Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
yeah yeah. you keep telling me you know things. but when i ask how and from where, you point at... bellingcat and the likes. kinda disappointing.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
uziq
+492|3422
how about you address the evidence instead of constantly harping on bellingcat (a volunteer organisation not tainted by your complaints about money, capitalism, evil west, etc). did they photoshop all those photos, passports, flight logs, etc?

it's funny how incompetent you ruskis are.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ … apons-body

even the post-failure cleanup ops gets rumbled. truly a nation of backwards peasants. the october revolution was the worst thing to ever happen to you.

Last edited by uziq (2018-10-04 08:41:18)

Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

how about you address the evidence
i already did.

Shahter wrote:

everything they posted could easily be manufactured by one person working on one computer in a couple of hours. and all their "sources" are either unverifyable or of "social media" kind.
sorry, it's a criminal case we are talking about here - circus tricks just won't do.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
I think it's pretty impressive they can "fake" passports, old photo's with near perfect bio-metric data in a couple of hours, impressive indeed.

And it's not a criminal case at all, because Russia will never allow one to happen, if you seriously think we are seeing anywhere near the evidence available your even more stupid than you currently look.
It's same with all the "useful idiots" who seem to think that people on the internet should have unfettered access to all the evidence in an international incident...

Last edited by coke (2018-10-04 12:21:06)

uziq
+492|3422
at this point we're approaching the matrix-levels of reality manufacturing fakery. one person with a computer could manufacture all that? tHerE iS nO sPooN
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Internet conspiracy theorizing has gotten worse over the time this forum has existed. Combine that with the mob mentality and rallying found on internet communities especially gamer ones and I think the internet peaked in 2010.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I know this one guy who calls himself a libertarian but took government handouts most of his adult life. He went into the military and got his college paid for by government. He then took college grants for poor people in order to buy a meal plan at the college he didn't live at. But he will argue to death he is a self made man and didn't take handouts.

Last I heard he was installing HVAC systems into public schools.
I'm happy. You're not. Wanna borrow my shotgun?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I know this one guy who calls himself a libertarian but took government handouts most of his adult life. He went into the military and got his college paid for by government. He then took college grants for poor people in order to buy a meal plan at the college he didn't live at. But he will argue to death he is a self made man and didn't take handouts.

I am very happy. People look up to me, I get to smoke pot, screw teachers, and work inside all day. My life is peaking at this moment. I am high right now in fact.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am very happy. People look up to me, I get to smoke pot, screw teachers, and work inside all day. My life is peaking at this moment. I am high right now in fact.
Yeah but who installed that HVAC system...?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I don't know. I will ask Jay if he ever comes to work on it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

coke wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

You guys mock like doing labor like that is a bad thing. I have a lot of respect for the guys that work with their hands and create stuff. The stuff that humans are able to create is simply amazing.

They're paid really well too! Electricians and plumbers make about $110/hour on prevailing wage jobs. A simple laborer makes $42/hr. I think it's quite sad how snobby people act towards them because they'd rather build than sit in a cubicle waiting for the next office drama to occur or filling out their TPS reports.

If anyone is the fool it's all the kids we convince they need to go to college, take on massive amounts of debt, and work in low paying office jobs they will likely hate for the rest of their lives. All these Portuguese and Jamaican and Mexican immigrants are happy to actually work and they make a damn fine wage doing it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I used to do skilled labor. Do not recommend. In fact I have never met a single person in "the trades" who wants their kids to follow in their footsteps. Grown men who turned wrenches for a living were enthusiastic about their kids going into the military to avoid having to turn wrenches for a living.

The other teachers wonder how I am happy and upbeat every morning. They do not know how nice it is to teach compared to fixing a car,  working in a coal mine, building a house etc. I don't believe a God exist but I thank him every day I was lucky enough to have a career where I shower before I go to work and not after.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2018-10-04 17:49:30)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I used to do skilled labor. Do not recommend. In fact I have never met a single person in "the trades" who wants their kids to follow in their footsteps. Grown men who turned wrenches for a living were enthusiastic about their kids going into the military to avoid having to turn wrenches for a living.

The other teachers wonder how I am happy and upbeat every morning. They do not know how nice it is to teach compared to fixing a car,  working in a coal mine, building a house etc. I don't believe a God exist but I thank him every day I was lucky enough to have a career where I shower before I go to work and not after.
They don't want their kids going into the trades because there is no prestige in it. We've idealized white collar work to a ridiculous extent and held these people up on an altar. If my sons want to go into the trades, I'll have no problem with it. I'll suggest they attend college first, however, because they'll shoot up the ranks faster.

Also, every teacher over 40 I've ever known is beat down, weary, and hates the fucking world. Enjoy your future.
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
They don't want their kids to go into the trades because they suck. They are dirty, don't pay as well as you seem to think, you are one injury away from social security disability, you may develop cancer some day from the chemicals you get exposed to, there is always a younger faster hungrier worker to replace you.

And as down beat as your friends and family teachers are at least they don't have a 60% chance of becoming an opioid addled worker wondering why they got replaced by a machine from India controlled by a Mexican.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2018-10-04 18:02:23)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Most 40 year olds are weary and hate the world.

I would like to know when it was decided that people who create things of value are lesser people than people who create nothing of any worth or utility.

Really it all comes down to personal fulfillment, for most people that means some autonomy, some creativity and to be respected and valued. For your average drone changing oil or sitting at a PC there's nothing of any of it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

coke wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You guys mock like doing labor like that is a bad thing. I have a lot of respect for the guys that work with their hands and create stuff. The stuff that humans are able to create is simply amazing.

They're paid really well too! Electricians and plumbers make about $110/hour on prevailing wage jobs. A simple laborer makes $42/hr. I think it's quite sad how snobby people act towards them because they'd rather build than sit in a cubicle waiting for the next office drama to occur or filling out their TPS reports.

If anyone is the fool it's all the kids we convince they need to go to college, take on massive amounts of debt, and work in low paying office jobs they will likely hate for the rest of their lives. All these Portuguese and Jamaican and Mexican immigrants are happy to actually work and they make a damn fine wage doing it.
I wasn't mocking "doing labor" at all, I was specifically mocking you.
I have respect for people with a trade.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
If it was bleach they might need a doctor
https://twitter.com/MarkUrban01/status/ … 7054260227

Then again maybe not his particular one...
uziq
+492|3422
stop with your CGI fake news,
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If it had been bleach that girl would have been punched.
uziq
+492|3422
the article clearly states it was very dilute so it just damaged clothing.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
If some nut sprays me with a chemical they will get it, I'm not going to wait for lab results to come back, a lot of people would react the same, so I expect the whole thing was staged.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

uziq wrote:

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/viral-manspreading-video-is-staged-kremlin-propaganda/

lel
Didn't she do something like lift her skirt up in some sort of weird protest sometime before?

Edit: Yes it was staged.

Last edited by War Man (2018-10-10 09:18:51)

The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Wow.... just... wow. Read the Shahter vs. "Paid western media zeek" conversation and I'm quite speechless. I wonder, does it take much effort in being all see no evil, hear no evil when it comes to the west blaming Russia for shit they did?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
Being stupid comes naturally, no effort required.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard