Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
At least Americans had two candidates to vote for.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3422
shahter can i get the russian hot take on how novichok ended up in salisbury in a giant clusterfuck?
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Dilbert_X wrote:

uh-huh. a douche and a turd.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

uziq wrote:

shahter can i get the russian hot take on how novichok ended up in salisbury in a giant clusterfuck?
as far as a can tell no evidence has been released to the public yet which would make it reasonable to assume that a kind of nerve agent has been used on people in salisbury. if and when the evidence is made available i'll be happy to give you my hot take on this issue.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Shahter wrote:

edit: misread the post. since these forums kinda died had no real practice communicating in english.
Yeah lol I was saying is funny coming from you because it's widespread in the West how corrupt the Russian system is but most won't see or admit virtually everyone's up to no good or worse yet are flat out incompetent.

Last edited by Finray (2018-08-10 10:37:44)

https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Finray wrote:

Yeah lol I was saying is funny coming from you
while we may disagree on a lot of things, it would just be silly for me not to admit how fucked up russian political system is - but these days everybody else's is fucked too, that's my point.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Russia is literally the only placer in the world where white genocide is a good idea.

Seriously obliterate the slavs.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Shahter wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

uh-huh. a douche and a turd.
Still better to have the choice between douche and a turd than to have one choice - a douche-turd.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
whatever. as i said, being a commie, i refuse to ligitimize the farce they call "democratic elections" by participating in it. democracy and capitalism are mutually exclusive.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Yes but it helps people to feel better if they don't bother to vote in a real election.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
wat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The algorithms have failed.

People like to have a choice, even if they can't be bothered to make a choice.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia
really? a choice between trump and clinton - or, for that matter, between putin and 7 worthless clowns as it was given to us in russia on last elections - is not a choice at all. it's a fucking insult.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Shahter wrote:

really? a choice between trump and clinton - or, for that matter, between putin and 7 worthless clowns as it was given to us in russia on last elections - is not a choice at all. it's a fucking insult.
Trump wasn't "given" to us. He beat out 16 other candidates in the primary elections on his way to being the Republican nominee. Nothing was preordained. Clinton was handed the Democratic nomination though, so you're half right.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6745|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Nothing was preordained.
well, yeah. it wasn't pre-ordained which exact talking head would be put into the white house, but you know what was? - that that person would be a member of the ruling class whos job would mainly be to fuck you, the americans, and as much as they could of everybody else, up to the benefit of that class.
democracy my ass.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
Should you tip an ubereats driver? Whenever I tipped one, I end up feeling like an idiot because something is wrong with the food or order. I know it is not the driver's fault the place I ordered from didn't include forks but that person kinda of should have asked like I would.

In fact tipping ruins ubereats in total. $5 + $3 is $8 for a food delivery. I might as well just order from the multiple other places that don't charge $5 and tip their delivery person who knows to ask for forks.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

well yeah that's the whole rub with uber eats - it's more expensive unless they are running promos.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
You're at least £10 for delivered food from a decent takeaway here. I'd take $8 any day.

Unless $5 is for delivery and 3 is your tip, then whatever food cost on top of that?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

Finray wrote:

You're at least £10 for delivered food from a decent takeaway here. I'd take $8 any day.

Unless $5 is for delivery and 3 is your tip, then whatever food cost on top of that?
The latter. Most restaurants don't have delivery fees, you just tip the driver $5 or whatever. Uber eats has a flat $5 delivery fee and then you tip the driver on top of it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
How did everyone get so lazy and antisocial?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

i'd argue that people are far more social than before the interwebz existed.  Do you mean face to face interaction has gone down?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I am so sick of gay men on Tinder putting their info as female and showing up in my feed. This is why people don't like them. I don't want to deal with this.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

embrace the grind(r) bro
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Seems a bit retarded if they're trying to meet gay men.

OR ARE THEY?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

i'd argue that people are far more social than before the interwebz existed.  Do you mean face to face interaction has gone down?
There's more communication but there's less face to face interaction.
In addition people are free to be far nastier online with fewer consequences and less likelihood of bearing the costs of exclusion, since they can just pick a new identity and community with a few clicks and start again.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard