Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Discuss.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,594|3756|eXtreme to the maX
I could probably set up a system to drive the hands with a machine controlled over the internet.
Think about it, a global circle jerk system - and there wouldn't be anything weird about it at all.
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,022|4272|Little Bentcock
Another couple have expressed their interest in opening uup with myself and my partner. I don't know whether to be flattered or not
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well that's just strange
Your virus system is infected with windows. Please to be giving me your credit card details urgently
Mitch
FUCK
+872|4175|South Florida
Got a new siberian husky puppy. Named him Tyrion, after Tyrion Lannister of GOT.

A lannister always spays his pets.
8 more years! 8 more years!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So.......You're getting spayed?
unnamednewbie13
+1,741|4421|Banoi, PNG

I don't think I'd be comfortable naming my dog after a man who shot his dad to death while he was on the shitter.
SuperJail Warden
+172|1369
Name your dog reek. Make him fear you.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|4192|Mercer Island, WA
On a whim I came to this site and find the same guys still going at it on the forums after ten years.

All's right with the world. Carry on, gents.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/e03199ea9f2f69ef53b764100ebe0d9420ddb1b5.png
SuperJail Warden
+172|1369
Got this 20 year old Filipino girls number. She has a college boyfriend which she is brought up when I asked for it. She gave it to me anyway when I told her she would meet a lot more men than her college dork. We will see where this goes.
Adams_BJ
Warman is a hermaphrodite.
+2,022|4272|Little Bentcock

JdeFalconr wrote:

On a whim I came to this site and find the same guys still going at it on the forums after ten years.

All's right with the world. Carry on, gents.
Join us

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2017 Jeff Minard