SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
In a test of shifting attitudes about HIV, a group of state lawmakers has proposed that it no longer be a felony for someone to knowingly expose others to the disease by engaging in unprotected sex and not telling the partner about the infection.

The measure by state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and others would make such acts a misdemeanor, a proposal that has sparked opposition from Republican lawmakers.
The same downgrade in crime level would apply to people who donate blood or semen without telling the blood or semen bank that they have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, or have tested positive for human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, the precursor to AIDS.

“HIV-related stigma is one of our main obstacles to reducing and ultimately eliminating infections,” Wiener said. “When you criminalize HIV or stigmatize people who have HIV it encourages people not to get tested, to stay in the shadows, not to be open about their status, not to seek treatment.”
http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol- … story.html

These people are out of their goddamn mind. This is why Trump won. This is out of control liberalism.

People who expose others to AIDS knowingly should be shot instead of cuddled. AIDS should be stigmatized. This along with transexualism proves that the democrats are too wrapped up into identity politics.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
Let the free market deal with the spread of AIDS, I'm sure it will solve it, government should not be sticking its nose into public health issues.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

This all or nothing crap is stupid.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX
No, the free market will deliver results - you'll see.

Everyone may die - the important thing is the market is kept pure.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6589|Seattle

Justified homicide
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard