Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Mass Effect: Andromeda looks interesting but it's on Origin. So I will never get to play it.
Bioware has completely fucked it.

this shit is stupid like gamergate 2.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716
You really buy into that Mass Effect SJW conspiracy? You read Breitbart?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Origin's alright nowadays. I keep track of mine for the occasional free game, and the cloud isn't run on an abacus like Valve employs. I can launch about fifty Titanfall 2's in the time it takes me to load Crypt of the Necrodancer when Steam's acting up.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716
That service is not bad. I just resent having to download another game client and having my library split up.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

By pretending to be ethnic and/or exaggerating your ethnicness.

I'm fairly sure actual Irish people don't behave like American 6th generation 'Irish'.
o.O How is that even the point?

ethnic group: a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716
I am pretty sure after the generations of inbreeding most Mormons can be considered part of a distinct ethnic group.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

That service is not bad. I just resent having to download another game client and having my library split up.
I used to share a bit of that sentiment. Nowadays, I'm of the opinion that if Valve gets some serious competition, maybe they'll get off their collective asses and make a client that doesn't feel like I'm trying to run Crysis on Windows 95 whenever it's in a bad mood. I love my Steam games, but I sometimes wish I didn't have to run Steam to play them.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I used to share a bit of that sentiment. Nowadays, I'm of the opinion that if Valve gets some serious competition, maybe they'll get off their collective asses and make a client that doesn't feel like I'm trying to run Crysis on Windows 95 whenever it's in a bad mood. I love my Steam games, but I sometimes wish I didn't have to run Steam to play them.
I don't have these issues with Steam that seem to bother you. I would like it they upgraded the steam overlay browser though.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6712

SuperJail Warden wrote:

naw, just mostly how the neckbeard nerds are being neckbeard nerds, sjw's are somehow surprised by it.

but bioware dropped the fucking ball facial animations which just means its a super rushed product.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am pretty sure after the generations of inbreeding most Mormons can be considered part of a distinct ethnic group.
I wonder what kind of group your creepy, theoretical sperm bank descendants would be considered part of after generations of ultra-possessive objectification of woman and the uncontrollable urge to torture and mutilate domestic animals.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Cybargs wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

naw, just mostly how the neckbeard nerds are being neckbeard nerds, sjw's are somehow surprised by it.

but bioware dropped the fucking ball facial animations which just means its a super rushed product.
I think the way Bioware flirts with racy content is kind of quaint and charming, but I'm still owed KotOR 3.

Glad I didn't pre-order the new Mass Effect, though.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I wonder what kind of group your creepy, theoretical sperm bank descendants would be considered part of after generations of ultra-possessive objectification of woman and the uncontrollable urge to torture and mutilate domestic animals.
At least I will have descendants. You live alone in the woods. Only way you are starting a family is if you return to the commune and marry your niece.

I would kill for KOTOR 3. Half Life 3 and KOTOR 3 are instant buys for me. I don't care what system I would have to use.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Mocking fundie commune dwellers seems like a strange way to prod someone who's never lived in one and hasn't been active in any religion since his adolescence. I only told burnzz he needed Jesus because it rankled him. Maybe scientology's more of your thing. You might even be able to nab yourself a cultist chick and sell your inconvenient children into institutional slavery so you don't have to slowly poison them like your family dog.

But yeah, kotor 3 amirite.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6102|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

By pretending to be ethnic and/or exaggerating your ethnicness.

I'm fairly sure actual Irish people don't behave like American 6th generation 'Irish'.
o.O How is that even the point?

ethnic group: a community or population made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.
Its retarded, maybe I should dress up as a beefeater and get drunk once a year for some reason.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Whatever floats your boat. I mean, of course immigrant cultures are going to diverge from the "originals" over time. Sure, there are communities where the immigrant "id" isn't as pervasive, but does that mean these ethnic groups should be discounted entirely? Or does your "pseudo-ethnic" only apply to pretenders with zero connection to that particular multigenerational group of immigrants.

I couldn't give two rat turds if some fifth-gen American McMac idiot wants to sport a tartan and flip logs at the county fair. Sounds more fun than watching another clip of Paul Ryan wrestling his pitiless, watery peepers into a mournful gaze for the press as he considers how best to fuck over social services.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Its just bizarre and grating that they 'diverge' to be more original than the originals after umpteen generations.
Pouring green dye in the river isn't exactly a cultural tradition handed down over the millennia.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
I remember always seeing Irish tourists in nyc on st patty's day. One time I asked a group of guys why they flew over and they said it was the one day a year their accent guaranteed them sex.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6628|949

It took me over an hour to go 12 miles today.  Yay 405 South at rush hour!
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6705|England. Stoke

Jay wrote:

st patty's day
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Mocking fundie commune dwellers seems like a strange way to prod someone who's never lived in one and hasn't been active in any religion since his adolescence. I only told burnzz he needed Jesus because it rankled him. Maybe scientology's more of your thing. You might even be able to nab yourself a cultist chick and sell your inconvenient children into institutional slavery so you don't have to slowly poison them like your family dog.

You might have a good point about that cult chick. All of these years I have treated women in my life like gold. None of my ex's could say a bad word about me. I am always kind and considerate.

It may be time for a change. Maybe I should go looking for a girl I can boss around and emotionally manipulate. Someone who is desperate for my attention and affection.

I need to start an abusive relationship. How do I start that?
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6593|Seattle

SuperJail Warden wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You might have a good point about that cult chick. All of these years I have treated women in my life like gold. None of my ex's could say a bad word about me. I am always kind and considerate.

It may be time for a change. Maybe I should go looking for a girl I can boss around and emotionally manipulate. Someone who is desperate for my attention and affection.

I need to start an abusive relationship. How do I start that?
A titty bar would be a great place to start looking
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My sister has a nice new Subaru Forester - for the 3,000km a year she averages.

Now my 13 year old Subaru Forester seems like a heap of crap.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5354|London, England
Is she a lesbian?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Don't think so, but its possible.

We looked at all the available vehicles, Subaru has easily the best ergonomics and the service place is within walking distance of her workplace and home, so really she doesn't need a car at all but whatever.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
iPod is full.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard