+2,973|6602|949

as seriously as we take you, war person
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I Am A MAN, NOT A PERSON!!!
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690

War Man wrote:

Do you guys really take macbeth seriously at this point?
You don't think I would groom and sleep with a 17 year old? Thanks I guess.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I figure there is nothing illegal to just talking to her until she turns 18 and graduates. I can then move her in.
I expect to be getting a professor dismissed from a University quite soon for exactly this.

Protip: Don't fuck your 16 year old students a week after the end of term.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Finray wrote:

Hi guys what's new
Hi, I'm new here.
never heard of you
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I figure there is nothing illegal to just talking to her until she turns 18 and graduates. I can then move her in.
I expect to be getting a professor dismissed from a University quite soon for exactly this.

Protip: Don't fuck your 16 year old students a week after the end of term.
Would you recommend 2 weeks?

e: asking for a friend

e2: its macbeth
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6199|NSW, Australia

Is it just me or are the Aussies playing weak as fuck in the world cup
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6655|United States of America
Back from Europe and I'm convinced they must only sell skinny jeans there.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

its bc they don't wear clothes with the expectation of gaining 50lbs and growing in to them like us fatties in the US
DesertFox-
Interestingly, a fair amount of people at our site in Switzerland wore the same or mostly the same clothes at least 2 days in a row, as well.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Yeah, fashions don't change very fast in Europe. You don't have to change your wardrobe every week.

Also Europe has never really gone for prison chic, the whole I'm-wearing-baggy-trousers-around-my-knees-because-I'm-gangsta-and-went-to-prison-where-they-confiscated-my-belt-and-I-like-the-look-so-I-kept-it never took off there.
Its probably your slavery legacy.
DesertFox-
Does fashion change fast in not-Europe that we change our wardrobes every week?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

can't you tell he's just an old man complaining about people that don't dress like him - khaki pants that are probably a few inches too short like he's on flood watch, white socks with dress shoes and a light green gingham shirt.  Probably wears glasses with croakies on them too.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You can't be too careful with your glasses falling off Ken, and no I don't wear ghetto-couture because I'm not black, hispanic or wannabe-either.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6443|6 6 4 oh, I forget

War Man wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I Am A MAN, NOT A PERSON!!!
I lol'd...
uziq
+492|3422

DesertFox- wrote:

Back from Europe and I'm convinced they must only sell skinny jeans there.
we wear clothes that actually fit us here: you know, clothes that actually have an outline and a profile and don't look like they've been cut using a cookie mould designed for an obese person with a pituitary disorder.

as for not changing our clothes for days in a row ... not sure about that one. i guess our climate isn't so hostile or dusty that we can't wear the same pair of jeans for a few days in a row (those things aren't meant to be washed, anyway, right?!) can't account for people's personal hygiene.
DesertFox-
Clothes that fit, eh? We're clearly all still wearing parachute pants and 1-size too big Starter jackets. It was interesting to me to see even old men wearing skinny jeans while out and about (though I wish I'd seen one try to bend down with the tight fabric at the knees). The same clothes every day was just an observation about the people we were meeting with. Maybe it's a Swiss thing, but you don't need to take it personally as me generalizing about everybody. Jeans have a multi-day use here, too; this ain't Tianjin.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

more importantly DF, how did you like Europe?
DesertFox-
Tbf I was only in Switzerland and Germany, and both for work, so I didn't get to do the whole touristy thing, but I really enjoyed it. Switzerland was gorgeous, if a bit pricey (the Germans even said they can't holiday in Switzerland because it's too expensive o.O). The shocking part was how trusting people were, even in a major city. You could just get on a tram without showing your pass. People leave their bikes outside shops without locks - I nearly took a picture of that shit. The parts that surprised me were just how many people smoked and the fuckloads of graffiti everywhere. Far more people than I would have thought have at least rudimentary English, too, and quite a few are fluent as fuck.

Germany we were in a smaller town in the Rhine valley, where the weather was a bit worse and may have impacted my impression of it. Still, the people from our company showed us around and took us out, so it was nice. Fun fact: we did go to Frankfurt to stay the night before leaving, and may have inadvertently stumbled into the red light district while walking around.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
https://i.imgflip.com/2d3uct.jpg

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2018-06-29 03:37:00)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

DesertFox- wrote:

may have inadvertently
lol ok
DesertFox-
Found the Australian.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

yeah it's not like they have fashion shows in paris and milan and a lot of famous high fashion houses in europe or anything.  And those stupid non-gaudy exotic sports car manufacturers just do it for the uncouth stupid americans and nouveau riche asians.

Yeah, it's just Americans that care about that kind of stuff.  DilDERP
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Haute-couture and Lamborghottis are a fraction of a fraction of the market, rich people buy into it if they want to, most people don't care - they don't generally go into debt or commit crime for it.

It is uncouth stupid americans and nouveau riche asians who buy into that shit to compensate for their inner pain and intellectual hollowness.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

when's the last time you were in the US, dumbo?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard