering I often drive past that Mosque.  Too many happenings in this city for one decade.

The guy was a lone actor who abused the fuck out of firearm loopholes to acquire his armament.  He took an AR with a "thumbhole" stock, and put hi-cap magazines into it.  This bumps it into a highly restricted category of firearm but said restrictions weren't imposed on the purchase of said magazines, only their use...utterly fucking retarded.

Now almost all semis are going to be banned.  Farmers can keep their rimfire .22 for bunny busting but no more 7rd .308 etc.  Something about 5rd fixed magazines only in some cases (pest controllers).  People have to hand them in for destruction and there may or may not be a buyback.  Even previously-legal guns with hi-cap mags are banned.

Most people support this ban, even some gun stores are behind it (eg. Hunting & Fishing).  One gun store owner is throwing his toys out of the cot but he made his money off prompting loophole guns and selling shit like "zombie apocalypse" ammo and isn't getting a lot of sympathy.  Oh and he was promoting guns as being for "self defence"..if you give this as a reason for wanting a firearms licence you won't get one and will be put on a blacklist.

The video itself is classified as objectionable (illegal) by virtue of it's content though I understand it and the manifesto now have formal classifications.  Some people are being taken to court for distributing it and one kid is going to court for possessing it and discussing plans for a school shooting with his friends.

ISPs are censoring sites like 4chan etc of their own volition, as a way of inhibiting access to the video.  This is being done by way of DNS blocks which are easy to get around.  There's talk of these blocks being temporary as making them permanent is a huge can of worms.

Socially & politically, the shooter may achieve some of what he wanted but he has also achieved the opposite in some respects.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Someone shot up a synagogue and another shot up a college campus this week. Luckily both guys were incompetent and only killed a total of 3 people and wounded no more than a dozen.

Both guys were stopped by people fighting back which is the solution to this problem from the pro-gun crowd. Just fight back if someone is trying to kill you with a rifle.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If you had a gun you could shoot back and knock the bad guys bullets down mid-flight with your bullets though.
Thats how self-defence with guns works.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
No matter how destructive, and rapid a mass shooting is, the solution will always be "a good guy with a gun" to a lot of people. Like the France terror attack where half a dozen ISIS fighters ran around with automatic AK's...there are a lot of people who think people with concealed carry could have stopped it.
uziq
+492|3422
mass shooting in australia committed by a 45-year-old white male. terrible. when will these people integrate into our democracies? violent culture.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Only 4 dead. Barely counts.
uziq
+492|3422
any mass shooting event outside of america is pretty newsworthy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard