Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
My father had a skin cancer removed and skin graft leaving a crater.
His head now looks like the death star.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Bars close at 3AM and I can't cop drugs off of strangers.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
This is the tyranny the libertarians warned us of.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2019-01-01 00:44:11)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England
Totalled my truck today hydroplaned across the parkway into a guardrail. Stupid shit drainage system.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I am glad you are okay so that you will have the chance to #Learn2Drive
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Iknorite? I got out of the truck and said wheeeee let's do it again! The guy that stopped to help me looked at me like I was nuts and then busted out laughing. Adrenaline makes you act weird lol
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America
Did you just dink it or actually collide with some force?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I was doing about 60, hit a patch of deep water on the road and instantly started hydroplaning. I went across two lanes of traffic and the shoulder and smacked the guardrail at pretty good speed. Probably 40 mph. I hit it obliquely and it spun me around. My airbags didn't go off. Thankfully I didn't hit any other cars.
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Sorry to hear that.

Its amazing how flotation tyres are great on loose dirt but terrible on an actual road isn't it?
uziq
+492|3422
glad you're safe jay.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Thanks, I was tired of putting money into that truck anyway. Shit part is I just spent $1000 last week replacing the catalytic converters so I could pass emissions
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Have you thought about your new car yet?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I recommend not buying an agricultural vehicle for highway use next time.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My father is now probably too old to drive, he's had two collisions with stationary objects just on the driveway.
The tantrum when he's told he's not driving any more could be biblical.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Channeling my inner lesbian, I bought a 2018 Subaru Impreza
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
I just googled the 2018 model.
Jesus wtf have they done to the Impreza...
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
You just survived near death and you buy a Subaru? Not living your 2nd best life.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I hope it gives you good service, just remember to steer clear of morons in SUVs, run it on premium and do the upper engine clean regularly.
Also clever germans change their tyres when they have 3-4mm of tread left, not wait until they're worn through to the wear bar, and let some egyptian enjoy the last few years of tyre life.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

coke wrote:

I just googled the 2018 model.
Jesus wtf have they done to the Impreza...
Subaru=Toyota
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You just survived near death and you buy a Subaru? Not living your 2nd best life.
I drive about 18,000 miles per year just to and from work. Yesterday, I test drove or sat in about 10 different SUV models, I looked at pickups, and I was actually on my way to the Volvo dealer when I decided to stop at Subaru first. I expected to hate it, honestly, but actually enjoyed driving it a lot.

I've already had a sports car when I was in my 20s, and I had a motorcycle that I wrecked at 70 mph. At this point I just need a boring commuter car that gets great gas mileage. My wife can have the big SUV kid-mover. I'll save ~$1,500 in gas every year and get to freak out lesbians when I step out of the car.
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

I was doing about 60, hit a patch of deep water on the road and instantly started hydroplaning. I went across two lanes of traffic and the shoulder and smacked the guardrail at pretty good speed. Probably 40 mph. I hit it obliquely and it spun me around. My airbags didn't go off. Thankfully I didn't hit any other cars.
holy crap, man. glad you are safe.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Damn Jay. Good thing you're ok!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Thanks guys
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Does anyone here wear glasses? I think I may need them. The ends of the long school hallways are a bit blurry. I can't see the kids faces too well like I used to.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard