Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I still don't see why someone should be allowed to hold onto citizenship without contributing to their nation.
you'd be happy to hear a lot of dual nationals are dropping their US citizenship... guess what, the US govt is making it harder because they don't want to lose that sweet sweet free revenue.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Cybargs wrote:

you'd be happy to hear a lot of dual nationals are dropping their US citizenship...
good fuck them. if they don't want to help the country, they can go off and be pakistani or israeli for all icare.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
i know cyborg is going to tell me how unfair it is. i should remember that he is a foreigner who was never part of the nation he grew up in. so of course he feels no deep connection to his nation. he has none
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

SuperJail Warden wrote:

i know cyborg is going to tell me how unfair it is. i should remember that he is a foreigner who was never part of the nation he grew up in. so of course he feels no deep connection to his nation. he has none
dual citizenship is pree sweet.

my ancestors paid enough in blood so fuck you too.

edit: thank god my govts dont take global income when your overseas xD

guess you never had the opportunity of living overseas, such a shame.

Last edited by Cybargs (2017-03-05 14:29:44)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
+492|3422
dilbert thinks brexit is about muslim immigration, how quaint.

all of the brexit-favouring areas in the north and places like norfolk use eastern europeans as their economic bogeymen, not muslims.

how did the outwardly islamophobic UKIP do in the last by-elections? how do they poll?

brexit has nothing to do with muslim immigration or the 'death of white european civilisation'. all those miners in all those welsh valleys towns are annoyed about the polish convenience stores selling weird food, not shariah law. that's your own little neurosis there, cutie pie.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Cybargs wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

dual citizenship is pree sweet.

my ancestors paid enough in blood so fuck you too.

edit: thank god my govts dont take global income when your overseas xD

guess you never had the opportunity of living overseas, such a shame.
how many of your ancestors fought in an Australian war?

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2017-03-05 14:30:29)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

SuperJail Warden wrote:

WW1, WW2. Granpappies brothers served in Korea and Vietnam.
uziq
+492|3422
is a puerto rican american really arguing with a taiwanese australian or whatever about their fucking nationalist pedigree.

you guys are such dolts. you give credence to dilbert's theories about the white race being naturally superior.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Cybargs wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

WW1, WW2. Granpappies brothers served in Korea and Vietnam.
fine. i apologize.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

uziq wrote:

is a puerto rican american really arguing with a taiwanese australian or whatever about their fucking nationalist pedigree.

you guys are such dolts. you give credence to dilbert's theories about the white race being naturally superior.
macbeth is just jelly he can't bang asian girls without paying taxes to uncle sam when he moves over.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
plenty of dumb whores locally which is what this thread is about
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

SuperJail Warden wrote:

plenty of dumb whores locally which is what this thread is about
yeah but they're not as authentic.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

Jay wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'm honestly glad you see through the hype. So many Americans go on and on and on about how amazing Germany and the Nordic countries are, mostly because they want all that free stuff. When you tell them that free college comes with a make or break entrance exam at 13 that has a real chance of sending you off to trade school instead of the college track they clam up. They would also cry if they ever experienced the taxes.

Then there's the whole jantelaw, which is like pc culture taken to its logical conclusion and kills creativity. My ancestors left for a reason.
It's interesting to hear this from someone slightly older than me. Many of those in my age-group I've spoken to are far more amenable to a paying higher taxes in return for actual services like cheaper education (as many are buried under tens of thousands of student loan debt thanks to the current system). A lot of people aren't against paying more taxes that will work to their benefit, rather than going into the pockets of big business and the military-industrial complex.
When I was younger and living in an apartment with minimal expenses I could've swung higher tax rates and would've bitched, but would've been fine. Now I have a mortgage and kids and insane property taxes and realize how much of my money is squandered. Our school superintendent for my district makes around 300,000 per year for a mostly ceremonial position. Add in his secretaries and administrative staff and you start seeing why you're hit with a $14,000/yr property tax bill. Then there's the cops making $100,000+ per year to do next to nothing...

I work too hard, have too much of my labor extracted from me, and get too little in return. Listening to kids in their twenties whine about their student loans makes me want to slap the shit out of them. Most of them have less financed than the cost of a new car. In a few years they'll swing it no problem. It's all about perspective.
You're either talking to the well-off people or are looking at expensive new cars. I had ~$22k in loans at graduation, and that's with in-state tuition and $34k in scholarships. Once I got a job, it was easily paid off and I didn't complain (since the hard part was actually getting a job). However, a large amount of people I've spoken to have easily 50-70k in loans, which I can't even fathom trying to pay back with a shitty job (many of them had science degrees, too).
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6075|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

dilbert thinks brexit is about muslim immigration, how quaint.

all of the brexit-favouring areas in the north and places like norfolk use eastern europeans as their economic bogeymen, not muslims.

how did the outwardly islamophobic UKIP do in the last by-elections? how do they poll?

brexit has nothing to do with muslim immigration or the 'death of white european civilisation'. all those miners in all those welsh valleys towns are annoyed about the polish convenience stores selling weird food, not shariah law. that's your own little neurosis there, cutie pie.
Whatever you think their motivation is, the people have rejected hipster ideology.
UKIPs job is done.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5328|London, England

DesertFox- wrote:

Jay wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

It's interesting to hear this from someone slightly older than me. Many of those in my age-group I've spoken to are far more amenable to a paying higher taxes in return for actual services like cheaper education (as many are buried under tens of thousands of student loan debt thanks to the current system). A lot of people aren't against paying more taxes that will work to their benefit, rather than going into the pockets of big business and the military-industrial complex.
When I was younger and living in an apartment with minimal expenses I could've swung higher tax rates and would've bitched, but would've been fine. Now I have a mortgage and kids and insane property taxes and realize how much of my money is squandered. Our school superintendent for my district makes around 300,000 per year for a mostly ceremonial position. Add in his secretaries and administrative staff and you start seeing why you're hit with a $14,000/yr property tax bill. Then there's the cops making $100,000+ per year to do next to nothing...

I work too hard, have too much of my labor extracted from me, and get too little in return. Listening to kids in their twenties whine about their student loans makes me want to slap the shit out of them. Most of them have less financed than the cost of a new car. In a few years they'll swing it no problem. It's all about perspective.
You're either talking to the well-off people or are looking at expensive new cars. I had ~$22k in loans at graduation, and that's with in-state tuition and $34k in scholarships. Once I got a job, it was easily paid off and I didn't complain (since the hard part was actually getting a job). However, a large amount of people I've spoken to have easily 50-70k in loans, which I can't even fathom trying to pay back with a shitty job (many of them had science degrees, too).
By the time I pay off my house I will have paid the bank about $450,000 in interest.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689

Jay wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

Jay wrote:

By the time I pay off my house I will have paid the bank about $450,000 in interest.
and you didn't even get any sewers out of the deal
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

and you didn't even get any sewers out of the deal
I know, right? Now they're saying I have dioxane in my water because of all the leeching. Pretty sweet.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
And desertfox, I'm not saying that to brag, just to say that 50-70k seems like a lot when you're making 25k a year, but you hopefully won't be making that much forever, and it gets easier, until you go out and buy a house and make it harder again
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3689
I don't know why people complaining about their student loans bother you anyway. The government gave you so much money you were able to spend it on a meal plan. The tuition crisis never affected you. Upset you blew a lot of money for your lousy WASP neighborhood house? Oh well you could have lived someplace cheaper.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
The tuition crisis was caused by the government making student loans so easy to qualify for.
-Frederick Bastiat
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6654|United States of America

Jay wrote:

And desertfox, I'm not saying that to brag, just to say that 50-70k seems like a lot when you're making 25k a year, but you hopefully won't be making that much forever, and it gets easier, until you go out and buy a house and make it harder again
Oh, I know. I paid mine off far more quickly than I expected (though living at home for a while helped tremendously), am halfway paid off on my car, and am in pretty good position were I of the mind to buy a shitty starter house. I just can't fathom what it's like as someone who started with that 50-70k and then piling on a car and a house on top of that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So anyway. Should I go with:

- The pilates instructor who's just divorced her third husband and wants to learn to shoot.

- The charming lady who carries a taser and an eftpos machine in her $5,000 Hermes bag,  thinks I'm 'nice', gave me her facebook and instagram IDs and introduced me to her friends.
uziq
+492|3422
jeez she gave you her instagram. she must really like you
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Well, usually these girls go to great lengths to keep their private and professional lives wholly separate, so it is a big thing.
uziq
+492|3422
slide into those DMs you randy terrier.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard