Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
SuperJail Warden
+188|1891
it is her fault. shouldn't have just dropped me without notice.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,778|4803|949

so you don't want them to be happy because of it?  You're a miserable person.  I hope for your own sanity you cheer up and learn to appreciate life a little more.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+555|4885|Purplicious Wisconsin
There are over 3.5 billion pussies on the planet, move on man.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
SuperJail Warden
+188|1891
Everyone deserves happiness.

But I was completely used and deserved closure. It doesn't matter anyway at this point. He now knows. She told him we just hung out a few times and I tried to get them to break up. He had no idea all of the things we did together. He threatened me over the phone and when I explained in detail what happened, he couldn't process it I guess and just kept threatening me.

Anyway, his fiancee then called me and asked what I told him and I pointed out that her version of events were untrue. She warned me of impending violence and I reiterated that I was not interested in violence. She concurred and promised she was going to fix it but was also panicking. She accused me of manipulating her while she was going through dark times.

Anyway she hangs up and awhile later I get a text that everything was cool. Violence against me was no longer a factor and he forgave her. I wonder what she told him to forgive her. That was probably a rough 24 hours of engagement for both of them.

tl;dr   : Do you think I have a chance to hook up with her if the engagement fails?
coke
Aye up duck!
+435|4880|England. Stoke

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Violence against me was no longer a factor
I wouldn't bank on it.
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,027|4794|Little Bentcock
SuperJail Warden
+188|1891
Do you guys really think I am in danger?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,603|4277|eXtreme to the maX
Knowing you I'd say you're in danger most of the time.

Your best option is to join the military, then your colleagues can protect you.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+1,964|3529|London, England

Dilbert_X wrote:

Knowing you I'd say you're in danger most of the time.

Your best option is to join the military, then your colleagues can protect frag you.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,603|4277|eXtreme to the maX
If 'frag' = 'rape' then I concur.

If gays are allowed in the military does it constitute rape or mistaken identity?
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2019 Jeff Minard