uziq
+492|3423
haha it’s funny that pretty much covers bf2s in its entirety now. although save the rehab ticket for burnzz, i don’t need it!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6077|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I will buy you a life out of the midwest.
I will buy jay an education.
I will get ken his tranny operation.
I will put Uzi through rehab.
I will buy Dilbert a refugee wife.
You'd do that for me?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

uziq wrote:

haha it’s funny that pretty much covers bf2s in its entirety now.
Which is a damn shame since the level of conversation here in it's prime was way better than Reddit at its best.

Reddit is so blatantly American male middle class that any sort of conversation that strays from that or is even can tangential critical of their culture is immediately shouted down.

There was a post complaining about how little we know about mass shooters. I posted that with every suspect there was "An obsession with violent media, video games, and guns". I am at -24 and getting yelled at because you know American male middle class loves themselves violent media. And how dare you become critical of it.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3423
forums in general belong to an era of the internet that was properly democratic and open, pre-platforms, pre-social media, pre- the flattening of personal identity and virtual identity (and the erosion of privacy). forums belong to a pre-algorithm age. people were drawn to them out of choice according to common interests. the internet nowadays is all about subtly funnelling people into interests that are chosen for them.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Dear lord, a friend just linked me some videos about David Icke. Uzi, have you seen any pedo-reptiles that he mentioned, walking around sacrificing the odd volunteer?
uziq
+492|3423
he's been pretty infamous in the UK since the 1980s/90s afaik, when he came out on live television as the son of god.

before that he was a decent mid-level footballer who had an early career injury/arthritis i think. his career segued into sports commentating.

now he is jesus christ.

it happens, man.
Ultrafunkula

Yeah, apparently he was a goalie. Now he has a weirdly big fan base and has sold 20mil books about pure weirdoism. Yes, seems it happens. Gotta hope it won't happen to too many ppl lol. Also apparently there's an altar on Isle of Wight where the exe.. sorry sacrifice takes place. Kinda reminded me of let's see, Wicker man??? Anyway, fun to know that a voice heard inside your head, in front of a store on a pier makes you realize you're the all new Jesse. Can't make that up, now can you?
uziq
+492|3423
there are loads of pre-christian sites like that around the british isles, it's pretty much take your pick if you're into sacrificial satanic cult conspiracies.
Ultrafunkula

Sweet....
Ultrafunkula

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Holy shit. Got an invitation to an entrance examination of that BBA thingy on saturday next week. Last time I had an exam was in -03 when I got the extra letter A (motorcycle) for my driving licence. Got an itchy feeling this will be a wee different than that one, or the vocational school exams over 20 years ago....
So I got the entry thingy on saturday. Been reading two reports from the ministry of economic affairs and employment for a week now. This stuff is so.... bleh.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Dear lord, a friend just linked me some videos about David Icke. Uzi, have you seen any pedo-reptiles that he mentioned, walking around sacrificing the odd volunteer?
His shit became weirdly wide spread for a few years, quite recently, despite the fact he's clearly "fucking mental".
uziq
+492|3423
whatever happened to that

~ ~  * ~ ~ ReAL wOrLd FaCtS ~ ~ * ~ ~

guy? he's the hero we need in this time of fake news and rabid partisanship.
Ultrafunkula

uziq wrote:

whatever happened to that

~ ~  * ~ ~ ReAL wOrLd FaCtS ~ ~ * ~ ~

guy? he's the hero we need in this time of fake news and rabid partisanship.
Wasn't he a project of some mod? Or am I confusing him with someone else...
uziq
+492|3423
a mod ran that account? is nothing sacred? has everything been poisoned by this conspiratorial and paranoid age? pace51 was not a left-wing plant. he was a truth teller. hillary didn’t pay for those f35-b FAQs.
Ultrafunkula

Oooooooh right Pace, now I remember him. Not sure if he's the one I was thinking about tho.
uziq
+492|3423
in an ideal world pace, war man and shifty would all be high-fiving one another on a beach somewhere dressed in marine fatigues, followed by a montage of physical training and all set to a stadium rock soundtrack.

alas, it wasn’t to be. we live in a too imperfect world, making our way through a vale of tears. RIP
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Didn't you faggot mods ban Pace for "spamming" or something? You people were way too ban happy.
Ultrafunkula

That almost hurt, but since it came from a useless human like yourself, I'll just keep laughing at you. Not with you.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

Ultrafunkula wrote:

That almost hurt, but since it came from a useless human like yourself, I'll just keep laughing at you. Not with you.
Whatever at least I have a career before I shit out some kids. Enjoy being in your 30's working on first degrees and entry level work.
Ultrafunkula

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Whatever at least I have a career before I shit out some kids. Enjoy being in your 30's working on first degrees and entry level work.
First? Nono, it's my second degree I'm getting in a bit basically without studying jack shit, just because I know so much. Don't know if that applies to you, but hey, such is life. I have a career, but I'm trying to change the direction. I enjoy my life quite some, thank you very much. Kids are growing and actually learning about life and how to behave. You teach that to your students? Wife got a new even better paid job and a sweet promotion. Gonna sell the house soon too and move. You got a house and a wife yet? Have a great weekend and don't your take the frustration in yourself out on the kids you teach. It's not their fault. xoxo
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Meh I know you were whining about sucking at job interviews for like months. I couldn't care less about your Eurocuck life.
uziq
+492|3423
to be fair education in finland is excellent and getting extra degrees just ‘cause you feel like it is a privilege that the US can only even envy.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I did that last year
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

uziq wrote:

in an ideal world pace, war man and shifty would all be high-fiving one another on a beach somewhere dressed in marine fatigues, followed by a montage of physical training and all set to a stadium rock soundtrack.

alas, it wasn’t to be. we live in a too imperfect world, making our way through a vale of tears. RIP
I thought Pace51 was Canadian. Also, no shifty was the marine fanboy not me. He did try enlisting but it was discovered he had an eye problem during training. I still have a shot at Army OCS once I finally graduate.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6603|949

hey desert fox, are you still somewhat involved in dentistry? My dentist fucked up a procedure and now I have a surgical instrument stuck in my mouth forever. Trying to figure out my recourse here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard