Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
3 fuking days
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

AussieReaper wrote:

You need to adopt the carrot and stick approach.

You should favour a few with some sort of reward and make them compete for your love. Anyone without kissing your boots is severely punished but only the top boot licker is ever "rewarded".
I thought about this and decided to give it a spin. So I instituted a system of racial discrimination.

As I said before, black students are usually awful. I can't think of a single one I like. White kids are usually good. Hispanic are a mixed bag but mostly fine.

So I spend more time disciplining the black students than I do the other races. In fact I will yell at and move the desk of the black students for talking while letting the white and Hispanic students do the same thing uninterrupted. The black students complained about this today but probably didn't pick up on the fact that the group that I let get away with talking were white and Hispanic which made me more patient with them.

I have taken this even further. When the black student complains about school work I will point to the white student and say "Cheryl managed to do her work just fine. There is no reason you can't do the same, Marcus." Often I walk around and tell my favorite white kid they are doing great while in the same strut say something instigating to one of the black kids that don't like me.

This is how I have been keeping myself entertained during the early summer.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

You're like the polar opposite of that "A Class Divided" teacher.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
I am a great teacher, Ken. I wake up every morning looking forward to going to work. I am always there early every day. The school administration loves me. I love this job and wish I had gotten into it years ago. I never would have thought I would be happy getting paid to boss around children all day.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

SuperJail Warden wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

You need to adopt the carrot and stick approach.

You should favour a few with some sort of reward and make them compete for your love. Anyone without kissing your boots is severely punished but only the top boot licker is ever "rewarded".
I thought about this and decided to give it a spin. So I instituted a system of racial discrimination.

As I said before, black students are usually awful. I can't think of a single one I like. White kids are usually good. Hispanic are a mixed bag but mostly fine.

So I spend more time disciplining the black students than I do the other races. In fact I will yell at and move the desk of the black students for talking while letting the white and Hispanic students do the same thing uninterrupted. The black students complained about this today but probably didn't pick up on the fact that the group that I let get away with talking were white and Hispanic which made me more patient with them.

I have taken this even further. When the black student complains about school work I will point to the white student and say "Cheryl managed to do her work just fine. There is no reason you can't do the same, Marcus." Often I walk around and tell my favorite white kid they are doing great while in the same strut say something instigating to one of the black kids that don't like me.

This is how I have been keeping myself entertained during the early summer.
See now that's classy. Pun intended. Criticising someone while also back handedly praising another is a great put down.

If you ever have a surprise test, sort the results in a pile on your desk by best mark to lowest. Then call out each student in order to pick up their mark. Student A comes up "well done you did the best out if everyone." B student "well done 2nd place", etc. Just give enough attention to the top 3 so the class knows.

Then stop offering any feedback but the rest of the class will see the pattern emerge as who's being called out.

It's utterly devastating for the last few to stand up in front if everyone and collect their result while everyone else has nothing better to do than watch the humiliation unfold.

They can't accuse you of anything. All you did was mark some assigned worked.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am a great teacher, Ken. I wake up every morning looking forward to going to work. I am always there early every day. The school administration loves me. I love this job and wish I had gotten into it years ago. I never would have thought I would be happy getting paid to boss around children all day.
Good that you love your job.  Bad that you take your frustration out on your students.  Hopefully you learn some patience.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
I don't get frustrated or angry. I am enjoying myself.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

yes, lording over 13 year olds gives you a certain sense of satisfaction.  It's indicative of a larger problem.  Probably deep-seated issues from your childhood.  Would you like to take a seat on the couch and talk?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
Funny, I had Macbeth pegged as an empathic people person.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock

Dilbert_X wrote:

Funny, I had Macbeth pegged as an empathic people person.
He is as long as they aren't black.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
Self loathing is the best loathing
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6166|Sydney | ♥

Registered 10 years ago today
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
Take it to the Big Days Registered Thread.

On another note, my flamboyantly gay cousin recently came out to his parents and it turns out that they apparently had no idea and are having a bit of trouble dealing with that news. He's had the quintessential voice for years, was always super fashion-conscious, loves drinking wine, and has been sharing pictures of himself with dudes for several years. It's
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
At least he ain't a tranny
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

"I don't like people who are different!"
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
transsexualism is a mental illness
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6623|949

Don't you have a mental illness, you self-loathing shitstain?  So maybe i should edit my statement to say, "I don't like people who are the same as me."
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
Me being mentally ill makes me most qualified to point out more seriously mentally ill people such as trannies. And why do you keep calling me self-loathing? I am very high on myself right now. 2017 is going perfect for me.
DesertFox-
I thought tranny was a slur for transvestites?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6144|what

I think the term they prefer is queer.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Not transgender?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

DesertFox- wrote:

loves drinking wine

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2017-06-02 04:30:56)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6701|England. Stoke

Dilbert_X wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

loves drinking wine

Biggest "indicator" you can see...
DesertFox-
In that it's his go-to choice, yes. Perhaps it's regional, but I can count on one hand the number of dudes I know whose "drink" is wine. None of them are straight.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
How do you know five gay dudes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard