Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|5284|Seattle

http://imgur.com/a/xrnUr
Fishin' in the morn'

Last edited by King_County_Downy (2017-03-24 10:13:19)

Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+741|5372|United States of America
Neat pics from my business trip 4 months late

Bern n shit
https://imgur.com/D6BlcIy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/G7znP0z.jpg

Swanky penthouse hotel and free shit
https://imgur.com/oUyeLSQ.jpg

https://imgur.com/SgXbcNZ.jpg

Quaint old shit
https://imgur.com/DRRqqno.jpg

https://imgur.com/qrA95Lv.jpg

https://imgur.com/0wlNmub.jpg

https://imgur.com/WF5KiDb.jpg

Slightly less nice place in Germany
https://imgur.com/UgiDbR8.jpg

Dreamliner business class was huge
https://imgur.com/Xu0mubj.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+358|2407

DesertFox- wrote:

Neat pics from my business trip 4 months late

Bern n shit
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES



Swanky penthouse hotel and free shit




Quaint old shit








Slightly less nice place in Germany


Dreamliner business class was huge
Very cool. Very clean too. I was in Boston recently and was amazed how clean everything is compared to NYC. Did you feel the same way coming from Chicago? Is Chicago dirty?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+741|5372|United States of America

SuperJail Warden wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Neat pics from my business trip 4 months late

Bern n shit
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
Very cool. Very clean too. I was in Boston recently and was amazed how clean everything is compared to NYC. Did you feel the same way coming from Chicago? Is Chicago dirty?
I've never been to NYC, but we have an engineer from there and my understanding is just that the city is dirty af. Trash strewn all over and the like. Chicago's pretty darn clean these days. The river used to be a monstrosity, but it's become pretty desirable.

I think I said before, but I was taken aback by just how much graffiti was in Europe. Bern and Frankfurt are major cities, yes, but even in the smaller ones there was always something sprayed on a wall. Quite clean, as you described, though.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,697|4793|eXtreme to the maX
Those socialist countries look like shit, how do they get water to flow down the rivers without the assistance of free enterprise?
Epstein didn't kill himself
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4045|London, England

DesertFox- wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Neat pics from my business trip 4 months late

Bern n shit
TODO: FIX GAL IMAGES
Very cool. Very clean too. I was in Boston recently and was amazed how clean everything is compared to NYC. Did you feel the same way coming from Chicago? Is Chicago dirty?
I've never been to NYC, but we have an engineer from there and my understanding is just that the city is dirty af. Trash strewn all over and the like. Chicago's pretty darn clean these days. The river used to be a monstrosity, but it's become pretty desirable.

I think I said before, but I was taken aback by just how much graffiti was in Europe. Bern and Frankfurt are major cities, yes, but even in the smaller ones there was always something sprayed on a wall. Quite clean, as you described, though.
Athens was absolutely covered in graffiti when I went there. Beautiful city covered in blue spray paint. I don't understand fucking up where you live like that.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+301|2139
athens is one of the roughest urban areas in europe.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,676|5424|Oxferd
Went to France and Italy last October, longest vacation since I was in high school.
Flew into Marseille but the order of visit was Cassis->Marseille->Nice(w/4hr Monaco stop)->Florence

Cassis put down some new stone roads and every freaking turn a car would do made squeaks. Nice parks though
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49155892372_fa455bc091_z.jpg

Marseille was fun, went to a soccer match and race. Poured rain that weekend though. Not many pics from the city the weather sucked and I also suck at photographing anything that doesn't involve a car.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49235650791_7b603fc25e_z.jpg


Nice was lovely, mainly stayed in the historic area. Hotel was in this square.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49166589366_63c697685a_z.jpg

Went to Monaco just to see it, place was pretty dead, saw the casino and walked the F1 track.
Last stop was Florence starting at Mugello for the Ferrari World Finals (Daytona did it better).

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49210013342_8f5338e233_z.jpg

Went to the city for sightseeing and a soccer match but made the mistake of walking 26 miles in one day in the wrong shoes.
https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49084382482_d4dc12a2bf_z.jpg


10/10 trip would do again, left out a lot of details.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+358|2407
Europe looks so nice. I went to Boston once. I think that is the closest I will get to visiting Europe for awhile.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,676|5424|Oxferd
I wanted to go to the UK this year but decided against it before covid happened glad I did.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard