unnamednewbie13 wrote:

You are such a leech.
i consider myself more of a headcrab
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Which reminds me of a joke I made up

Do you know why Muslim women are made to wear headscarves?

So the camels don't catch fleas.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Do you also laugh when women in hijab are harassed or assaulted just because they're wearing it?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Would you laugh if someone wearing a swastika armband was harassed?
uziq
+492|3422
lol
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

Would you laugh if someone wearing a swastika armband was harassed?
Depends. If it were you wearing it, I'd laugh myself into a coma even without the harassment.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Why? Whats funny about a swastika?

Really, the swastika is an emblem just like a hijab or a stupid neckbeard, the only real difference between the nasty supremacist brainwashing cults that are Nazism, Islam and Judaism is that of the three the Nazis oppressed their women the least.
uziq
+492|3422
dilbert dropping truth bombs yet again.

'the only difference'? yeah let's forget about that world war that killed 60 million people and the industrial extermination of 12 million people. the ONLY difference is that muslims make their women cover up.

you're such a silly cunt it's unbelievable.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I'm talking about ideologies.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke
It'd be funny if you were some young stupid lad.
But no you're a lonely middle aged man.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

yeah unfortunately for your little thesis the nazi ideology involved a thing called the jewish question and the final solution. don't claim that making women cover up is ideological but the holocaust wasn't.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

I'm still having a strenuous time wrapping my brain around the conflation of Nazism with Jews and the hijab in an attempt to … normalize Nazis? o.O
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Is it ever okay to hit a girl? I have never done so. I treat the women in my life like gold.

What this girl is doing to her boyfriend makes me think she would deserve to get roughed up if he ever found out though.
uziq
+492|3422
so you encourage and facilitate a girl to cheat on her boyfriend and compromise her relationship, and then resent her for it and hope she gets beat?

you're a real gentleman. you must have been raised well.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
I am not hoping she gets beat. I am just thinking over the things she has said and done and thought to myself "this is why honor killing exist"
uziq
+492|3422
anyone can be a home wrecker or relationship ender if they really set themselves to it. especially girls of the calibre you gun for. they're probably riddled with self-esteem issues – helped by being young and impressionable still – and you just seed their ruin. it's not hard what you're doing. most guys just have a bit more self-respect and decency about it. her relationship would be fine and her morals unimpeached if you just stopped thinking with your dick and left the girl alone. there are a dozen other skanks you can get in your parents' neighbourhood, i'm sure.

it's pretty fucked up to purposefully set out to ruin someone's relationship and then to say the girl should be beat when you manipulate her around your little finger. does it make you feel powerful to mess with insecure girls?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6679|England. Stoke

uziq wrote:

stopped thinking with your dick
He isn't though is he.
As you say he's purposefully gone out of his way to do it, revelling in the fact he's toying with other people's emotions. Either making him a sociopath or a right dickhead.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
stop calling me a sociopath
uziq
+492|3422
you lack basic empathy which suggests psychopathy.

killing your parents' dog so you can have a comfy flat.

encouraging a girl to ruin her relationship so she will be made abject and dependent on you.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
i have empathy. whenever we talk on steam am i am not kind and thoughtful?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

yeah unfortunately for your little thesis the nazi ideology involved a thing called the jewish question and the final solution. don't claim that making women cover up is ideological but the holocaust wasn't.
They all have the same ideology - We come first, we can do what we want to get what we want.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
If this thread has taught me anything it's that a few of you have some fucked up views about women and life in general.
uziq
+492|3422

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

They all have the same ideology - We come first, we can do what we want to get what we want.
sounds like you're describing your precious northern/western european cultures from 1600–1950...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

sounds like you're describing your precious northern/western european cultures from 1600–1950...
Its human beings in general, at the extreme end they're about the same, Nazis, jews, muslims, there's no real difference. Except the last two have been around a lot longer - you'd think they would have progressed a little.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard