+492|3449
hearing an asian person say hub hub would be intrinsically funny i think
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6713

uziq wrote:

hearing an asian person say hub hub would be intrinsically funny i think
hub hub
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

ya, that's why i giggled.  It genuinely made me chuckle to myself, and I thought it was kinda endearing.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Actually i was in Boston and Cape Cod hahaha.  I'm not trying to make any type of statement based on what i saw - just mentioning it because it was genuinely shocking to see manual labor performed by white people instead of mexicans.  It's like when you go to Canada and all the menial jobs are performed by Sikhs and Indians.

I have family members with nebulous connections with "the mob".  Gambling and accounting type stuff.  I also have cousins that have switched their names back to the original Italian spelling and are active in their local Italians club, or whatever.  It's fucking weird. They are just like other "X-Americans" that take an outsized pride in their heritage, as if that makes them better or more pure than other -American mutts.  Guess what, bro? Your grandma's gabagool ain't better than anyone else's.
Excess emphasis on ethnicity or ancestry or whatever does irritate me.

Italian-Americans are fairly dreary, there's a particular kind of ex-pat POM who frequents Australia and South-East Asia, who will be forever English.

Your Jersey Shore wogs sound a lot like ours TBH.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2017-02-25 00:41:26)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

I was in Boston a few years ago, and I used a travel website to book the hotel.  I booked the hotel through this website.  Years later I still receive emails at least once a week reminding me of great hotel deals in Boston.

This is why I think targeted advertising is one of the biggest marketing scams of all time. Why would I buy MORE of something I already have?

It's never a "if you like x, check out y".  It's always, "if you like x, check out a whole bunch more of x".
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5355|London, England
What? You don't like seeing ads for the shirt you just bought?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
How do these marketers know to send me links to Asian and Russian dating sites though?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

your trolling is so terrible it's actually not even trolling. There has to be at least some ability to come across as genuine.  This comes across as a thinly veiled attempt to joke as "one of the guys". 

You're not one of the guys, Dilbert.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Oh no, little Ken doesn't like me, I don't think I'll ever recover.

I do get Asian and Russian dating links, and actually I'm quite tempted, I just wonder how they know to target me.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6629|949

I never said i didn't like you.  Just that you're an outcast.  It takes a lot for me to hate someone.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Oh no, little Ken thinks I'm an outcast, I may never recover.

Why would I care about your opinion of me?
uziq
+492|3449
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I bet Ken has a fedora.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6769|PNW

Who records themselves winning arguments against their bathroom mirror.
uziq
+492|3449
you mean that isn't you???
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I took the week off for a number of reasons

- I have too much leave and the CEO is sweating over the balance sheet and making people take leave at his discretion, people have been told they're taking a month off with one weeks notice, I'll take it at my discretion thanks.
- There's a stupid motor-race on my side of town which brings traffic speeds down to Sydney levels which in turn makes my commute a hassle
- I have a number of important shed-related projects to complete
- My Subaru needed a head gasket change, its been in all week. It would have been fun to do myself but its really an engine out job which I could have done but it would have been long and tedious and I don't have the experience to know what else needed to be changed just by looking at it.

Now it transpires my car won't ready until Monday afternoon, seems it was pushed back a bit so other jobs could be completed, so I have to take Monday off as well. I could borrow my parents or sister's cars but they're French and people might see me.

Why do I always seem to end up with the anus in the 3-way gangbang which is life?
Why?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2017-03-03 17:55:19)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
Almost got caught by my parents trying to take out the dog. The pellets didn't work so I bought a rat bait bar. I have to cut it up to feed the dog so I bought a surgical mask and latex gloves for my safety. My mom almost caught me walking around the house dressed like this. I don't know how I would have explained this to them.

https://i.imgur.com/JGNojFQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
Thanks for the updates mac
uziq
+492|3449
please start a blog
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Almost got caught by my parents trying to take out the dog. The pellets didn't work so I bought a rat bait bar. I have to cut it up to feed the dog so I bought a surgical mask and latex gloves for my safety. My mom almost caught me walking around the house dressed like this. I don't know how I would have explained this to them.

You need to plan about three moves ahead to be successful

The mentally ill guy down the street who poisoned two dogs bullied his frail mother to death and now he has her house, somehow he screwed his sister out of her share, I think its ongoing though.

Forget about killing a defenceless dog, could you bully your mother to death and dispossess your sister? That's what it takes to be a winner.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
I was thinking about getting a gun and trying to intimidate my parents into giving the dogs away. My mom is already afraid of me. I don't have to threaten them I just have to show up with the gun and show them it. Point it at the dog and talk about how much I hate the dogs.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2017-03-04 17:01:16)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
That sounds like a genius plan - people always respect you if you threaten them with a gun, every Hollywood film for the last 50 years can't be wrong.
You won't find yourself in a prison on Ass-Rape Island for the next 10 years, that never happens IRL.

But better find a lube which suits you just in case, some are allergenic and some are not. According to a girl I know it has to be a mineral lube - bio-lubes get absorbed too quickly.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3717
I won't threaten them. I will subtly imply I want to shot their dog.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6682|United States of America
"subtly"
uziq
+492|3449
you know macbeth is trolling when he talks about bringing a gun into the house to intimidate his own parents.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard